Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stargate (1994)




http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-216.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X16 - SACRIFICE

Original Airdate (SciFi): 10/FEB/2006


Gaeta: Sesha Abinell... fleet records indicate she's the widow of a Ray Abinell. He was a casualty aboard the Greenleaf Freighter when the cylons hit it about ten weeks ago.

Adama: Widow. Who do we have aboard Cloud Nine?

Geata: Uh, rotation schedule shows... Captain Adama, half a marine squad, and starbuck's already there on R & R.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007]










1994 film "Stargate" DVD movie:

00:17


Dr. Daniel Jackson: Anyway, uh...

Catherine Langford: He did it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/04/07 7:56 AM
I feel certain that Phoebe knew I loved her very much.

I also have been thinking that she wondered though about why she could sense, either consciously or unconsciously, that I was hiding something.

She was probably getting opinions from people who knew me that were confirming that I did love her very much but it all added up to something a lot more special than she could figure out.

And this is part of what it all was. I think there is still a lot more.

There was some other important thought I wanted to note here but it just slipped my mind.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/04/07 8:00 AM
I also don't know how much I still need to gain conscious awareness of.

I was right that Phoebe was the best for last, in terms of this process, but it is slow going to get back home to her.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 November 2007]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Sixth_Sense_The.html

Sixth Sense The


I'd give anything|to have been there.
I'm ready to communicate|with you now.
Communicate?
Tell you my secrets.










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_32

Stargate


:32:41
Your job is to realign the Stargate.
Can you do that or not ?

:32:47
I can't.

:32:52
You can't or you won't ?

:32:54
I can decipher the symbols
on the Stargate,...

:32:56
..but I need an order of alignment.

:32:58
Those co-ordinates were
on tablets back on Earth.

:33:01
There must be something
like that here and I just...

:33:03
I just need to find it.

:33:07
Find it ?
What do you mean, find it ?

:33:10
You didn't say anything
about finding anything.

:33:12
Well, I assumed the tablets
would be here.

:33:15
You assumed ?

:33:16
You're a lyin' son of a bitch !

:33:18
You didn't say a word
about finding anything !










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD movie:

01:00:12


US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Who are you?

US Army Sergeant Doyle: Sergeant Doyle, Delta, Rooftop Unit.

US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Why aren't you at your post?

US Army Sergeant Doyle: Why aren't you?










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)

USA 11 May 2007










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD movie:

01:16:15


Captain Kelly - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica officer: Venting complete.