Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Sixth Sense (1999)




I have never watched this film before until I watch it right now on Comcast On Demand.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167404/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Sixth Sense (1999)

Country Date

USA 2 August 1999 (Philadelphia) (premiere)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Sixth_Sense_The.html

Sixth Sense The


[Man] The tests would indicate|he did not have a seizure.
He's doing fine.
After some rest,|he can go home tonight.
[Chuckles]
There's some cuts and|bruises on your son...
- that are concerning me.|- Oh, man.
Yeah, those are from sports.
You think I hurt my child?
You think I'm a bad mother?
Mrs. Sloan over there,
she's a social worker|with the hospital.
She's gonna ask you a couple|procedural questions.
What happened|to my child today?
Something was happening to him,|physically happening.|Something was very wrong!
Hey.
Did your father used to|tell you bedtime stories?
Once upon a time|there was this young prince,
and he decided that|he wanted to go for a drive.
He go this driver,|and they started driving.
Driving, driving.
[Sighs]|Driving a lot.
And, uh,
they drove so much|that he fell asleep.
And--
Then he woke up, and he realized|they were still driving.
- This was a very long trip.|- Dr. Crowe?
You haven't told|bedtime stories before.
Uh, not too many, no.
You have to add|some twists and stuff.
Okay. Some twists.
Like what kind of twists?|Give me an example.
- Maybe they run out of gas.|- They run out of gas?
That's good, 'cause they're driving,|right? Okay, so--
Tell me the story|about why you're sad.
You think I'm sad?
What makes you think that?
Your eyes told me.