Friday, October 23, 2009

Doomsday




http://www.cswap.com/1964/Goldfinger/cap/en/25fps/a/00_48

Goldfinger


:48:31
Good evening, 007.

:48:33
My name is James Bond.

:48:36
And members of your curious profession
are few in number.

:48:42
You have been recognised.

:48:44
Let's say by one of your opposite
numbers, who is also licensed to kill.

:48:48
That interesting car of yours!

:48:52
I, too, have a new toy, but

:48:54
considerably more practical.

:48:56
You are looking at an industrial laser,

:48:59
which emits an extraordinary light,
unknown in nature.

:49:02
It can project a spot on the moon.

:49:06
Or at closer range, cut through
solid metal. I will show you.

:49:36
This is gold, Mr Bond.

:49:39
All my life,
I've been in love with its colour,

:49:42
its brilliance, its divine heaviness.

:49:46
I welcome any enterprise
that will increase my stock,

:49:51
which is considerable.

:49:54
I think you've made your point.
Thank you for the demonstration.

:49:58
Choose your next witticism carefully,
Mr Bond. It may be your last.

:50:05
The purpose of our two encounters
is now very clear to me.

:50:08
I do not intend to be distracted
by another. Good night, Mr Bond.

:50:14
Do you expect me to talk?

:50:17
No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!

:50:20
There is nothing you can talk to me about
that I don't already know.

:50:35
You're forgetting one thing.

:50:38
If I fail to report, 008 replaces me.

:50:42
I trust he will be more successful.

:50:48
He knows what I know.

:50:50
You know nothing, Mr Bond.

:50:53
Operation Grand Slam, for instance.

:51:19
Two words you may have overheard

:51:21
which cannot have any significance
to you or anyone in your organisation.

:51:26
Can you afford to take that chance?

:51:43
You are quite right, Mr Bond.

:51:46
You are worth more to me alive.










>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/28/2006 11:40 AM
She gave me a hammer. That is what I was trying to remember from a series of vivid “foreign dreams” from last night. I was talking to Nancy Reagan and she gave me a hammer. I already had a compass she had given me an earlier time. She said something about tomorrow morning, but I was left with a sense I wasn’t going home the next morning. I can’t begin to describe the visual imagery I still have in my mind from that dreams. In one, there was a long, detailed conversation when I was undercover against a drug dealer. I can’t remember everything he said, but as he put about 20 bullets through my windshield as I ducked for cover under the dashboard, he was saying something about me being a hit man. A uniformed police officer killed him soon after he arrived on the scene with some other people that were there for a picnic at the lake we were nearby. I didn’t want them to know I was undercover. In another sequence, I must have been in Russia and I was trying to drive past a government checkpoint. The conversation switched back in forth between Russian and English and I heard myself speaking in Russian effortlessly but I don’t know what I was saying. In another sequence, I want to say I was in North Korean and a woman was putting me into the trunk of a car to try to sneak me out.

<<<<<










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Stardust"

April 19, 1996

Episode 20 DVD:

00:26:22


Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: They're dead, aren't they?

Commodore Ross: The Five Eight? Don't tell me you've succumbed to those bizarre rumors.

Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: In World War 2, prior to D-Day, the British placed false information about the European invasion on the body of a man who just died of pneumonia. They dressed him as a high-ranking officer, and put him in the English Channel via submarine. The Germans discovered the body, and re-deployed several Panzer divisions away from the area. It was a crucial deception that aided the Allied victory. The passengers in the APC are dead.

Commodore Ross: If I knew, I couldn't confirm.

Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: While looking into the Second World War I found something else. Operation Naye'i. Naye'i is a Navajo word for "alien gods." During the war we used Native Americans as radio operators. Navajo was the only native language the enemy couldn't crack. I assume any disinformation regarding the location of Operation Roundhammer would be written in code, to make it appear to the enemy to be top secret information.

Commodore Ross: We are not at liberty to discuss this.

Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: I have no problem with the mission - if that's what it is. But there is something that bothers me, Commodore. For disinformation to be effective, we would want the Chigs to crack the code. Why would the code be written in a language that even other people on Earth couldn't crack? Unless we knew the enemy was familiar with the language.