This Is What I Think.

Saturday, August 03, 2024

Today is 08/03/2024, Post #2





The Lazarus Project (2022) s01e01

(from transcript on the global-internetwork)

Archie: Freaks you out at first, doesn't it?

George: I need to know what's going on.

When did you start to notice time was jumping backwards?

This is the second time it's happened.

Did you enjoy living the last six months again?

It was a nightmare.

Sorry to hear that.

What the fuck is going on?

What's going on? Yeah, okay. So, here's the thing, and don't take this the wrong way, but you're a mutant.

A mutant?

Yeah, not like, fucking Wolverine or anything. I just mean the cells in your body have changed in a fairly unusual way. .000001% of the world's population can recall time jumps.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/06/2024 3:20 PM

The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

00 hours 18 minutes 34 seconds

(ELEVATOR DINGS)

George: So, if it isn't a time machine, what is it?

Archie: It's a singularity.

George: Right

Archie: In space.

George: Got it.

Archie: No, you don't. That's the time machine. And that moment there, that's the checkpoint. You know, like in a video game? You die in the game, you go back to the last checkpoint you reached every time until you reach a new one?

George: Yeah.

Archie: Well, our checkpoint is that moment. 1st of July, every year. So, if we used it now We'd wake up yesterday. And every time we go back, we'd wake up on the morning of the 1st July, 2022.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

George: You done this sort of thing a lot, right?

The Dane: Mm-hmm. Lima 4-2, enter the building now.

George: I bet you seen some shit in the Jaeger Corps.

The Dane: Yeah, I wake up screaming sometimes.

George: (CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY) You should probably talk to someone about that.









Time here now: 01/07/2024 12:59 PM

The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 2

Archie: You starting to see things?

George: Yeah, maybe. I don't know. December 2018. Did you reset the clock?

Archie: Yeah.

George: How many times?

Archie: A lot.

George: Yesterday was the checkpoint.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/07/2024 4:50 PM

In the past, I have always insisted this shouldn't be taken literally

These are just stories, I have insisted.

Don't know what it means, but shouldn't be taken literally. Perhaps, not even seriously.

*Today* I am thinking how stupid that sounds

Today I am thinking that *maybe* this should be taken seriously. Should be taken literally.

By *me*

Not by *you*

Me, I most certainly need to take this all literally and seriously

Because today I am thinking this story, this "The Lazarus Project" is literal

They've got some form of time-machine

And I would have to be a complete imbecile to not believe that by now

Today I started thinking that maybe, just maybe, this story about "The Lazarus Project" is literal and they've been doing this for a very long time and they are at this very moment realizing they are failing again.

The "checkpoint" approaches.

The Day When It All Finally Makes Sense to me









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/09/2024 07:33 AM

The view for me outside my bedroom window was just like that. The sounds.

Surreal.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/09/2024 1:19 PM

"The Lazarus Project" has systemized my thinking and that may have been the original intent of my original-work code-pattern, first discovered by me in year 2006

The idea developed today in my conscious-mind that other people from TODAY are being groomed to find themselves waking up suddenly AGAIN in the night on May 10, 2006. I try to examine this notion in greater detail - vaguely - on the 11th, when I resume with episode 3

And that's disturbing

Not for me

I'll be 40 years old again and will be in a homeless-shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle, - my successful Ironman triathlon physique mostly still intact - and hopefully with a new and improved plan of action

But for other people? Waking up to find you're a six-year old again? That's disturbing. Especially because she will remember reading this post today by me, presumably.

That's just pure fantasy on my part but there's got to be some sort of explanation to all this

IF THAT DOES happen to *you* then just remember this: you're on your own. You won't hear from me and I certainly won't respond if you happen to find my email address, which you won't. Your parents are just going to have you comitted to a school for the intellectually gifted. If your parents are wealthy enough to throw money to private-investigators then all they will find is a mental-patient homeless veteran going by the name you remember from reading it here









The Lazarus Project (2022) s01e01

Episode 1

(from internet transcript)

ARCHIE: Let her go.

What?

Trust me. It's not gonna work. You're not ready for what's happening, how do you think she's gonna feel? Anyway, I'm pretty sure you're going to get another chance with her.

Sorry, who are you?

You've been searching for something, George. Time travel, time loops, time jumps, Tim jumps, I'm pretty sure that last one was a typo. And you're worried about the viral outbreak. And you should be. It's already much worse than the news is letting on.

Seriously, who are you?

I'm someone with answers to your questions.

Did you go back too? Did you, did you feel it too?

Tell you what. If it happens again, go straight to this address.

Please, please tell me who you are.

ARCHIE: Maybe I'll see you, George.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: November 09, 2020

Astro_Spook @Kerry_W_Burgess

Replying to @Kerry_W_Burgess

Quote Tweet

Astro_Spook @Kerry_W_Burgess

Oct 25

b/

Yeah.

That makes sense.

Everything now is They Know I Know They Know I Know.

And, so what?

All they're doing is throwing down a big, giant, red exclamation-mark onto EVERYTHING that I have already posted online.









https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325859406349799424

Twitter

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I am pleased to announce that Christopher C. Miller, the highly respected Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (unanimously confirmed by the Senate), will be Acting Secretary of Defense, effective immediately..

9:54 AM Nov 9, 2020









Astro_Spook @Kerry_W_Burgess

nbcnews.com Trump tweets that Defense Secretary Mark Esper has been ‘terminated’

nbcnews.com Trump said Christopher Miller would serve as acting secretary of the Defense Department.

4:04 PM Nov 9, 2020









written by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: July 27, 2023

I outright dismiss Grusch's claims made under oath

And I think you are sadly misinformed if you think the entire process was not a scam.

Personally, I suspect he is simply someone's Useful Fool and doesn't have the good sense to recognize that possibility.










2024-08-01_1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-marine-paul-whelan-speaks-224940232.html
2024-08-01_2









From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/1/2024 ( ) is 10626 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/6/1994 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Nova"::"Rescue Mission in Space" ) is 10626 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/1/2024 ( ) is 10626 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/6/1994 ( premiere USA film "Dumb & Dumber" ) is 10626 days



From 7/26/2023 ( David Grusch claims to USA congress that USA DOD has captured E.T. and other UFO's ) To 8/1/2024 ( ) is 372 days

372 = 186 + 186

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/7/1966 ( premiere USA TV series "The Face Is Familiar" ) is 186 days



From 7/26/2023 ( David Grusch claims to USA congress that USA DOD has captured E.T. and other UFO's ) To 8/1/2024 ( ) is 372 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/9/1966 ( premiere USA TV series episode "I Spy"::"Bridge of Spies" ) is 372 days



From 2/10/1962 ( the United States of America Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers is released from Soviet Union prison and returned to United States control ) To 11/9/2020 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, referenced here in illustration ) is 21457 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/1/2024 ( ) is 21457 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 8/1/2024 ( ) is 10118 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/16/1993 ( premiere USA film "Free Willy" ) is 10118 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106965/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Free Willy

Release info

United States July 16, 1993










star-trek-first-contact_01h20m18s-1



Lili: LIAR!










DSC03384










DSC04960










DSC03380-1










DSC03387










DSC03387










krem-news_11-09-2020_2
krem-news_11-09-2020_1










10k_DSC00770 whispers









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 7:15 AM November 9, 2020

Meanwhile, on local live-tv news...

Makes sense to me that today - of all days - after my posts yesterday - they've got reporter Nicole Hernandez parked at the corner of Division and Francis in north Spokane, uneventfully.










DSC04719
DSC04722
DSC04727
DSC04732
DSC04733
DSC04746










1995-06-29_0-c
deed_29June1995
1995-06-29_6









from my private journal as me, Kerry Burgess: July 25, 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-71

The primary objectives of this flight were to rendezvous and perform the first docking between the Space Shuttle and the Russian Space Station Mir on June 29.

from my private journal as me, Kerry Burgess: July 25, 2006

I just realized that the Jeep Grand Cherokee I used to have could represent the space shuttle. Something about that lift gate on the back makes me think about the cargo hold on the shuttle. And that J.G.C. was white too. Could 1995 be the first time I was the commander of a shuttle mission?



Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 3:46 AM Monday, May 14, 2012

Grand Cherokee

I remember that day was very hot in Charlotte North Carolina and the Jeep had an instrument panel in the center of the roof towards the front windshield and there was a digital gauge with the outside temperature on it and I can recall that day got up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

I was looking for that reference because I couldn't believe that I was right about the day I bought that vehicle. I feel certain that day was 4 July 1995. What I recalled about it was that was Independence Day and that must have been the year 1995.









http://articles.latimes.com/1995-07-05/news/mn-20449_1_space-station

Los Angeles Times

U.S., Russian Spacecraft Go Separate Ways : Docking: Shuttle Atlantis ends historic 5-day linkup with space station. It leaves with three crewmen who have been in orbit since mid-March.

July 05, 1995 from Associated Press

HOUSTON — Astronauts and cosmonauts watched their ships part and fade into the blackness of space Tuesday in an orbital pirouette that ended five days of flying as a single craft.

"We're just shaking our heads at how quickly this has all gone by," said Charles Precourt, pilot of the U.S. space shuttle Atlantis. "It's as if it were a dream, that we didn't really live it, it happened so fast. . . . But what a great time, what a great effort."

For half an hour, three craft hovered a few hundred feet from one another while hurtling around Earth at 5 miles a second: The Russian Soyuz capsule with two cosmonauts, Atlantis with eight passengers, and the temporarily unmanned Russian space station Mir.

Both crews recorded the historic moment on video and film, but the sun's glare spoiled many of the pictures.

"It's been an inspiring visit with our neighbors in space. We look forward to returning," said NASA's Mission Control.

"We agree with that. . . . We agree 100%," Atlantis' commander, Robert L. (Hoot) Gibson, replied as he backed the shuttle away from the station. "In one of the simulations, the words 'cosmic ballet' came to mind, and I guess that's where we are now."









Los Angeles Times

Astronauts Undergo More Tests Aboard Joined Spacecraft

July 03, 1995 From Associated Press

NASA has never had an opportunity to study such long-duration space fliers, and consequently wants to know everything about Thagard and cosmonauts Vladimir Dezhurov and Gennady Strekalov.

"I know they are tired at the end of the day. It's a long day," Sullivan said. "But I think they truly believe in the work that's being done, and they're excited about the results."

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the Russian space agency tested the communication systems on Atlantis, Mir and the Soyuz capsule attached to Mir on Sunday in preparation for the undocking Tuesday.

Thagard, who turns 52 today, said that while he is looking forward to leaving Mir, it has been a memorable four months.

"I joked with these guys . . . you call for a taxi and wait forever," he said. "But the fact is, [Thursday's docking] was an emotional experience, one of the highest, I guess, of my life. I'm awfully glad to be here, and I'm really looking forward to seeing my family."










2024-08-01_3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Whelan_(security_director)










2024-08-01_4









From 4/11/1965 ( premiere USA TV series episode "World War One"::"The Allies in Russia" ) To 1/9/2024 ( ) is 21457 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/1/2024 ( ) is 21457 days










DSC09555
DSC09626
DSC09580










the-lazarus-project_s1e2_00h-21m-46s
the-lazarus-project_s1e2_00h-21m-48s
the-lazarus-project_s1e2_00h-21m-48s-1









the-lazarus-project_s1e2_00h-35m-51s










the-lazarus-project_s1e2_00h-10m-52s
the-lazarus-project_s1e2_00h-10m-54s
the-lazarus-project_s1e2_00h-10m-59s









the-lazarus-project_s1e2_00h-11m-40s
the-lazarus-project_s1e2_00h-37m-12s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 11:43 PM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 08/03/2024