Saturday, October 31, 2009

There is also something coming this way. Very large. Very fast.




>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


I wish I had written down these dreams shortly after I awoke. I don't remember as much detail now. But I think that illustrates how I am sensing the difference between these foreign or manipulated dreams and what would be normal dreams. I think the foreign dreams stay with me longer. I remember more of their detail. I can visualize the details in those dreams longer than I can the dreams I think of as normal. I still don't know if they are reading information to me or if they are simply reciting words that I construct into something that makes sense to me. When I had a recent dream with my so-called imaginary girlfriend the other day, I can still almost hear her voice. I don't know if that means she was literally talking while I was asleep, or that I just have heard her talking enough to be able to assign her voice to any suggestion that the dream manipulator attributes to her.

This morning I dreamed I was traveling down a four-lane road towards Shelton. I was on a bicycle but I was effortlessly traveling at 75 mph. I thought to myself that I should be wearing a helmet. Then I was on a dirt road. There was a turn I needed to make to go up to the mountains I wanted to go to, but I was traveling at 58 mph and wouldn't be able to make the turn so I kept going until I slowed down enough to turn. As I was just writing that, I remembered that time, 12/23/01, when I hit that patch of ice and separated my shoulder. In this dream today, there was still some ice and a little snow around, but it all seemed to be thawing, as in a spring thaw. The road was muddy. I vaguely remember some people or a person being around there but I can't remember any details.

In another dream, the day before, last night maybe when I took a nap, I was walking up some stairs. I seemed to be coming up from a subway tunnel. I was wearing a very realistic Batman costume. But I didn't have the cowl covering my head. The costume was heavy or I just felt tired. I walked past someone I knew. I said something to her that reminded me of something I said to someone in that restaurant in 1999 when someone asked me what I did in my personal time. There was someother stuff that happened in the dream. At one point, I responded to a question that had something to do with "vice president" by replying "Sure it is. I was vice president of the National Honor Society." I am not sure what that was supposed to mean. There was also something about "putting our heads together."

<<<<<










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Batman_Returns/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_45

Batman Returns


:45:14
Please.

:45:17
Bruce...

:45:19
...I would love to live with you
in your castle...

:45:24
...forever, just like in a fairy tale.

:45:32
I just couldn't live with myself.
Don't pretend this is a happy ending.

:45:39
Selina Kyle.

:45:41
You're fired.

:45:43
And Bruce Wayne...

:45:45
...why are you dressed up like Batman?

:45:47
Because he is Batman, you moron!