Wednesday, August 25, 2010

NCIS




Less than four weeks now until the season premiere of "NCIS" and that is the first season premiere of the series I have been following. Another season finale, I noted back then, and here I am almost to the point of the new season. God how I hate this existence.

I have been thinking several times lately about some kind of arrangement where I am on the set of the "NCIS" franchise but I am not certain what that really means because, despite my desire to be somewhere else doing something interesting, I do not think that new sense in my mind is supposed to be interpreted literally. What I did start thinking of specifically was of how to integrate certain notions, certain paranormal notions, into that franchise but without turning it into the "X Files." One notion I had was about an episode story line of how the dialog explained of how those previous works, such "The X Files" have made it less likely for humans to accept if extraterrestrials did reveal themselves to the people of this planet. As I thought through that storyline of a possible episode, with many details I do not describe here, I imagined a storyline of where "Jethro Gibbs" and I, where I am some fictional character in the storyline that is based on my actual existence, and I explained that I am a US Marshal who was permanently appointed by US President Bill Clinton to investigate certain activities, which will not be admitted because he is being, probably at my own counsel, presidential, against the US federal government and in this special capacity, I have a staff, but they, including Bill Clinton, believe that I am not human. So I am not human and I am tasked, as the US Marshal for my territory, for investigating extraterrestrial activity.