This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Today is 08/13/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/13/2024 07:57 AM

At first, I thought this must be a new release

Then I noted it is from year 2017 and that thought must have formed because there is a new title recently with a similar premise, haven't seen it, won't see it unless they include it with Amazon Prime Video, doesn't seem very interesting after all, seeing the trailer a while back, the "hot dogging" F-22 pilot scene just makes it seem really, really stupid. The overall plot element must be some sort of niche of fiction that the mainstream-media isn't fueling that I've seen. "The Peripheral" the Amazon Prime streaming-video serial features a similar, significant element in the backstory of one of the main characters. I don't remember that element in the text of the book and a keyword search finds nothing in common

As with those non-tech-savvy dullards that think digital-video is a "film" - incapable of independent thought to recognize that 'film' is a medium and is not a process - it is those same non-tech-savvy dim-wits that are parroting "A.I."

My guess is that's how THEY are going to cover something like this happening here in the real world

You dim-wits won't try to understand because all you will hear from THEM in the mainstream-media is "A.I. did it" when they take us back to the 1970s or worse, and wreck the infrastructure, I am guessing.

For *me*, I have something none of *you* have

I have a code-pattern

Today, I am wondering if there's a specific reason that I noted only today, for the first time ever, this title

So I start looking around, wondering if there is anything in the code-pattern that seems interesting, as it did recently with "Snowpiercer", which I have not resumed. This is a process I often undertake

I try to tell myself that is only because of my miserable existence that I look for the worst possible explanation. But that really is the American way.

As I have explained before, (re-)discovering this code-pattern makes me think it does not actually predict anything. Rather, it provides opportunity

What I cannot believe is the notion that formed in my mind that explains the past 20 years, that I am simply here to waste away in mediocrity and then die off and just so that some sort of "psyche engineering" takes place so that the chemical-molecules stored physically in my human-brain - my 'psyche' - are matter-transported to some destination and then reformed - and whatever it is that all goes into, is not *me*










bushwick-2017_00h-00m-00s










bushwick-2017_00h-16m-05s
bushwick-2017_00h-16m-07s
bushwick-2017_00h-16m-08s










2024-08-13_1
2024-08-13_2









From 8/8/1989 ( ) To 8/13/2024 ( Today - Tuesday ) is 12789 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/2000 ( ) is 12789 days



From 1/22/2016 ( premiere USA film "The Fifth Wave" ) To 8/13/2024 ( ) is 3126 days

3126 = 1563 + 1563

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/12/1970 ( premiere USA film "Family Affair"::"There Goes New York" ) is 1563 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096754/quotes/

IMDb

The Abyss

Quotes

Lt. Coffey: Everybody just stay calm. The situation is under control.









IMDb

The 5th Wave (2016)

Quotes

Sam Sullivan: What's your name... before?

Ben Parish: Ben. What was yours?

Sam Sullivan: Sam. But my sister called me Sams. When I couldn't sleep... she would sing to me.

[begins singing]

Sam Sullivan: Bones, sinking like stones, all that we fought for.

Sam Sullivan, Ben Parish: [joining in] Homes, places we've grown, all of us are done for.

Dumbo: Could you guys please shut up?










1981-12-16_2
1981-12-16_1









From: Amazon.com auto-confirm@amazon.com

Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Your Amazon.com order

Order Confirmation

Hello Kerry W Burgess,

Thank you for shopping with us. You ordered "Lifrano Real Doll Sex..". We’ll send a confirmation when your item ships.

Arriving: Friday, August 25 - Thursday, September 21

Ship to: Kerry Burgess

We hope to see you again soon.









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/07/today-is-07052024-post-2.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:49 AM July 05, 2024

Lucy (2014)

Lucy: To knowledge.










1981-12-16_3










bushwick-2017_01h-17m-02s










stargate 23_58 PDVD .jpg, Stargate (1994)
stargate_00_22_11_PDVD .jpg, Stargate (1994)









The Time Machine (Heinemann text)(year 1895)/Chapter III

The Time Machine by H. G. Wells

Chapter III.

'I told some of you last Thursday of the principles of the Time Machine, and showed you the actual thing itself, incomplete in the workshop. There it is now, a little travel-worn, truly; and one of the ivory bars is cracked, and a brass rail bent; but the rest of it's sound enough. I expected to finish it on Friday, but on Friday, when the putting together was nearly done, I found that one of the nickel bars was exactly one inch too short, and this I had to get remade; so that the thing was not complete until this morning. It was at ten o'clock to-day that the first of all Time Machines began its career. I gave it a last tap, tried all the screws again, put one more drop of oil on the quartz rod, and sat myself in the saddle. I suppose a suicide who holds a pistol to his skull feels much the same wonder at what will come next as I felt then.









From 10/24/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 8/13/2024 ( Today - Tuesday ) is 10886 days

10886 = 5443 + 5443

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/27/1980 ( premiere USA TV series episode "In Search Of..."::"Faith Healing" ) is 5443 days










movie01_1714 .jpg, from internet - Stargate (1994)









From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my US Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 8/13/2024 ( ) is 10829 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/27/1995 ( the launch and then the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10829 days









IMDb

The 5th Wave (2016)

Quotes

Cassie Sullivan: In Ohio, we only had the lake to worry about.

Cassie Sullivan: By the ocean,

[sigh]

Cassie Sullivan: I can only imagine.

[worldwide tsunami sequence follows]









IMDb

The Abyss (1989)

Quotes

Lindsey Brigman: [relaying what Bud types] They sent a message. Hope you got it.









Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:06 PM Saturday, October 06, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parachutes

Released

July 10, 2000 (UK)

November 7, 2000 (U.S.)

Parachutes is the debut album by English rock band Coldplay, released on July 10, 2000 in the UK and on November 7 in the U.S., making it the only Coldplay album to have a delayed release in America. Parachutes quickly shot to number one in the United Kingdom, staying in the top ten for thirty-three weeks.

The album produced four hit singles: "Shiver", "Yellow", "Trouble", and "Don't Panic". In the United States, the album peaked at fifty-one on the Billboard 200, eventually selling over two million copies.









IMDb

The Abyss

Quotes

Lindsey Brigman: I'm *telling* you what it is, you're just not *hearing* me.

Catfish De Vries: Now Lindsey, you...

Lindsey Brigman: There is something down there! Something not us.

Catfish De Vries: You could be more specific.









album: "Parachutes" (2000)

Coldplay

"Don't Panic"

(from internet transcript, unverified)

Bones sinking like stones
All that we fought for
Homes, places we've grown
All of us are done for

And we live in a beautiful world
Yeah we do, yeah we do
We live in a beautiful world

Bones sinking like stones
All that we fought for
And homes, places we've grown
All of us are done for



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:33 AM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 08/13/2024