This Is What I Think.

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Today is 08/14/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/14/2024 07:48 AM

This works only because I chose today to walk outside my apartment

I haven't been outside this apartment in several days

Certainly, if one were to create a calculation of the average time I am inside this apartment then it would be about 23.5 hours each and every day

At one point, I just happened to turn and look behind me and I glimpsed a license-plate on a vehicle traveling on the busy street next to the sidewalk I traveled within a couple hours ago

My observation of the combination of letters and numbers on that license-plate became the reason I make this blog-post. I think of the inconspicuous activity of people I noticed a couple minutes earlier

What does it mean?

I have no idea.

I have one idea it is something that requires a suspension of disbelief

Many of you monkeys out there think you have the capability to suspend disbelief, but you do not have that capability

All you have is your delusions of grandeur. You think that just because you want something to be true then it must be true. And it's not.

Me, I have a code-pattern

I don't know where it's leading me and I've made some amazing observations, but really, what has it done for *me*?

Nothing substantial

I sit here now and I just cannot make that mental leap into accepting that this code-pattern is leading me towards the paradise I want to find (And doesn't that make the most sense of all, after decades of this activity by me? That was the original intent of this campaign?).

So, it has to make me think it is working for *me*. Otherwise, why bother with it?

People are motivated only if they as individuals gain something from it

There are ABSOLUTELY no selfless individuals on this planet, no matter what they try to tell you otherwise. Every person is always doing anything for their own personal gain









From 7/12/1951 ( ) To 4/23/2010 ( ) is 21470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/14/2024 ( Today - Wednesday ) is 21470 days










2024-08-14_1

https://patents.google.com/patent/GB704897A/en









Stargate Universe - "Human" - tv-series season 1 episode 14 - Aired 04/23/2010

(from internet transcript)

[tv-series episode begins]

In his home on Earth, Nicholas Rush lies in bed on a sunny morning as birds sing outside. Lying on his side, he fondly looks at his wife sleeping beside him. Eventually he props himself up on one elbow and looks over the top of her to see the clock on her bedside table. It reads 6:46. Sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he picks up his spectacles from his own bedside table and puts them on, then flicks through his ever-present notebook to find a blank sheet and writes himself a note. Standing up, he leaves the bedroom.

Later, his wife comes into the kitchen and finds him sitting at the table and scribbling in his notebook. Classical music featuring a single violin is playing on the stereo. He takes no notice of her as she picks up the kettle and fills it with water, puts it onto the cooker and lights the gas under it. She turns back to him.

GLORIA: Have you seen my glasses?









NEXT DAY. Nicholas is walking through the grounds of the university, jotting in his notebook. He looks around and stops near a car parked at the roadside. With a California license plate, its registration is 46YYR9P. He jots another note to himself. A man hurries out of the nearby building and trots towards him

JACKSON: Professor Rush?

(Nicholas continues writing.)

JACKSON: Professor Rush!

(Nicholas finally looks up as Daniel comes closer and offers him his hand.)

JACKSON: Hi. I'm, uh, I'm Doctor Daniel Jackson.

RUSH (shaking his hand): So you are.

JACKSON: I'm sorry to accost you here. I dropped by your office and they told me that you hadn't come in for the day.

RUSH: D'you know, I really don't have time for this.

JACKSON: Actually, I think you're gonna wanna hear what I have to say. Is there some place more private we can talk?

RUSH: You're gonna tell me about the Stargate programme.

(As Daniel stares at him in surprise, Nicholas starts walking and Daniel has no choice but to follow him.)

RUSH: Your current dilemma: how to unlock the Stargate's ninth and final chevron ... specifically how much energy will be required.

JACKSON: How do you know that? Those details are highly classified.

RUSH: The project hasn't even been named yet, has it? How about ... Icarus?

(Daniel stops. Nicholas turns back to him.)

RUSH: I know because it's already happened, and you're just a figment of my imagination.

(He looks at their surroundings for a moment.)

RUSH: Re-living all of this is just a necessary evil; an unfortunate side effect of a process I can't control. (He raises his voice angrily.) And it keeps getting in the bloody way of what I need to do.

(He waves his notebook at Daniel.)

RUSH: You, the university, the clouds in the sky - all just a dream, a distant memory ...

(He grimaces ruefully.)

RUSH: ... and one I'd really rather went away.

(He turns and walks away.)










stargate-universe_s1e14-2010_00h-07m-38s









Stargate Universe - "Human" - tv-series season 1 episode 14 - Aired 04/23/2010

(from internet transcript)

In the Chair Room on Destiny, Doctor Rush is seated in the Chair. His eyes are closed, his hands and feet are clamped and the headpiece of the Chair has flipped over the top and, on either side, two of the three prongs in the side clamps are touching the side of his head. However, unlike when Franklin was in the Chair, they are not deeply embedded into the skin, and Rush is quiet and unmoving. Everett Young and Eli Wallace come into the room.

YOUNG: What the hell's going on?

(Adam Brody, standing at the console behind the Chair, looks at him nervously.)

Later, T.J. Johansen has arrived and is checking Rush's vital signs.

JOHANSEN: His pulse is strong. B.P.'s elevated but not dramatically.

(Young is pacing around behind Brody.)

BRODY: He didn't wanna involve anyone else.

YOUNG: I am in command of this ship, and that means you don't do anything without involving me. Do you understand?

(Eli is looking at a device at the side of the Chair, and the laptop attached to it.)

WALLACE: What is all this?

BRODY: We've modified the interface. We're hoping it will allow us to use the Chair without causing damage to the subject ...

YOUNG (pointedly): And?

BRODY: Rush is the first subject.

YOUNG: Let's wake him up.

BRODY: I can't. Severing the connection externally could be very dangerous. He has to do it himself.

(Young looks at T.J. who shrugs.)

BRODY: Look, with or without me, Rush still would have done it.

JOHANSEN: Even after what happened to Franklin?

BRODY: This is the only way to unlock control of this ship. The code has to be in the data bank somewhere.

YOUNG: Let's forget about Rush for a second. If he wants to kill himself, so be it. How do you know this modification you've made's not gonna backfire and put the whole ship in jeopardy?

BRODY: ... I don't.

WALLACE: How does this new interface work?

BRODY: We created a buffer to slow down the transfer of information. We also limited the connection to a narrow range of the subject's subconscious. That should protect the vast majority of his brain. Now, worst case, we hope only the memories that we targeted could be lost. If it works, the data stored in the ship's computer should be made available to Rush through a dream.

WALLACE: A dream?!

BRODY: A semi-lucid one; sort of a stimulated recall of the memories in question.

WALLACE: How does he wake up?

BRODY: There's a built-in trigger. It should appear to him as a distinctive door. All he has to do is open it and walk through.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 08:10 AM Pacific-timezone USA Wednesday 08/14/2024