Thursday, October 15, 2009

Unconscious alien.




That race of super-intelligent beings does not give me the ability to fly as "Superman," for example, because their objective is not to provide such convincing details. Another example is that if they were going to convince humans that the super-intelligent non-human race could give me the power of "Superman" flight then why even bother with me. They could show up in space ships or something else. What they are doing is to not use me to necessarily save the human race. That is not the purpose they have for me. Something about how my purpose was - *was* - to help the human race save itself. That option has passed now. Maybe it was never an option. I don't know. Maybe I have just been unnecessarily optimistic. I don't know what else they are doing. I made a list over 10 years of people that had proved themselves to me and as far as I know, none others have been selected along with my list.