This Is What I Think.

Sunday, August 04, 2024

Today is 08/04/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/04/2024 8:13 PM

Started thinking about another blog-post I may or may not make here in the near-future

Epoch 5

My thoughts of the content that I would develop and assemble and illustrate for that blog-post because of an Event Date variable I am thinking about would drift into my thoughts about Epoch 5

I created the notion of Epoch 5 because of my thoughts about 03/16/2013

So to try to simplify the next post, I decided to make a post now instead of including it in that next post

I don't make these posts for any specific person

If any specific person does read these posts then they follow along with all my posts and I'm not making some lameoid podcast for those lameoids that like only podcasts

Epoch 5 begins on 03/16/2013

Right or wrong about the incident I suspect of 03/16/2013 what is most definite is that is the day that caused me to return to Spokane metro

So that's one solid fact

I am back here in Spokane because of 03/16/2013

For a long time, I suspected that the predecessor version of Kerry Burgess was killed off that day

And maybe that's true

*You* cannot prove it one way or another

And for me, it's just a wacky idea in my head

But like so many other wacky ideas, I examine the code-pattern of my original-work and look for corroborating notions to support that idea.

Is not proof, of course, but it does make me think of other stuff to look for

I am just trying to understand

So for a long time, I guessed that if that was truly what happened on 03/16/2013 then I exist now only because I am some form of replicant-human

Human technology does not support that theory

So it would have to come from somewhere else

And that's why the code-pattern I (re-)discovered seems to exist out there in the world. Doesn't predict anything. Simply provides opportunity

Epoch 5 begins

Then, Epoch 5.1 begins because the fantastic idea about Princeton University Class of 1993 forms in my conscious mind and then I embrace and immerse myself in that narrative and find more fantastic discoveries

Epoch 5.2 begins because the notion of Harvard University Class of 1989 forms in my conscious mind and intriguing discoveries by me follow, with the assumption being that it's about the spouse of my brother Thomas Reagan

That's where we are now.

Those are the only two original ideas of the fantastic that have formed in my conscious mind since after 03/16/2013.

Everything else was before 03/16/2013

"Spies like us". Causing me to think that she and Kerry Burgess 1989 (or maybe Kerry Burgess 1991) were co-workers until she discovered in year 2013 that he was no longer responding clandestinely

And I'm here. And I'm not faking it.

I am not Thomas Reagan. I am not the fantastic Kerry Burgess of the 1990s. I am not even the original Kerry Burgess that existed from 1965 to 1989

So, I must be a replicant, right? Grown in a tank, I suddenly find myself sitting in a chair alone in my Seattle-suburbs apartment on 03/16/2013 (or 03/18/2013) after THEY hauled away the (purposely?) poisoned corpse of my predecessor. Genetic memory implanted gives me a psyche. It's just chemical-molecules, people. Nothing magical about it, despite the lies told to you by those ridiculous peddlers of superstition. Everything we are as individuals is merely chemical energy existing physically in our human-brain

Recently, I decided to reject the replicant theory. And this note describes a theory I feel is more plausible.

Epoch 6 begins - my theory goes - upon arrival of The Day It All Finally Makes Sense - and that's what everything is leading up to









From 2/17/1990 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek: Next Generation"::"Yesterday's Enterprise" ) To 3/16/2013 ( Epoch 5 begins for me ) is 8428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/29/1988 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The American Experience"::"Let Us Now Praise Famous Men: Revisited" ) is 8428 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 3/16/2013 ( ) is 5962 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/28/1982 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Nova"::"Life: Patent Pending" ) is 5962 days



From 3/1/2009 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"How the Test Was Won" ) To 3/16/2013 ( ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 3/16/2013 ( ) is 8641 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/30/1989 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted {non-commissioned officer} US Navy documents includes: Work Center/Group Supervisor - CF-division, Missile Plot, guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Fire Controlman Petty Officer Second Class (FC2) ) is 8641 days










star-trek-first-contact_00h56m07s










star-trek-tos_season2-ep9_00h07m52s









"Yesterday's Enterprise" [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

(from internet transcript)

[Bridge]

PICARD: Analysis, Mister Data.

DATA: Sensors are reading gravimetric fluctuations, Captain. Most unusual ones.

RIKER: Unusual in what way? Specify?

DATA: Nothing I have seen before.

PICARD: Is it a wormhole?

DATA: Yes and no. Like a time displacement, but it does not have a discernible event horizon.

WESLEY: Sir, navigational subsystems are unable to give coordinates on the object.

DATA: Confirmed. The phenomenon does not have a definable centre or outer edge.

RIKER: Are you saying it is and yet it isn't there?

DATA: I do not have sufficient information to make an analysis as yet, Commander. The dynamics of the radiation patterns

WORF: Captain! Something's happening. A new change in sensor readings.

(Picard turns to face us, blocking our view of the back of the Bridge)

PICARD: Mister Data?

DATA: Scanning sensors)

(a ship emerges from the phenomenon, and things change. Picard's uniform grows a higher collar and the Bridge becomes slightly darker. People are wearing Sam Brownes)

PICARD: Lieutenant, what are their sensor readings? Is that an enemy vessel?

TASHA: I'm getting too much interference, Captain.









GUINAN: This isn't right. It's changed.

[Bridge]

TASHA: It's clearing now, Captain. Definitely Federation starship. Accessing registry.

RIKER: Looks like they had a rough ride.

TASHA: NCC one seven oh one C. USS Enterprise.

Military log, Combat date 43625.2. While investigating an unusual radiation anomaly, the Enterprise has encountered what could almost be called a ghost from its own past, the Enterprise-C, the immediate predecessor to this battleship.









TASHA: I'm reading forty percent on forward shields. What do you have on aft?

CASTILLO: Forty percent.

TASHA: That won't cut it. Commander, advise Lieutenant La Forge that shields are below minimum.

RIKER: Acknowledged.

CASTILLO: We'll never see our homes again. Our families.

TASHA: How do you know your family's not still alive?

CASTILLO: You're right, I don't. But imagine coming home after twenty-two years. Would I even recognise them?

TASHA: What are the stats on main phaser banks?

CASTILLO: Emitters available, sixty percent forward, fifty two percent aft.

TASHA: Good. Let's take a look at the torpedo launchers.

CASTILLO: I guess I'm lucky to be alive at all.

TASHA: You may not like the future. It's been a long war. The Federation has lost more than half of Starfleet to the Klingons.

CASTILLO: We were negotiating a peace treaty when I left.

TASHA: A lot of changes, Lieutenant. A lot of changes.

CASTILLO: When we get a break, maybe you could fill me in on some of them.

TASHA: Photon banks are depleted. Auxiliary fusion generators are down.









[Ten Forward]

(Guinan enters)

TASHA: Deflector shield technology has advanced considerably during the war. Our heat dissipation rates are probably double those of the Enterprise-C, which means we can hang in a firefight a lot longer. Guinan?

GUINAN: Have you ordered yet, Tasha?

TASHA: No, not yet. Is anything wrong?









[1701C Bridge]

TASHA: Firing phasers.









TASHA: Guinan, I have to know something. What happens to me in the other time line?

GUINAN: I don't have alternate biographies of the crew. As I said to the captain, it's just a feeling.

TASHA: But there's something more when you look at me, isn't there? I can see it in your eyes, Guinan. We've known each other too long.

GUINAN: We weren't meant to know each other at all. At least, that's what I sense when I look at you. Tasha, you're not supposed to be here.

TASHA: Where am I supposed to be?

GUINAN: Dead.

TASHA: Do you know how?

GUINAN: No. But I do know it was an empty death. A death without purpose.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 8:52 PM Pacific-timezone USA Sunday 08/04/2024