This Is What I Think.

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Today is 08/25/2024, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess, 08/25/2024 11:14 AM

Unbelievably beautiful outside here right now, stepping out onto my patio for a moment, away from this stupid desk, where I must find the answer to understand finally, as I have each and every day - with no exceptions - since 05/10/2006. Obviously started before that day, but for me now, in this present mindset, that's the day it all started for *me* , for the psyche that exists physically now in my conscious mind

Grass is still green, air-temperature is finally pleasant, warm sunlight, sound of wind blowing in the trees

2 months from now we will begin bracing for deep cold and snowfall. I've seen accumulating snowfall here in Spokane early as September

Such detailed, vivid visualizations in my sleep last night, after my last blog-post last night. Woke up thinking it was sort of like a reward, not that's what I'm looking for. Too many of you gullible people are lured in by scam-artists with their false promises of reward, gullible because you can't get over your mommy or daddy









"The City on the Edge of Forever" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967

(from internet transcript)

UHURA: Landing party to Enterprise. No sign of Doctor McCoy. Search progressing.

(And he pops up from behind a rock after she and her security guard have passed by.)

SPOCK: Incredible power. It can't be a machine as we understand mechanics.

KIRK: Then what is it?

GUARDIAN: (The doughnut pulses bright in time with the words) A question. Since before your sun burned hot in space and before your race was born, I have awaited a question.

KIRK: What are you?

GUARDIAN: I am the Guardian of Forever.

KIRK: Are you machine or being?

GUARDIAN: I am both and neither. I am my own beginning, my own ending.

SPOCK: I see no reason for answers to be couched in riddles.










2024-08-25_1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jd-vance-childless-cat-lady-142820423.html










carlie jo 111419 2 .jpg, from internet









https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlie-howell-20503466

Carlie Howell

Bikini Beans Espresso

Kent, Washington, United States










1992-07-22_0-b










1992-07-22_1









https://twitter.com/cupofcarliejo/status/1407556111108960256

Twitter

Carlie Jo

@cupofcarliejo

Owner of @BikiniBeansKent in Kent,WA. Lol yes. Believe it or not I was born 7-22-92

9:28 PM Jun 22, 2021










carlie jo 050817 1 .jpg, from internet










carlie 1027 1 .jpg, from internet










astronaut-class-13 .jpg, from internet










1990-01-17_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_Astronaut_Group_13










2004-05-14_1










juliarobertsoriginal_2016October06 .jpg, from internet, of content posted there on 10/06/2016 and captured by me, Kerry Burgess, for illustration









From 1/17/1990 ( United States NASA announces the selection of the Group 13 Astronauts ) To 10/6/2016 ( ) is 9759 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/22/1992 ( George Bush, 41st President of USA: Executive Order 12812 - Declassification and Release of Materials Pertaining to Prisoners of War and Missing in Action ) is 9759 days



From 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 10/6/2016 ( ) is 9394 days

9394 = 4697 + 4697

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/12/1978 ( premiere USA TV series "Taxi" ) is 4697 days



From 5/8/1966 ( premiere USA TV "Death of a Salesman" ) To 10/6/2016 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 7/3/1958 ( first flight of the John Silva "Telecopter" ) To 10/6/2016 ( ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my US Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 6/23/1964 ( from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork: Jack Kilby was awarded U.S. Patent No. 3,138,743 (filed on February 6, 1959) for his invention of the miniature integrated circuit that made portable electronic devices, including hand-held computers, possible ) To 10/6/2016 ( ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 9/29/1963 ( premiere USA TV series "My Favorite Martian" ) To 10/6/2016 ( ) is 19366 days

19366 = 9683 + 9683

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 9683 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 10/6/2016 ( ) is 9941 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/20/1993 ( premiere USA TV series "Time Trax" ) is 9941 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 10/6/2016 ( ) is 8521 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/2/1989 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: KIOSK - The Feelies: Enjoying the ride up ) is 8521 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/29/2024 4:39 PM

I don't know who reads my blog-posts here

I write these comments to no person in particular










star-trek-tos_season1-ep28_00h34m23s
star-trek-tos_season1-ep28_00h34m35s
star-trek-tos_season1-ep28_00h36m05s









posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005

I am going to describe a dream I had earlier today, because as strange as it seems, I think I am supposed to. I think someone is testing me and they want me to relay to them what they sent to my sleeping mind. I guess they want to see how much detail I remember when I am awake or something like that. It has happened a couple times lately but I have resisted writing about it. Mainly because it agitates me so to be manipulated like this.

I had that dream again about the house I bought in South Carolina back in the early '90s. I loved that place, it was quiet and relaxing. That house is always the central element in dreams I have sometime. There are usually variations to the situation, but the house is always there. And there is usually another element to the dream. In the dream, I discover that I still own the house and I can go back there any time I want, even at the very moment I realize it is still there. It is a great feeling to know I can sleep there that very night if I want to.

In this dream last night though, there is something about my nieces. One of them has bought the house and will live there now. This is one of ten houses that one of ten nieces is getting. Not sure what that means, I only have two nieces. So anyway, I have two cars parked outside. One is that Mazda RX-7, and just like re-discovering the house in the prior dreams, this car is suddenly mine again and I am very happy to see it. I faced a dilemma though about how to get two cars back to my place, whereever that was. There is a lot of food in one car and I am transferring it from one to the RX-7. It was dark. Then I found myself at what seemed to be my own place in the country, the grass was very high. Never seen this place before, but there seems to be something slightly familiar about it. Next image I remember is my Jeep blocking the entrace of my driveway. But the postman has driven around it and is delivering the mail. He has a lot to deliver. At one point, he walks up to the house, or the garage, but I do not talk with him. Before this, I had been walking around the property and there are a lot of other buildings with purposes I don't know but they have a lot of objects, tools and such, cluttered around. I am standing on the porch about to go in and a woman throws open a hatch on the porch and starts climbing up from under the porch. She is carrying a fishing tackle box and something else I don't recognize. She is a scientist or something. She is on some kind of expedition to go out and cause frogs, I think it was, to contract the "mumps." I don't know why she was doing it, but she said they weren't doing it themselves. I woke up at this point and I could hear some loud-mouth in another room on this floor talking loudly next to his window about how he never contracted the mumps when he was a kid even though he had actually tried to contract it by getting into bed with someone that had the mumps.

I'm not sure if this dream happened after I went back to sleep or it had occured earlier, but I was in that unfamilar house there in the country and I was trying to get ready. I was meeting some family members in town for lunch but I kept getting interrupted. At one point, the clock read 1:38 pm but I had to be there at 2pm and I had not even showered or shaved yet. I didn't know how to get in touch with them to let them know I would be late.

The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get another rifle. I start heading back to the subway. A woman drives up in a car and asks me if I am who she thinks I am. But I can't remember seeing her actually in the car, all I can remember is seeing her buried in the dirt with only her talking face exposed. That is all I remember.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."










battlestar-galactica-2003_00h04m30s










battlestar-galactica-2003_02h11m21s
battlestar-galactica-2003_02h11m22s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 12:11 PM Pacific-timezone USA Sunday 08/25/2024