Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And I said unto him




>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 2:08 AM
God what a f---ed up dream. Makes me think of being tortured. They put you into a machine and you have to wriggle your way out, centimeter by centimeter and it is beyond claustrophobic and they look for your worst fears and every day they have a new day to exploit your worst fears and this g--damned doesn't even come close - not even g--damned close - to describing how bad it is.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 2:12 AM
They don't torture you with primarily physical pain, such as beatings, etc. Physical torture is easy to resist. For a while at least. If you are good, you can resist it for a long time. Depends on how far they take it though. But the real bastards look to get in your head and really screw with you. And they have weeks and months and years to just screw with your head and screw with your head because they are lunatics and this doesn't come goddamned close to describing how bad it was.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 8:55 AM
I woke up this time thinking, partially visualizing, flying an F-14 Tomcat over the ocean somewhere. I can almost visualize another F-14 flying on my wing. Suddenly, the other F-14 exploded but I can't actually visualize that part. I think both people parachuted out of that aircraft. Apparently another missile hit my aircraft, blew off the canopy, and knocked me unconscious. Then I can almost see us traveling straight down towards the ocean surface and the RIO in the seat behind me was yelling at me to wake up. I pulled up and engaged the two aircraft that fired at us. One was hit by my Sparrow but the other Sparrow missed. I went in and finished off the other one up close. I returned to the carrier and landed safely, and then passed out from a moderate concussion with blood running out from underneath my cracked helmet.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 9:00 AM
Or the RIO had been knocked out to from the explosion that tore off the canopy. What I was hearing was someone on the carrier yelling at me over the radio to pull up before I crashed into the ocean.

<<<<<



>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 9:49 AM
How I managed to shoot down those two enemy fighters is beyond me. I imagine or remember that I left a wake on the ocean surface I came so close to it before I recovered control after the initial missile volley they sent at us. They got off another volley but none of those detonated around me.

<<<<<










http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/inthefleshlyrics.html

Pink Floyd Lyrics

In The Flesh? Lyrics

...We came in?

So ya
Thought ya
Might like to go to the show
To feel the warm thrill of confusion and
That space cadet glow
Tell me is something eluding you sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes?
You'll just have to claw your way through the
Disguise










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Star_Trek:_Generations/cap/en/25fps/a/01_27

Star Trek: Generations


1:43:20
Did we do it?
Did we make a difference?

1:43:26
Oh, yes. We made a difference.
Thank you.

1:43:35
It's the least I could do ...
for the captain of the Enterprise.

1:43:49
It was ... fun.

1:44:04
Oh, my