Monday, August 23, 2010

For those survivors of the future: We give you the beginners guide to immortality and we wonder what you will question about your own immortality.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110148/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994)

Country Date

USA 11 November 1994










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110148/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994)


Lestat: Mon dieu, what melancholy nonsense. I swear you grow more like Louis each day. Soon you'll be eating rats!

Claudia: Rats? When did you eat rats Louis?

Louis: It was a long, long time ago. Before you were born, and I don't recommend them.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Monday, July 12, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:15 AM


Has already begun.





The thought occurred to me the other day that people around here are completely capable of being mind-controlled by the colonists-turned-invaders. I was thinking that after something I heard two different people say around me. I am also under the external influence of these colonists I brought back from Jupiter but I seem to have a different standing, as is obvious because I am the one creating this message. These colonists that I brought back from Jupiter and that have now been forced to invade this planet are holding back for some event. They just give me the occasional insight into how they are waiting for something else before they proceed with the plan to turn many of these people around me into their mind-controlled zombies. I was also thinking recently that these 'zombie candidates,' which number in the hundreds, which turn into cannibals for a while and maybe for several years and they will not be consciously aware as they are feeding on the millions of other humans and turning them also into cannibalistic zombies but then after they have been zombies for a while, years perhaps, they will begin, in human terms, begin to remember all their past cannibalistic activities and then they will transition into the next phase, which is basically eternal damnation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 July 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1989/Born_on_the_Fourth_of_July/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_28

Born on the Fourth of July


:28:29
Don't stay here,
man.

:28:32
Get the fuck out.

:28:35
You know, you're really drunk
on this Mescal shit...

:28:40
when you swallow
the worm

:28:42
and don't even know
you did it.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

00:05:50


Dr. Helen Benson: So, pompejana, Thiobacillus, Deinococcus - which of these three would most likely survive in the extreme environment of the Jupiter moon Callisto, and why? Tom, can you get the lights, please? That's your lab report question for this week and it's due in my box by midnight on Friday. That's all for today. Thank you.

Tom: So, are coming to the faculty conference tonight?

Dr. Helen Benson: And listen to Dean Stoff lecture about how the universe is like a beautiful woman? Think I'll pass.

Tom: Come on. It'll be fun. I could pick you up.

Dr. Helen Benson: Um, I can't. I have to get back to my own extreme environment. But thank you. See you tomorrow.

Tom: Yeah.