Saturday, August 21, 2010

Zombie candidates




I selected a group of people that I want to escape from the planet Earth.

There is some other force or entity or being that is some kind of balance to it all. That entity or being is now selecting a group of what I have started to think are his "zombie candidates."

I am the catalyst to it all. Or I was the catalyst. I was the "Gizmo" mogwai, as part of the process that creates the malevolent "Gremlins."

Since the majority of humans on this planet do not want to live, these zombie candidates will reclaim those lost souls on behalf of that entity.

These "zombie candidates" are the people I see around me that are will to harass and they are doing so out of their free will. They are the truly lost and the truly damned to eternal Hell.

When that other entity has formed an Army of those zombie candidates then they will be subjected to some of kind of forced march to overrun the city of Seattle and then once every human here has been reclaimed then that Army of the damned will spread out across the nation and reclaim all the other lost souls.

Out of your own free will you chose to join the Army of the damned.