Saturday, July 12, 2008

Portland





"Give that man a cigar!" and other interesting dialog from that scene with "Clinton."





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/fullcredits

Full cast and crew for

First Blood (1982)

Patrick Stack ... National Guard Lt. Clinton Morgan










First Blood (1982)

39 SPIKEP: Saturday, July 12 6:30 PM

1982, R, ***, 01:35, Color, English, United States,

Green Beret veteran Rambo (Sylvester Stallone) takes on a Pacific Northwest sheriff (Brian Dennehy) and the National Guard.

Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Richard Crenna, Brian Dennehy, David Caruso, Jack Starrett, Michael Talbot, David Crowley, Chris Mulkey, Don MacKay, Alf Humphreys, John McLiam, Bill McKinney, Chuck Tamburro, Bruce Barbour Director(s): Ted Kotcheff Producer(s): Buzz Feitshans










After I started work at Microsoft with my official United States federal undercover identity, the "Captain Janeway"-look-alike manager they assigned me in my role as Technical Account Manager (TAM), gave me several companies to manage that were in Portland, Oregon. Many times in 1999 I flew down there on civilian aircraft or drove down there in my car.







http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

Memorable quotes for

First Blood (1982)


Teasle: [Teasle is giving Rambo a lift] So where you heading?

Rambo: Portland.

Teasle: You said you were heading north. Portland is south.

Rambo: You got some place I can eat around here?

Teasle: Theres a diner about thirty miles up the road.

Rambo: Is there a law against me getting something to eat here?

Teasle: Yeah, me.

Rambo: Why you pushing me?

Teasle: [haughty] What'd you say?

Rambo: I said why you pushing me, I didn't do nothing.

Teasle: First of all, you don't ask the questions around here. I do. Second, we don't want guys like you in this town, drifters. Third, you wouldn't like it here anyway. Its a pretty boring town. I get paid to keep it that way.

Rambo: Yeah, boring.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

Memorable quotes for

First Blood (1982)



State Police Capt. Dave Kern: Why didn't you leave the kid alone in the first place?

Teasle: Dammit, Dave, you think this kid just waltzed into town, announced he was a Medal Of Honor winner, and then I just leaned on him for the hell of it? I tried to do him a favor, I treated him like he was one of my neighbor's kids. I did my job, Dave, I booked him for vagrancy and resisting arrest.

State Police Capt. Dave Kern: You seem pretty motivated on this one.










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "First Blood" ) is: 6431 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1976 ( Public Law 94-479, General Of The Armies, approved by President Gerald Ford ) is: 6431 days



From 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "First Blood" ) is: 3602 days

3602 = 1801 + 1801

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 2/6/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) is: 1801 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/

First Blood (1982)

Release Date: 22 October 1982 (USA)

Tagline: One war against one man.

Plot Outline: A mentally unstable Vietnam war vet, when abused with a small town's police force, begins a one man war with it.










From 2/6/1911 ( Ronald Wilson Reagan ) to 11/30/1926 ( Richard Crenna ) is 15 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

1-59-33' ( my birth date US )


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001077/

Richard Crenna
Date of Birth: 30 November 1926

First Blood (1982) .... Col. Samuel Trautman
Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985) .... Col. Samuel Trautman
Rambo III (1988) .... Trautman
The Day Reagan Was Shot (2001) (TV) .... Ronald Reagan