Saturday, August 28, 2010

50 First Dates (2004)




I know I have seen parts of this film but I cannot remember when I saw it before today. I know I did not see it in the theatres. I must have watched all of the film or just a part of it when I was completely doped up by the Veteran's Administration hospital in June 2005 and afterwards.

The premiere date was right around the time I do remember going to the theatre to watch "Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World" and I would have seen that film between 2/7/2006 and the end of February 2006.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343660/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

50 First Dates (2004)

Country Date

USA 13 February 2004










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/16/2006 3:06 PM
It is very interesting to consider this movie now with all new perceptions considered. I saw it just after I quit Microsoft and I was still living in Redmond. I wondered about it several times, as to the relevance of Russell Crowe’s character to my own life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_and_Commander:_The_Far_Side_of_the_World
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
Release date November 14, 2003


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 September 2006 excerpt ends]