Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kleptocracy





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307987/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Bad Santa (2003)



Willie: I'm not your fucking Da-Da.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307987/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Bad Santa (2003)


Willie: You know, I think I've turned a corner.

Marcus: Yeah? You fucking petites now?

Willie: No, I'm not talking about that. I beat the shit out of some kids today. But it was for a purpose. It made me feel good about myself. It was like I did something constructive with my life or something, I dunno, like I accomplished something.

Marcus: You need many years of therapy. Many, many fuckin' years of therapy.





[ end examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]

[ begin examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]





From 4/14/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) to 2/21/2004 ( George Bush kills his dog Spot as another threat sent to me to stop my investigation of the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance of which George Bush is a willing accomplice of the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance ) is: 8348 days

From 3/30/1981 ( President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt ) to 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation with my official United States federal undercover identity ) is: 8348 days



From 6/8/1996 ( date hijacked from me:USS Cole DDG-67 commissioned while I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) to 2/21/2004 ( George Bush kills his dog Spot as another threat sent to me to stop my investigation of the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance of which George Bush is a willing accomplice of the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance ) is: 2814 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 2814 days



From 4/25/1980 ( With my participation while a U.S. Navy officer Operation Eagle Claw ends with failure and 8 American fatalities ) to 2/21/2004 ( George Bush kills his dog Spot as another threat sent to me to stop my investigation of the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance of which George Bush is a willing accomplice of the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance ) is: 8702 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/13/1987 ( date hijacked from me:while an active duty U.S. Navy officer my M.I.A. status in Africa ends and I am being transported to a U.S. military base for intensive care hospitalization ) is: 8702 days



http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=spotobit22&date=20040222&query=spot+dog+bush

Nation & World: Sunday, February 22, 2004

Bush's ailing dog Spot put to sleep

By Los Angeles Times

WASHINGTON — Spot, the first family's 14-year-old English springer spaniel, was euthanized yesterday


Spot was one of six puppies born on St. Patrick's Day 1989 in a room that once served as former first lady Nancy Reagan's beauty salon.










http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/press/2000/jun00/decisionpr.mspx

Microsoft Confident That Judicial System Will Overturn District Court Ruling

Company Will Appeal and Seek Stay of District Court Ruling; Will Maintain Focus on Technology and Customers As Appeal Proceeds

REDMOND, Wash., June 7, 2000 — Microsoft Corp. plans to file its notice of appeal and motion to stay today's order by U.S. District Court Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson to break up Microsoft into two companies and impose burdensome restrictions on the company's ability to develop new products and work with industry partners.

"This is the beginning of a new chapter in this lawsuit," said Bill Gates, Microsoft chairman and chief software architect. "We have a very strong case on appeal, and we look forward to resolving these issues through the appeals process and putting this case behind us once and for all."

"Two years ago I said that we would vigorously defend a principle that is critical to both consumers and the future of the high-tech industry -- the right of every company to innovate and improve its products. Today we move forward to protect this principle and maintain our commitment to innovation."


"There's a great deal at stake in this case. Breaking up Microsoft would hurt consumers, make computers harder to use, and impact thousands of other companies and their employees throughout the high-tech industry," added Ballmer.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica

Pseudologia fantastica, or pathological lying, is one of several terms applied by psychiatrists to the behaviour of habitual or compulsive lying.

It was first described in the medical literature in 1891. One definition of pathological lying is the following:

Pathological lying is falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime.

The defining characteristics of pseudologia fantastica are that, first, the stories are not entirely improbable and often have some element of truth. They aren't a manifestation of delusion or some more wider form of psychosis: upon confrontation, the person can acknowledge them to be untrue, even if unwillingly. Second, the fabricative tendency is long lasting; it is not provoked by the immediate situation or social pressure as much as it originates with the person's innate urge to act in accordance. Third, a definitely internal, not an external, motive for the behavior can be clinically discerned. E.g. long lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom.










http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/genoveseCharge.htm

According to a criminal Complaint unsealed today, on or about February 12, 2004, Microsoft learned that significant portions of the source code for both Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 – which Microsoft considers the "crown jewels" of the company – were misappropriated (the "Stolen Source Code") and unlawfully released onto, and distributed over, the Internet without its authorization. That same day, according to the Complaint, GENOVESE posted a message on his Web site, "illmob.org," which announced that he had obtained a copy of the Stolen Source Code and was offering it for sale.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971

Events of 1971

November 24 - During a severe thunderstorm over Washington, a man calling himself D. B. Cooper parachutes from the Northwest Orient Airlines plane he hijacked, with US$200,000 in ransom money, and was never seen again. As of March 2008, this case remains the only unsolved skyjacking in history.

November 24 - A Brussels court sentences pretender Alexis Brimeyer to 18 months in jail for falsely using a noble title; Brimeyer has already fled to Greece.










http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui/

Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge

November 2, 2000

Late Thursday evening, following a campaign rally in this tightly contested Midwestern state, Bush--with his wife, Laura, at his side -- told reporters news accounts of the incident were accurate


Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."


Karen Hughes, Bush's spokeswomen said the 54-year-old Texas governor, who has been open about his past drinking problems, had not publicly disclosed the arrest because not even his 18-year-old twin daughters were aware of it.


"The timing of an announcement like this, four or five days away from the election about an incident 24 years ago, which the governor's daughters don't even know about, is certainly questionable," Hughes said.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_antitrust

United States Microsoft antitrust case

On November 2, 2001, the DOJ reached an agreement with Microsoft to settle the case.










From 12/27/1956 ( Karen Parfitt Hughes actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) is: 8928 days

8928 = 4464 + 4464

From 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as a jet pilot ) to 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 4464 days



From 12/27/1956 ( Karen Parfitt Hughes actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3606 days

3606 = 1803 + 1803

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is: 1803 days



From 12/27/1956 ( Karen Parfitt Hughes actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 4710 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 4710 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_P._Hughes

Karen Parfitt Hughes (born December 27, 1956) is a Republican politician from the state of Texas. She currently serves as the Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs in the U.S. Department of State with the rank of ambassador.

Since the 1990s, Hughes has worked with George W. Bush: first as director of communications while he was governor of Texas, from 1995 to 2000, and then as counselor to the president from 2001 to 2002, while he was President of the United States.










Willing Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda accomplice and Howard Schultz attorney Richard Yarmuth trying to extort with violence the secret identity of a United States federal agent, says I as an authorized source of the United States federal government.





http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.





http://dictionary.law.com/default2.Asp?selected=741&bold

felony murder doctrine

a rule of criminal statutes that any death which occurs during the commission of a felony is first degree murder, and all participants in that felony or attempted felony can be charged with and found guilty of murder. A typical example is a robbery involving more than one criminal, in which one of them shoots, beats to death or runs over a store clerk, killing the clerk. Even if the death were accidental, all of the participants can be found guilty of felony murder, including those who did no harm, had no gun, and/or did not intend to hurt anyone.





[ end examples of piracy of my true identity which has tremendous commercial value and details of continued death threats against me and my wife ]

[ begin examples I recognize as my work or legitimately associated with my interests ]





From 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 4492 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 4492 days



From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 6480 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 6480 days



From 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 2981 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) is: 2981 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1

STS-1

The first Space Shuttle mission, STS (Space Transportation System)-1, was launched April 12, 1981, and returned April 14. Space Shuttle Columbia orbited the earth 36 times in this 54.5-hour mission.


Not only was this the first launch of the Space Shuttle, but it marked the first time that solid fuel rockets were used for a U.S. manned launch. It was also the first U.S. manned space vehicle launched without an unmanned powered test flight.


During reentry, a protruding tile gap filler ducted hot gas into the right main landing gear well, which caused significant damage including buckling of the landing gear door.










http://www11.jsc.nasa.gov/news/columbia/anomaly/

In-Flight Anomaly Database for STS-1 Through STS-107



http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/news/columbia/anomaly/STS1.pdf

Title: The right-hand main gear uplock roller split into several pieces and fell to the runway during gear deployment. (ORB)

Summary: DISCUSSION: The hardened uplock roller sleeve around the right main gear uplock roller split sometime during use and was found 1.54 miles prior to the touchdown point.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/7F22.html

Blood Feud


Burns: Hello, young fellow. I haven't forgotten you. Here.

Bart: Wow, a crowbar!

Lisa: It's to open the crate, stupid.










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Star_Trek:_Generations/cap/en/25fps/a/00_15

Star Trek: Generations


:15:40
- We're clear.
- You did it, Kirk! Damage report.

:15:44
Buckling on the starboard nacelle
and a hull breach in Engineering.

:15:49
- Emergency force fields in place.
- Where?

:15:53
Sections 20-28
on decks 13, 14 ...

:16:00
... and 15.

:16:03
Bridge to Captain Kirk.
Captain Kirk, please respond.

:16:13
Have Chekov meet me on deck 15.

:16:42
My God! Was anyone in here?

:16:48
Aye.










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Space_Cowboys/cap/en/25fps/a/00_03

Space Cowboys


:03:09
We got to eject!

:03:11
At 112,000 feet?
Are you out of your mind?

:03:18
No choice.
We're not riding this one out.

:03:20
Call mayday!
We're popping! We're popping!

:03:23
- I'm not losing another ship.
- Don't think about it.

:03:26
Just do it!

:03:32
I'll count down to one.
You ready? One.

:03:50
Shit!

:03:52
Crazy son of a bitch almost
landed like a bug on a windshield.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-38_Talon

The Northrop T-38 Talon is an American supersonic jet trainer.

It is also flown by NASA and Boeing, who use the type as a chase plane.



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/STS-3_landing.jpg

Two T-38 Talon planes follow Space Shuttle Columbia as it lands










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/01_23

Armageddon


1:23:31
Sharp, what the hell is that?
ls that the lndependence?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Shuttle_Columbia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/NASA_salutes_Reagans.jpg


Columbia astronauts Thomas K. Mattingly and Pilot Henry W. Hartsfield salute President Ronald Reagan, standing beside his wife, Nancy, upon landing in 1982.










http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/TOS/character/1112496.html

STARFLEET HISTORICAL FILE: Kirk, James T.

Final Rank: Captain

Full Name: James Tiberius Kirk

Date of birth: March 22, 2233

Place of birth: Riverside, Iowa, Earth

Education: Starfleet Academy, 2250-2254



2293* — Spearheads initiatives leading to Khitomer Accords and exposes anti-peace conspiracy in Starfleet and Klingon Empire; dies while saving the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-B from an energy anomaly just minutes after its commissioning ceremony

2371 — Reappears in Nexus long enough to help Captain Jean-Luc Picard save planet Veridian III from destruction in the Nexus



While on the ceremonial christening of the U.S.S. Enterprise-B, Kirk disappeared into the Nexus, a temporal ribbon in which he has a timeless, perfect life, and pronounced dead. However, in 2371, Captain Jean-Luc Picard persuaded him, amid endless Nexus fantasies, to help him to save Veridian III from the possessed El-Aurian, Dr. Tolian Soran. They stopped the madman's plot, but Kirk was killed in the fight and buried in a plain grave on the rocky planet.