This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Today is 08/27/2024, Post #3





Explicit images on this page.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/27/2024 8:22 PM

Because THEY tricked me, I am pursuing this continued line of thought

How did they do that, I might never know or understand

But they're here, that happened

So, my research has just led me and my subjective interpretation to an episode of the tv-series "Earth: Final Conflict"

Never could get into that production so I don't know much about it, other than a few details I've read. Just looks too hackneyed, more so even than anything Canadian from Vancouver. Amazing how bad is the 1995 "The Outer Limits" and yet they still let that Brad Wright brand take over "Stargate". Ridiculous.

My initial research makes me want to watch the particular episode I discovered tonight

So, I see it's listed on Freevee and that's what I shall do tonight

There are supporting details that are consistent with my observations about my original-work code-pattern so that's why I'm working on it

Not really sure if "Earth: Final Conflict" is heavily serialized, as are many of the streaming-video serials I find interesting in these present days

That 1997 "Stargate: SG-1" was not a serialized production. There were common elements but for the most part, you didn't have to watch all or most of the previous episodes to understand the overall story

The first "Stargate" tv-series I ever watched routinely when it broadcast new was "Stargate: Universe" in year 2009

I had watched no episode of the preceding "Stargate: Atlantis" tv-series and in year 2009, I could remember - according to my blog-posts here - watching only one episode ever of SG-1: that "It's Good to be King" episode featuring the return of Harry Maybourne, of whom I knew nothing about, in his occasional antagonist-role in that tv-series. I still have not watched the entirety of that tv-series in sequence of original broadcast and I don't know how many episodes I have not yet watched but I have, over recent years, watched many of those tv-series episodes

I read tonight the summary of this episode of "Earth: Final Conflict" and one of the primary drivers that piqued my interest

Oh, and Abbie says to me: Hi, y'all!










1999-11-01_3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth:_Final_Conflict










1999-11-01_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Hall










1999-11-01_2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_H._Jukes









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Earth:_Final_Conflict_episodes

List of Earth: Final Conflict episodes

"The Once and Future World"

November 1, 1999

Ancient Taelon artifacts smuggled into the United States lead the discovery of Ma'el's final relic: his ship. [In South America at the Peruvian Coast, a tomb raider finds a round baseball-like Taelon artifact. Zo'or immediately knows what this artifact is. Liam sets up a portable transporter to steal the artifact. Liam and Renee go to Nazca Plateau to track down the tomb. Liam finds the tomb, but notices that Doors' off shore rig is within eyesight of the tomb. Liam finds the ship and Renee holds a gun on Liam as Doors comes in. Doors says that with this ship Ma'el left us his world – the once and future world for human kind. The ship shows Da'an speaking to an Inca shaman and gave the artifact to him. The artifact is returned to the Taelons. Zo'or turns the artifact into something resembling a small hand held device.]









From 11/28/1964 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Inheritors - Part 2" ) To 11/27/1998 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Origin of Species" ) is 12417 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/1/1999 ( ) is 12417 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0568724/

IMDb

Earth: Final Conflict

S3.E5

The Once and Future World

Episode aired Nov 1, 1999

Artifacts believed to be Taelon are found in South America. Renee and Liam try to beat Sandoval to the source to determine the importance of the found pieces.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/27/2024 8:22 PM

The content above this point in this blog-post by me was assembled and developed by me before I started watching the video for this episode of "Earth: Final Conflict"









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/27/2024 9:01 PM

I am going to try to keep the progress of this note follow the cognitive progress in my mind as I watch the video of this episode

Three minutes into the video and its content made me pause the video and check for this

It's not like I hear her whispering or anything to me

Her eyes aren't blinking. She's just lying there, massively

I actually prefer her and Evelyn and Hope and Lucy Too to have no personality at all. They just look pretty. That's their personality.









From 6/12/1981 ( premiere USA film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" ) To 6/11/2015 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Wayward Pines"::"The Truth" ) is 12417 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/1/1999 ( ) is 12417 days










wayward-pines_season1-ep5-2015_00h-26m-31s









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/27/2024 9:06 PM

Resuming the video, he just found something interesting at the 00:03:17 point in the video. 40 minutes to go to the end of season 3 episode 5










earth-final-conflict_s3e5_00h-15m-17s
earth-final-conflict_s3e5_00h-15m-21s
earth-final-conflict_s3e5_00h-15m-28s










earth-final-conflict_s3e5_00h-37m-59s
earth-final-conflict_s3e5_00h-38m-01s
earth-final-conflict_s3e5_00h-38m-06s
earth-final-conflict_s3e5_00h-38m-34s
earth-final-conflict_s3e5_00h-38m-38s









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:19 PM

Subject: RE: Let's see if you can do I-90.

So that's what it was. That's what I dreamed of very early this morning or last night.

I had been aware for a long time of the "Stargate: Atlantis" television series but I had never, until this past hour, given some serious thought about the plot elements that form the drama of that television series. I have never before watched any episode from that television series. I have seen glimpses of scenes but the notion of "Wraith" is new to me today.

I started to wonder about how that 16 July 2004 premiere happens after 03 March 2003.

And then looking at those creepy figures in the images, the "Wraith" I had to look at it a few minutes, after having read a lot about them a few minutes, that is what I must have seen in my dream the last time I was sleeping today.

I am wondering about it because of how prescient are my other dreams lately.

Maybe I am winning against them by telling you this.

So anyway, the dream started with me walking into a house. My mother was there with me and so was my sister. I think again now as I write this, as it seemed to me later after the dream, that figures in my dream are not literal. So I recall that I was very angry. There was a group of washing machines on the lower floor of the house we were in and there were enough of them there to seem it was a commercial facility but that doesn't get explained in the dream. The reason I am so angry is because I am looking at the manifold where clean water is supposed to flow into the washing machines, an observation was presently simply to my sleeping mind and that seems more complicated than it is while I describe it, and the water was very brown colored. I was very angry about that. I have been thinking all day since then about one of those episodes from the "Lost" television series where they found a pool of water in some secret building and that water has some kind of regeneration powers for humans, to the point of immortality, but the water had turned brown and the people who used it were concerned about it. I haven't thought about that episode in years. So anyway, I am upstairs in the house, which doesn't have anything familiar about it, and my mother is there and so is my sister. And then the zombies appear. At some point, I am seeing them in the yard walking along as I am talking to mother. I am angry at her now. She has threatened to cancel my source of income and there is some dialog that is now too vague to recall. And the hostility escalates to the point I am choking her by the throat and I said something in the dream similar to "I'll kill you too." But it wasn't her. As with most people in my dreams, I never see them clearly. They are figures similar to the people I see when I am outside and they are in my peripheral vision. I see people in dreams in a similar way. With few exceptions I never see anyone clearly and in detail. But I could see her in more detail now and after I looked at those photos of the "Wraith" that was very similar to what I was seeing and I had my hands around its neck and I was enjoying choking it. I think I stopped though and I didn't kill it. But the part I thought of most throughout today was the zombies. I cannot now recall if the zombies showed up first. I don't think they did. I think the dirty water caused the hostilities towards the person I was choking. Then the first zombie came in the house and I used my fist to hit it very hard and then I physically threw it out the same door it came in although that last part wasn't something I visualized. I did visualized the second zombie come in again towards us and that one I saw myself slam it against the wall and I knew in the dream that I also threw it out the same door it came in but that was a different door than the first zombie came through. The same story with the third and final zombie but I don't recall visualizing any of that action. I just knew it came through a third door and I simply knew I had thrown back out the same door it came through.

And then there were the zombies themselves. I don't think I have ever actually dreamed of zombies. I have written many times before that I dream while sleeping of activities I have worked on so it seems that my research on zombie topics would show up in my sleeping dreams but I guess I never woke up from any of those or that I never had any that I became aware of. Those zombies in my dream while last sleeping weren't actually doing anything threatening. They were just stumbling around and walking as you see zombies act in movies but they weren't biting anybody. They were just lumbering about with expressions that seemed kind of stupor. I was thinking later they might be something I used to call "pre-zombies" but they are advanced beyond that but not yet cannibalistic.

So anyway, the images of the "Wraith" make me think now in this hour about the similarities to the "Morlocks" from 1960.

Also, the predatory nature of the "Wraith" is similar to thoughts I have had for a while. As "Kirk" said in "Metamorphosis" "How do you beat something like that?" The "Wraith's" also resemble that chief "Morlock" in the 2002 remake of "The Time Machine" and there is the scene where he is strangling the starring character.

Also, if you stretch your imagination for a moment and try to believe something is possible then that all explains what my "mother" is supposed to represent in my dreams. I think about I have written before about that in the context of that ancient being in the 2000 "Mission to Mars" film.

Stretching it again you could understand why I would travel backwards in time when presented with the opportunity. That's only way to beat them.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/27/2024 10:34 PM

That day, 01/31/2018, was when they shipped my order to me from China

I called her Barbie Seven 155DD

That was my order from the vendor Real Love Sex Dolls










barbie seven
DSC02086
DSC01942
2018-01-31_1-1









From 1/31/2018 ( ) To 8/27/2024 ( Today - Tuesday ) is 2400 days

2400 = 1200 + 1200

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) is 1200 days










star-trek-tos_season3-ep19_00h08m14s









"Requiem For Methuselah" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 14 Feb, 1969

(from internet transcript)

Captain's log, stardate 5843.8. We have accomplished our mission and have the ryetalyn ready to combat the epidemic aboard the Enterprise. But we have also discovered our benefactor's secret. He has created the perfect woman. Her only flaw, she's not human.

[Lab two]

MCCOY: Physically human but not human. These are earlier versions of Rayna, Jim. She's an android.

FLINT: Created here by my hand. Here, the centuries of loneliness were to end.

SPOCK: Your collection of Leonardo da Vinci masterpieces, Mister Flint, they appear to have been recently painted on contemporary canvas with contemporary materials. And on your piano, a waltz by Johannes Brahms, an unknown work in manuscript, written in modern ink. Yet absolutely authentic, as are your paintings.

FLINT: I am Brahms.

SPOCK: And da Vinci?

FLINT: Yes.

SPOCK: How many other names shall we call you?

FLINT: Solomon, Alexander, Lazarus, Methuselah, Merlin, Abramson. A hundred other names you do not know.

SPOCK: You were born?

FLINT: In that region of earth later called Mesopotamia, in the year 3834 BC, as the millennia are reckoned. I was Akharin, a soldier, a bully and a fool. I fell in battle, pierced to the heart and did not die.

MCCOY: Instant tissue regeneration coupled with some perfect form of biological renewal. You learned that you were immortal and

FLINT: And to conceal it. To live some portion of a life, to pretend to age and then move on before my nature was suspected.

SPOCK: Your wealth and your intellect are the product of centuries of acquisition. You knew the greatest minds in history.

FLINT: Galileo, Socrates, Moses. I have married a hundred times, Captain. Selected, loved, cherished. Caressed a smoothness, inhaled a brief fragrance. Then age, death, the taste of dust. Do you understand?

SPOCK: You wanted a perfect, ultimate woman, as brilliant, as immortal as yourself. Your mate for all time.

FLINT: Designed by my heart. I could not love her more.

KIRK: Spock, you knew?

SPOCK: I had hoped I was wrong.

FLINT: You cannot love an android, Captain. I love her. She is my handiwork, my property. She is what I desire.

KIRK:: You brought me here to learn this? Does she know?

FLINT: She will never know.

KIRK: Let's go.

FLINT: You will stay.

KIRK: Why?

SPOCK: We have discovered what he is, Captain.

FLINT: If you leave, the curious would follow, the foolish, the meddlers, the officials, the seekers. My privacy was my own. Its invasion be on your head.

SPOCK: We can remain silent.

FLINT: The disaster of intervention, Spock. I've known it. I will not risk it.

KIRK: Kirk to Enterprise.

(We see Flint press a button, and the Enterprise disappear from its orbit)

KIRK: Clear out of the area. Inform Starfleet Command. Enterprise? Scotty?

FLINT: They cannot answer, Captain.

(A model Enterprise appears on a table. Kirk peers in through the viewscreen to see everyone stationary)

KIRK: My crew.

FLINT: The test of power. You had no chance. It is time for you to join your crew.

KIRK: You'd wipe out four hundred lives? Why?

FLINT: I have seen a hundred billion fall. I know death better than any man. I have tossed enemies into his grasp. And I know mercy. Your crew is not dead, but suspended.

KIRK: Worse than dead! Restore them. Restore my ship!

FLINT: In time. A thousand, two thousand years. You will know the future, Captain Kirk.

MCCOY: You have been such men. You've known and created such beauty. You've watched your race evolve from cruelty and barbarism throughout your enormous life, and yet now you would do this to us?

FLINT: The flowers of my past. I hold the nettles of the present. I am Flint now, with my needs.

KIRK: What needs?

FLINT: Tonight I have seen something wondrous, something I've waited for, laboured for. Nothing must endanger it. At last, Rayna's emotions have stirred to life. Now they will turn to me in this solitude which I preserve.

RAYNA: No.









From 6/8/1938 ( ) To 8/27/2024 ( Today - Tuesday ) is 31492 days

31492 = 15746 + 15746

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/12/2008 ( premiere USA film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) is 15746 days










2024-08-27_2
2024-08-27_3
2024-08-27_4










the-day-the-earth-stood-still-2008_00h-08m-05s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 11:17 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 08/27/2024