Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Unfree labour





From 6/13/1954 ( J. Michael Luttig actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 4534 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 8/2/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 4534 days



From 6/13/1954 ( J. Michael Luttig actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is: 8204 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 8/19/1981 ( the 1st Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire ) is: 8204 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Michael_Luttig

J. Michael Luttig

Judge on United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
In office
1991 – 2006
Nominated by George H. W. Bush


J. Michael Luttig (born in Tyler, Texas, June 13, 1954) is an American lawyer and a former federal judge.


In 2006 Luttig resigned to become general counsel and senior vice president for The Boeing Company










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfree_labour

Unfree labour is a generic or collective term for those work relations, especially in modern or early modern history, in which people are employed against their will by the threat of destitution, detention, violence (including death), or other extreme hardship to themselves, or to members of their families.

Many of these forms of work may be covered by the term forced labour, although this tends to imply forms based on violence. Unfree labour includes all forms of slavery.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife which I am prosecuting to the fullest extent of law. ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:17 AM

I had a very clear dream about being out to sea but the progress of the events seem to be somewhat out of sequence. I have been thinking about it after waking up and I feel it is important to note that certain events happened out of sequence in the dream and I cannot now remember the sequence as I dreamed, although the sequence of events that are out of order might only span a matter of hours. One reason that seemed important after I woke up is that I was thinking I had been flying an F-14 Tomcat during that event, because that notion was strong in my mind during one dream sequence of events, but then I seemed to be dreaming that I had actually been in an A-6 Intruder.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:21 AM

So anyway, I feel certain the dream sequence started off with me floating in the ocean and I had been in the water for at least two days and there was some concern in my mind about sharks.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:22 AM

Then I noticed a ship was approaching and I was waving my arms to get their attention but I think they had already spotted me and they were approaching me to extract me from the water and they were coming so close I thought they were going to run over me.

There is also something wrong with the proportions in that dream as well, in that the ship seemed a lot smaller than it should be, or something like that. I feel certain it was a Ticonderoga-class cruiser so that would mean, if that really was the class of U.S. Navy ship, that the dream occurred during the 1980's or later. I had no other sense of time and date to the dream.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:25 AM

I remember something about identifying the bow structure of the ship and that was how I knew it was a Ticonderoga but after waking up, I have been wondering why I cannot remember other identifying details about the Ticonderoga-class, such as that large, distinctive forward superstructure or whether it had a rail-launcher or the absence of the rail-launcher, indicating it was one of the later VLS versions.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:27 AM

After the ship pulled past me as I floated in the ocean, I saw a Seahawk helo lift off from the deck, seemingly from the bow, which is odd, and then it was approaching me and I was anticipating it is winch me up as it hovered over me. Another odd detail is that it actually seemed to land, although I cannot visualize it landing, impossibly, on the ocean surface, but I recall that detail because I noted that the tail rotors almost hit me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:30 AM

Then I was in the ship and I seemed to be in CIC, judging by all the equipment and I was sitting in chair and I was still wearing wet clothes. I can visualize one person that was talking to me more than anyone else but I cannot visualize enough detail about him to describe.

It seems it was then in the dream that I started to dream, or to think, about the events that led to me being in the ocean. I still feel a certain amount of confusion as to whether I dreamed it all in sequence as it occurred, in that this all is probably a true experience I was dreaming about, or whether I dreamed it in the sequence as I am not writing.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:33 AM

As some point in the dream, and that seems to be associated to other events in this dream sequence, I was flying in the B/N seat of an A-6 Intruder and something happened, that I never did seem to know about in the dream, and I was going to have to eject, along with the pilot. At some point since waking up, I am aware that the pilot did not survive and I recall that I never did see him again in the dream. So I don't know what happened and why we had to eject but certain details seem unrealistic, even though I can still visualize sitting there in that B/N seat. One detail is that I was not wearing any kind of harness or belt and after what ever event it was that made us eject, I pulled across an automobile seatbelt and I can still visualize clipping it in.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/29/08 5:38 AM

I think that was just before I noted that I seemed to be sitting in some kind of high-back desk chair and that I pulled the lever that caused the seat back to un-recline, or whatever is the proper word, and the seat back was actually causing me to lean forward.

Then when I, or we, as I can only recally myself ejecting, and similar to scenes in "Top Gun" and "Flight of the Intruder," but with different results, I was blasted through the plexiglass canopy and it shattered as I was blasted through it. I did not seem to suffer any injuries from going through the canopy and I ponder every time over that scene in "Flight of the Intruder.

I think that was the extent of my dream. I think then the dream picks up with me floating in the ocean for at least 2 days and a USN ship rescuing me.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Ticonderoga_%28CG-47%29

Launched: 25 April 1981


USS Ticonderoga (DDG/CG-47), fifth to bear the name, was a guided-missile cruiser in the service of the United States Navy. Homeported in Pascagoula, Mississippi, the "Tico" was the lead ship of her class.


The United States Navy built the first Aegis cruisers using the hull and machinery designs of Spruance-class destroyers.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidd_class_destroyer

Armament: 2 × Mark 26 Standard missile launchers


The Kidd class destroyers are a series of vessels based upon the hull of the Spruance class destroyers.





http://navysite.de/launcher/tartar.htm

Mk-26 Guided Missile Launcher

The Mk-26 Guided Missile Launcher is a fully automated system that stows, handles, and launches a mixed load of weapons. The system is engineered to accept any combination of STANDARD Missile 1-MR, STANDARD Missile 2-MR anti-aircraft, ASROC anti-submarine missiles as well as Harpoon anti-ship missiles. Even with this mixed-weapon capability, the Mk-26 has the shortest reaction time and the fastest firing rate of any shipboard launching system. With only one man at the control console, a weapon can be selected, hoisted to the guide arm, and launched (when ordered by Weapons Control). Three mods (0, 1, and 2) provide magazine capabilities of 24, 44, and 64 missiles respectively. Similar to the Mk-41 Vertical Launching System, one of the cells in the magazine is used as "strike-down hatch" to accommodate a crane necessary to reload the magazine at sea. The maximum length of missiles to be stored in the magazine is 12.1 feet (3.7 meters) which means that STANDARD ER Missiles can not be launched from the Mk-26 Launcher.

The Mk-26 Guided Missile Launcher is/was installed aboard the following ships:


The 4 VIRGINIA (CGN 38) - class nuclear-powered Guided Missile Cruisers
The 4 KIDD (DDG 993) - class Guided Missile Destroyers
The first 5 ships in the TICONDEROGA (CG 47) - class.










From 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) to 6/27/1981 ( USS Kidd DDG-993 commissioned into U.S. Navy active duty ) is 59 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

'59-34' ( my birth date UK )



From 9/2/1965 ( my first day as student at Princeton University where I earned degree as medical doctor ) to 6/27/1981 ( USS Kidd DDG-993 commissioned into U.S. Navy active duty ) is 15 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

'1-59-34' ( my birth date UK )



From 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 6/27/1981 ( USS Kidd DDG-993 commissioned into U.S. Navy active duty ) is: 2896 days

From 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 2896 days



From 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 6/27/1981 ( USS Kidd DDG-993 commissioned into U.S. Navy active duty ) is: 2896 days

2896 = 1448 + 1448

From 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 1448 days



From 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 6/27/1981 ( USS Kidd DDG-993 commissioned into U.S. Navy active duty ) is: 2896 days

2896 = 1448 + 1448

From 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 1448 days



http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/DDG993.htm

KIDD (DDG 993)
GUIDED MISSILE DESTROYER
Class: DDG 993
Commission Date: 06/27/1981










[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife which I am prosecuting to the fullest extent of law. ]





From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) to 5/10/2006 ( J. Michael Luttig actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 3 days, 359 months

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/10/2006 ( J. Michael Luttig actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 9064 days

9064 = 4532 + 4532

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/30/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 4532 days



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060510&slug=webboeingjudge10

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Federal appeals court judge quits to work for Boeing; calls company "an American icon"

By Larry O'Dell

The Associated Press

RICHMOND, Va. — Judge J. Michael Luttig resigned today from the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to accept a job as senior vice president and general counsel for Boeing.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/damage%20control

damage control

any efforts, as by a company, to curtail losses, counteract unfavorable publicity, etc.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_%28public_relations%29

In public relations, spin is a usually pejorative term signifying a heavily biased portrayal in one's own favor of an event or situation; it is a "polite" synonym for propaganda. While traditional public relations may also rely on creative presentation of the facts, "spin" often, though not always, implies disingenuous, deceptive and/or highly manipulative tactics. Politicians are often accused of spin by their political opponents.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anticipated

anticipated

to nullify, prevent, or forestall by taking countermeasures in advance

To feel or realize beforehand; foresee





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]










"Time to remember Admiral Awesome"





The Simpsons (Repeat)

13 KCPQ: Friday, March 21 6:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

Regarding Margie

Marge has amnesia and thinks she is single.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: May 07, 2006










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future (1985)


Marty McFly: Do you know where Riverside Drive is?

Sam Baines: It's on the other end of town, a block past Maple. East end of town.

Marty McFly: A block past Maple? That's John F. Kennedy Drive.

Sam Baines: Who the hell is John F. Kennedy?










http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/movies/fast_times/fast_times125.jpg.html

"Linda Barrett

Attending college
in Riverside.

Now living with her
Abnormal Psych Professor."





From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 8075 days

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in RIVERSIDE, NJ

08075





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]










[ Boeing actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ]

From 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) to 9/4/2001 ( Boeing moves to Riverside to further support coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 13726 days

13726 = 6863 + 6863

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6863 days



From 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) to 9/4/2001 ( Boeing moves to Riverside to further support coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 12016 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/8/1996 ( date hijacked from me:USS Cole DDG-67 commissioned and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) is 12016 days



http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/2001/q2/news_release_010510a.html

SEATTLE, May 10, 2001 -- The Boeing Company solidified a series of strategic changes to its corporate architecture today by choosing to locate its new world headquarters in Chicago.


By Sept. 4, the company plans to begin operations in its new headquarters at 100 North Riverside Plaza in Chicago.










From 5/16/1936 ( Harry Curtis Stonecipher actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 10/5/1951 ( date hijacked from me:actress Karen Allen starring role 1981 film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and 1984 film "Starman" ) is: 5620 days

5620 = 2810 + 2810

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 2810 days



From 5/16/1936 ( Harry Curtis Stonecipher actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted the comet in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 14657 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 4/20/1999 ( Columbine massacre ) is: 14657 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Stonecipher

Harry C. Stonecipher (born May 16, 1936 in Robbins, Tennessee) is the former President and Chief Executive of American aerospace giant Boeing. He submitted his resignation upon request of the Boeing Board of Directors on March 6, 2005, due to an improper relationship with a Boeing executive named Debra Peabody (who also resigned shortly thereafter.)

Boeing said an internal investigation revealed a "consensual" relationship between Stonecipher and the female executive that was "inconsistent with Boeing's Code of Conduct" and "would impair his ability to lead the company". His wife of 50 years, Joan Stonecipher, filed for divorce just days after news of his affair became public.

Chief Financial Officer James A. Bell succeeded him as interim President and Chief Executive.





http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=webceoboeing07&date=20050307&query=Harry+Stonecipher

NAME: Harry Curtis Stonecipher.

BIRTHDATE: May 16, 1936










From 6/4/1948 ( James A. Bell actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 10/5/1951 ( date hijacked from me:actress Karen Allen starring role 1981 film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and 1984 film "Starman" ) is: 1218 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 astronaut ) is: 1218 days



From 6/4/1948 ( James A. Bell actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 7320 days

7320 = 3660 + 3660

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) is: 3660 days



From 6/4/1948 ( James A. Bell actively supports insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 6/25/1986 ( Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986 ) is: 13900 days

13900 = 6950 + 6950

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 3/13/1978 ( date hijacked from me:Department of the Army Order 31-3, General Of The Armies ) is: 6950 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/728/000125353/

James A. Bell

Born: 4-Jun-1948

Executive summary: CFO of Boeing


Boeing CFO (2003-)

Boeing Interim CEO (2005)

Boeing Senior VP Finance and Corporate Controller (2000-03)

Boeing VP of Contracts and Pricing, Boeing Space & Comm. (1996-2000)










From 8/22/1949 ( W. James McNerney, Jr. & Boeing Company actively support insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 12/7/1998 ( my official United States federal special undercover operation ) is: 18004 days

18004 = 9002 + 9002

From 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 3/16/1998 ( date hijacked from me:as a U.S. Navy officer I was secretly deployed on an official United States federal assignment ) is: 9002 days



From 8/22/1949 ( W. James McNerney, Jr. & Boeing Company actively support insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 8515 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/25/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Thing" ) is: 8515 days



From 8/22/1949 ( W. James McNerney, Jr. & Boeing Company actively support insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 8515 days

From 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 4/7/1996 ( Monica Lewinsky allegedly ends sexual relationship with the President of the USA ) is: 8515 days



From 1/20/1930 ( date hijacked from me:Buzz Aldrin, NASA ) to 8/22/1949 ( W. James McNerney, Jr. & Boeing Company actively support insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 7154 days

7154 = 3577 + 3577

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 3577 days





http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/2005/q2/nr_050630a.html

Boeing Board Elects W. James McNerney, Jr. Chairman, President and CEO

The Boeing Company [NYSE: BA] announced today that its board of directors has elected W. James McNerney, Jr. chairman of the board, president and chief executive officer, effective July 1. James A. Bell, who has served as president and chief executive officer on an interim basis, will remain chief financial officer, and Lewis E. Platt will become lead director.


McNerney was born Aug. 22, 1949










[ end examples of piracy of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value, and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 6/25/1982 ( premiere US film "The Thing" )(Friday) is: 6919 days

6919 = 1 + 3459 + 3459

'34-59' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084787/

The Thing (1982)

Release Date: 25 June 1982 (USA)

Plot: Scientists in the Antarctic are confronted by a shape-shifting alien that assumes the appearance of the people that it kills.










From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 6/25/1982 ( premiere US film "Blade Runner" )(Friday) is: 6919 days

6919 = 1 + 3459 + 3459

'34-59' ( my birth date UK )


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/

Blade Runner (1982)

Release Date: 25 June 1982 (USA)

Harrison Ford ... Rick Deckard
Sean Young ... Rachael