Thursday, October 22, 2009

Potsdam Declaration




http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37238&st=&st1=

Remarks at the Presentation Ceremony for the Presidential Medal of Freedom

May 12th, 1986

The President. Well, thank you all for being here. Nancy and I want to welcome you all to the White House for this happy occasion. On days like this and at lunches like this, I find myself looking up and thinking what a wonderful job I have. We're here today to present the Medal of Freedom to seven Americans. This medal is the highest civilian honor our nation can bestow. And I've always thought it highly significant that we call it not the Medal of Talent or the Medal of Valor or the Medal of Courage or Genius but the Medal of Freedom. I think that says a lot about our values and what we honor and what we love.

Freedom is important to all of us. As someone who spent many years making speeches, I have quoted many definitions of freedom—some very moving and eloquent. But I've always liked George Orwell's blunt and unadorned statement. He said, "Freedom is the right to say no." There's something kind of happily rebellious about that definitions and I thought of it this morning because I decided this year's recipients of the Medal of Freedom are distinguished by this. You're a group of happy rebels. In your careers and in the way you have lived your lives, you've all said no—a most emphatic no—to mediocrity, to averageness, to timidity. You've said no to the rules of the game and the regulations of the day. You've said no to the conventional wisdom, no to the merely adequate, no to the limits and limitations on yourselves and others.

But it's probably true that there is little point to freedom unless it's accompanied by a big yes! And each of you has uttered a resounding Whitmanesque yes to many things—to excellence and risk and reach, to courage and the untried and the supposedly impossible. You've rebelled against the artificial and embraced the authentic. You've achieved a great deal. And your creativity itself has been life-affirming, for creation is a profoundly faithful act, an act that says, "I trust in the future, and I trust in life itself."

You're all originals. You've all made America better—a better place—and you've made it seem a better place in the eyes of the people of the world. And this today is just our way of saying thanks. And without further ado, I'm going to read the citations for the medals now and award them to the recipients.


General Matthew B. Ridgway:

When a soldier rising, sword in hand, reaches to protect an idea—freedom, liberty, human kindness—the world is, for a moment, hushed. Greatness is often born in quiet, in stillness. And so it was that night in June of 1944 when General Matthew B. Ridgway prayed the words God spoke to Joshua.. "I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." D-day saved a continent, and so, a world. And Ridgway helped save D-day. Heroes come when they're needed; great men step forward when courage seems in short supply. World War II was such a time. And there was Ridgway.










[ Cowardly violent criminal against the U.S. federal government that is David George Reichert a.k.a. The Green River Killer & International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis & cowardly violent criminal against the U.S. federal government that is David George Reichert a.k.a. The Green River Killer partners staff employees lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary
course of judicial proceedings ]


From 6/6/1944 ( D-Day - the landings at Normandy begin during World War 2 to invade Germany and to end hostilities against the U.S. federal government ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 21701 days

From 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) To 4/5/2063 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" as the first meeting of Earth humans and "Vulcans" and a pivotal event in the history of the "Star Trek" franchise and as the date of the first human flight of faster-than-light travel in the "Star Trek" franchise universe ) is 21701 days



From 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::series premiere episode "Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) To 4/14/1986 ( U.S. President Reagan orders Operation El Dorado Canyon against terrorist Libya and with that close-air support I escape from being POW to roam lost through the African wilderness for over 13 months with serious physical injuries although illegal Soviet Union forces such as Robert Gates that remain infested in the U.S. federal government and U.S. military knew where I was the entire time and left me to wander lost until they picked me up just in time to have the USS Stark FFG-31 take fire from their World War 3 allies in Iraq ) is 6414 days

From 4/14/1986 ( U.S. President Reagan orders Operation El Dorado Canyon against terrorist Libya and with that close-air support I escape from being POW to roam lost through the African wilderness for over 13 months with serious physical injuries although illegal Soviet Union forces such as Robert Gates that remain infested in the U.S. federal government and U.S. military knew where I was the entire time and left me to wander lost until they picked me up just in time to have the USS Stark FFG-31 take fire from their World War 3 allies in Iraq ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 6414 days



From 1/31/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist on this day ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 14523 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/7/1998 ( D-Day:my official United States federal special undercover operation as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy consistent with prevailing strategic orders from 1981 and earlier to prosecute and convict the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance of which all Microsoft partners employees lawyers managers of any capacity are willing allies of the severely treasonous Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance including the criminal support infrastructure of King County Washington including other severely treasonous regions of the United States including David George Reichert a.k.a. The Green River Killer and including George Bush and Barack Hussein Obama ) is 14523 days



From 9/2/1948 ( Christa McAuliffe ) To 4/4/1976 ( premiere US film "All the President's Men" ) is 10076 days

From 4/4/1976 ( premiere US film "All the President's Men" ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 10076 days



From 7/29/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Private School" starring my wife as "Christine Ramsey" ) To 9/16/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Frasier" features central figure "Dr. Frasier Crane, M.D." as talk-show psychiatrist on Seattle local radio ) is 3702 days

From 9/16/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Frasier" features central figure "Dr. Frasier Crane, M.D." as talk-show psychiatrist on Seattle local radio ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 3702 days



From 4/19/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 11157 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/19/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Doogie Howser, M.D." ) is 11157 days



From 10/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Quincy M.E." features central figure "Dr. R. Quincy, M.E." as forensic coroner ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 9894 days

9894 = 4947 + 4947

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/17/1972 ( premiere US TV series "M*A*S*H" features central figure "Dr. Benjamin 'Hawkeye' Pierce" ) is 4947 days



From 2/20/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV pilot episode "Columbo"::"Prescription: Murder" features central figure Los Angeles Police Department homicide detective Lieutenant "Columbo" ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 13042 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/17/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) is 13042 days



From 2/20/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV pilot episode "Columbo"::"Prescription: Murder" features central figure Los Angeles Police Department homicide detective Lieutenant "Columbo" ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 13042 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 3/31/1999 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Matrix" ) is 13042 days



From 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 11062 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/16/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Ghostbusters II" ) is 11062 days



From 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington D.C. ) To 12/9/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "A Few Good Men" ) is 3983 days

From 12/9/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "A Few Good Men" ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 3983 days



From 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington D.C. by means of the U.S. Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) To 12/9/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "A Few Good Men" ) is 3983 days

From 12/9/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "A Few Good Men" ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 3983 days



From 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 11062 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/28/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Treehouse of Horror IV" ) is 11062 days



From 1/19/1976 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 10152 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/19/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Platoon" ) is 10152 days



From 3/13/1978 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 9368 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/26/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Terminator" ) is 9368 days



From 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) to 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is: 6754 days

From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) to 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is: 6754 days



From 3/6/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Lethal Weapon" & premiere US film "Raising Arizona" ) to 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is: 6088 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launch from Earth by myself to intercept the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6088 days



From 1/20/1978 ( premiere US TV series pilot episode "Fantasy Island"::"Return to Fantasy Island" ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 9420 days

9420 = 4710 + 4710

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 4710 days



From 4/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV miniseries "Dallas"::premiere miniseries episode "Digger's Daughter" ) To 1/18/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 4674 days

From 1/18/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 4674 days



From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd Medal of Honor hijacked from me and Osirak structure destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) To 11/5/2003 ( confession of Gary Ridgway under suspicious circumstances ) is 8186 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/1/1981 ( date hijacked from me:debut MTV cable television music network ) is 8186 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003

November 5 - Gary Ridgway, The "Green River Killer", confesses to murdering 48 women.



http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=webgreenriverlist05&date=20031105&query=gary+ridgway

Local News: Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Ridgway pleads guilty to long list of victims

Seattle Times news services

SEATTLE — Gary Ridgway pleaded guilty Wednesday to aggravated first-degree murder in the deaths of 48 women.


[ Cowardly violent criminal against the U.S. federal government that is David George Reichert a.k.a. The Green River Killer & International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis & cowardly violent criminal against the U.S. federal government that is David George Reichert a.k.a. The Green River Killer partners staff employees lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary
course of judicial proceedings ]










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/01_12

Star Trek: First Contact


1:12:44
This historical figure
you keep talking about...

1:12:49
I never met him.
I can't imagine I ever will.

1:12:55
Someone once said: "Don't try
to be a great man, just be a man".

1:13:00
- "Let history be the judge".
- Rhetorical nonsense.

1:13:05
- Who said that?
- You did, ten years from now.

1:13:11
You've got 58 minutes, Doc.
Get on the checklist.

1:13:15
They're on the move again.
They've taken decks 5 and 6.

1:13:21
- They've adapted to our weapons.
- We'll have to further modify them.

1:13:29
In the meantime,
tell your men to stand their ground.

1:13:33
- Fight hand-to-hand if they have to.
- Aye, sir.