This Is What I Think.

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Today is 08/24/2024, Post #2






2024-08-24_1










DSC01123










outer-range_s2e7_00h-37m-58s
outer-range_s2e7_00h-38m-01s
outer-range_s2e7_00h-38m-22s
outer-range_s2e7_00h-38m-32s
outer-range_s2e7_00h-38m-37s









update, original work by me, Kerry Burgess, draft variation 08/24/2024



From 4/12/1940 ( premiere USA film "Black Friday" ) To 10/25/1998 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Treehouse of Horror IX" ) is 21380 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/16/2024 ( ) is 21380 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City, Iowa ) To 5/16/2024 ( ) is 12720 days

12720 = 6360 + 6360

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/2/1983 ( "The Final Cut" by Pink Floyd ) is 6360 days



From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 5/16/2024 ( ) is 20642 days

20642 = 10321 + 10321

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/4/1994 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The X Files"::"Lazarus" ) is 10321 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11685912/episodes/?season=2

IMDb

Outer Range

Episode list

Season 2

May 16, 2024









Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 9:29 AM Monday, October 06, 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Cut_(album)

The Final Cut (album)

The Final Cut

Studio album by Pink Floyd

Released

21 March 1983 (UK)

2 April 1983 (U.S.)

Track listing

Side one

"The Post War Dream"
"Your Possible Pasts"
"One of the Few"
"The Hero's Return"
"The Gunner's Dream"
"Paranoid Eyes"

Side two

"Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert"
"The Fletcher Memorial Home"
"Southampton Dock"
"The Final Cut"
"Not Now John"
"Two Suns in the Sunset"









"Treehouse of Horror IX" The Simpsons

Original Airdate on FOX: 25-Oct-1998

(from internet transcript)

At that moment, the phone rings in the Simpson's house. By amazing coincidence, a donor for Homer's operation has just that moment become available.

Homer meets with Dr. Nick Riviera at his seedy medical office.

Riviera: Boy, you're getting the transplant just in time, Homer. [holds up what is obviously Snake's scalp] This is genuine human hair.

Homer: This is legal, right?

Riviera: [pause] Yeah, sure, whatever. [holds up a syringe] These drugs will make the operation seem like a beautiful dream. [punches Homer to knock him out, and then injects himself] [dreamily] Ah ... hi, everybody.

[picks up a pizza cutter and goes to work on Homer's head]

At home, Homer shows his family their "sexy new daddy." The family admires Homer's new head of lush hair. Marge likens him to movie star Roger Moore -- only with his fly open. It looks like Homer's hair troubles are finally behind him.

Yet, a good night's rest still eludes Homer, and he tosses and turns in bed. Tendrils from Snake's former hair worm their way into Homer's brain. On its own, Homer's hair re-arranges itself into Snake's vaguely threatening style. Homer awakes, dresses, and quietly slips out of the bedroom.

Homer shows up at the Kwik-E-Mart.

Apu: Ooh! Ooh-la-la, Simpson. What can I do for you and your new 'do?

Homer: [Snake's voice] You sent me to the chair.

Apu: [gasps] Snake? But you're dead!

Homer: I know you are, but what am I?

-- "Treehouse of Horror IX"










2024-05-16_1









Black Friday (1940)

(from internet transcript)

Oh, hello, darling.
I sent you a message I was
coming back to your dressing room.
Run home and pack.
Pack? Where are we goin'?
South America, for a starter.
Have we, um,
money enough?
All the money in the world.
Understand?
All the money in the world.
Let me have
the keys to your car.
I don't want taxi drivers
hangin' around.
Yeah, sure.
You'll hear from me
in an hour,
and I'll have everything
we need.
You ready?
What do you think?
He wants me
to run away with him.
He's going
to pick up the money now.
Good.
I knew he would,
sooner or later.
We'll get it
and split it three ways.
Well, that's all right
with me. I'll point him out.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032258/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Black Friday

Release info

United States April 12, 1940









Black Friday (1940)

(from internet transcript)

Don't feel badly about it,
Doctor. He wasn't worth it.
He had nothing but the
electric chair to live for.
Did he say anything
before he died?
About money,
for instance?
Not that I know of.
Thanks, Doctor.
$500,000.
With that money I could
build my own laboratory
and continue
with my experiments.
Kingsley is convalescing
and seems to show
some of Red Cannon's traits.
Does the Cannon brain
in Kingsley's head
retain the knowledge
of the hidden money?









Black Friday (1940)

(from internet transcript)

You were the leader of a gang.
They tried to kill you.
You came back to get revenge.
Red.
Do you remember the name,
Marnay?
Marnay.
He's the one
who took your place.
Marnay, Miller, Kane, Devore.
Why did they try
to kill you, Red?
Uh, to get your money?
But they didn't find it,
did they?
It's safe
just where you hid it.
Where is it, Red?









Black Friday (1940)

(from internet transcript)

You've been ill, Red.
I remember that...
that hick town.
You're the doc, ain't you?
Yes.
Say,
my back's better.
You cured me?
Yes.
You're perfectly well now.
Thanks, Doc.
I won't forget it either.
Midtown Hotel, huh?
How did I get here?
You asked me to bring you.
I must have been
out of my head.
Every copper in town
will be lookin' for me.
I've got something
to tell you, Red.
Oh, yeah? What?
You were smashed up
in an accident, you remember?
I had to operate
to give you another body.
You had to do what?









Black Friday (1940)

(from internet transcript)

Well, good morning, George.
You slept late.
But my sleep
doesn't seem to refresh me.
Ernst,
we're old enough friends that we
don't have to deceive each other.
Why do you say that?
Then tell me,
what is the matter with me?
My sleep
only seems to tire me.
And I am haunted
by the most horrible dreams.
A perfectly normal reaction to
the shock of your accident, George.









Black Friday (1940)

(from internet transcript)

Maybe if we put together
what you know about Red
and what I know,
it will add up to some money.
Say, if I knew anything
about a half a million bucks,
do you think
I'd be working in this joint?
We'll go over all that later.









Black Friday (1940)

(from internet transcript)

What's your occupation,
Mr. Kingsley?
I'm... I'm a professor
of English literature.
And I might add,
a very underpaid professor.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:29 PM Pacific-timezone USA Saturday 08/24/2024