Friday, October 16, 2009

You weren't kidding.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP004621440188&sid=21253&sn=KSTWDT&st=200910162000&cn=111

Smallville (New)

111 KSTWDT: Friday, October 16 8:00 PM

Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy

Echo

The Toyman takes Oliver hostage at a Queen Industries gala; Clark is given the ability to hear other people's thoughts.

Cast: Tom Welling, Allison Mack, Erica Durance, Justin Hartley, Cassidy Freeman, Callum Blue Director(s): Wayne Rose Executive Producer(s): Kelly Souders, Brian Peterson, James Marshall, Mike Tollin, Brian Robbins, Joe Davola

Original Air Date: Oct 16, 2009










>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Captain's sleep journal. Stardate: Febuary the crappyth Wed, 2/8/06 6:45 PM


I remember having dreams when I last slept but I can remember absolutely no details. Except, maybe something to do with my imaginary girlfriend, Lily. For a while I have been wondering if they can also manipulate my half-asleep dreams too. Those are those first dreams I remember having when I am drifting off to sleep. I have never really thought of them as dreams though, rather more like random thoughts that go through my mind as I drift off. Last night, I have two such thoughts that stuck with me when I woke up minutes or seconds later. The first one was of Senator Carl Levin standing in front of me either in an elevator or waiting for an elevator. He said something about how my "reading was correct." The second scene was of Lily telling me of some endearing quality about herself.

This imaginary girlfriend routine is kind of fun, but with all these actors around me, who knows what is the reality. What I really want to avoid is encouraging people to stalk women on TV. No one should take seriously the perceived affections of a person on TV. My hope is that this situation will end soon and then some third person will make arrangements where we can meet and I can determine if this was all my imagination.

Even if Lily is as nice in person as she seems to be on TV, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't pursue it. I've been feeling confident this thing could actually be real, but that is actually a real problem. So many people are watching what I do in private so they can try to mimic my success. If I talk to a pretty woman on TV while sitting in my living room and then end up spending the foreseeable future finding ways to make her smile in a real relationship, then there are going to be other people out there trying the same thing. And after that Tacoma Mall terrorist, I just think this is all a bad idea. As some jerk standing next to me the other day pointed out conspicuously secretive: It sucks to be me. And then there are all these people with the "priceless," "volume down," etc. bullshit.....when does it end? How are they finding out this stuff? Why can't they just all go away and if anybody has to monitor everything I do and write, why can't they just give that job to Lily? That would be pretty fun.

<<<<<