Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bill Gates-US DOD-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Thu, August 19, 2010 2:47:50 AM
Subject: Bill Gates-US DOD-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










There was that woman in 2009 that started looking in my door in that apartment. She just started stopping at my door, which I left open a few inches because of the hot weather and that opening was just enough for her face to fit through. That was just before I moved out in mid-September 2009. I remember because I was relieved that I would get away from her and what ever she was trying to do. I figured she was some prostitute that had been hired by organized crime, such as those centered at KOMO-TV, which wasn't far away, to harass me. She did that many times before I moved out. I would just be sitting there at my desk and I would look up and see her with her face in the open door and I would yell loudly at her to leave. I would later think she was probably another prostitute that David George Reichert the so-called Green River Killer is going to murder and this is some kind of sick twisted game he plays on the police that are actively working to confine
him to United States federal prison and because he and his psychopathic criminal accomplices want us to know they are winning against us that are working to enforce United States federal justice.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0732292/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Tour of Duty"

The Volunteer (1989)

Country Date

USA 16 May 1989



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0732292

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Tour of Duty"

The Volunteer (1989)

Original Air Date: 16 May 1989 (Season 2, Episode 16)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service

United States Marshals Service

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a United States federal law enforcement agency within the United States Department of Justice (see 28 U.S.C. § 561). Although the Marshals Service itself dates only to 1969, the office of U.S. Marshal is the oldest federal law enforcement office in the United States.

The USMS is the enforcement arm of the United States federal courts. U.S. Marshals protect court officers and buildings and ensure the effective operation of the judicial system. The US Marshals Service assists with court security and prisoner transport, serves arrest warrants and seeks fugitives.


Regional Organization

The U.S. court system is divided into 94 Districts, each with a U.S. Marshal, a Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal (GS-15) (and an Assistant Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal (GS-14) in certain larger districts), Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshals (GS-13), and as many Deputy U.S. Marshals (GS-5 and above) and Special Deputy U.S. Marshals as needed.


The US Marshal of a US Circuit Court is the US Marshal in whose district that court is located.

The Director and each United States Marshal is appointed by the President of the United States and subject to confirmation by the United States Senate. The District U.S. Marshal is traditionally appointed from a list of qualified law enforcement personnel for that district or state. Each state has at least one district, while several larger states have three or more.


Titles

United States Marshal—for the top executive Marshal's Service position (political appointment) in a Federal judicial district.

Chief Deputy United States Marshal—the senior career manager for the Federal judicial district who is responsible for management of the Marshal's office and staff.










From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty United States Navy aviator and United States Astronaut ) to 9/24/1987 ( premiere US TV series "Tour of Duty" ) is 8170 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/16/1981 ( my wife ) is 8170 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092468

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Tour of Duty" (1987)

TV series 1987-1990

Release Date: 24 September 1987 (USA)

Plot: The trials of a U.S. Army platoon serving in the field during the Vietnam War.


Stephen Caffrey ... Lt. Myron Goldman










From 9/27/1959 ( Stephen Caffrey ) To 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 5960 days

5960 = 2980 + 2980

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) To 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut ) is 2980 days



From 9/27/1959 ( Stephen Caffrey ) to 7/21/1969 ( I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is 3585 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 12/25/1968 ( I was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 3585 days



From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 9/27/1959 ( Stephen Caffrey ) is 208 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife the actress Phoebe Cates ) To 2/9/1964 ( I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during 1964 Innsbruck Winter Olympics ) is 208 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0128462

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Stephen Caffrey
Date of Birth: 27 September 1959
"Tour of Duty" .... Lt. Myron Goldman










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, September 15, 2005

I had that dream again about the house I bought in South Carolina back in the early '90s. I loved that place, it was quiet and relaxing. That house is always the central element in dreams I have sometime. There are usually variations to the situation, but the house is always there. And there is usually another element to the dream. In the dream, I discover that I still own the house and I can go back there any time I want, even at the very moment I realize it is still there. It is a great feeling to know I can sleep there that very night if I want to.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, September 15, 2005


The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get
another rifle. I start heading back to the subway. A woman drives up in a car and asks me if I am who she thinks I am. But I can't remember seeing her actually in the car, all I can remember is seeing her buried in the dirt with only her talking face exposed. That is all I remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049366/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)


[first lines]

Dr. Harvey Bassett: Oh, Doctor Hill.

Dr. Hill: Dr. Basset. Well, where's the patient?

Dr. Harvey Bassett: I hated to drag you out of bed at this time of night. You'll soon see why I did.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 4:17:17 PM
Subject: Insurgent individuals and organizations against the U.S. federal gov't as identified by me.

To: United States Department of Defense, Inspector General


From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)





I have reason to believe that domestic terrorists are actively planning to destroy with stolen nuclear weapons at least 1 American city. I have further reason to believe that subversive elements of the U.S. federal government are working to provide cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism that I believe are being actively planned. I believe that George Bush, Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Joint Chiefs Mike Mullen, and others such as Barack Obama and John Edwards of North Carolina, among others not named here, are actively providing cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism.










From 4/23/1989 ( postal code 89423 ) to 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked with massive fatalities and destruction ) is: 4524 days

4524 = 2262 + 2262

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 2262 days



From 1/20/1930 ( date hijacked from me:Buzz Aldrin, NASA ) to 4/23/1989 ( postal code 89423 ) is 3 days, 3 months, 59 years

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 4/23/1989 ( postal code 89423 ) is: 4392 days

4392 = 2196 + 2196

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 2196 days



http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in MINDEN, NV

89423





[ STARBUCKS is a criminal enterprise to pirate my identity and an instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S federal government ]

http://assignments.uspto.gov/assignments/q?db=tm&asned=STARBUCKS%20U.S.%20BRANDS,%20LLC

Trademark Assignment Assignee Details

Assignee Name : STARBUCKS U.S. BRANDS, LLC

STARBUCKS U.S. BRANDS, LLC
2525 STARBUCKS WAY
MINDEN, NEVADA 89423

Entity Type: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

Citizenship: NEVADA


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 August 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 4:17:17 PM
Subject: Insurgent individuals and organizations against the U.S. federal gov't as identified by me.

To: United States Department of Defense, Inspector General


From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)





I have reason to believe that domestic terrorists are actively planning to destroy with stolen nuclear weapons at least 1 American city. I have further reason to believe that subversive elements of the U.S. federal government are working to provide cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism that I believe are being actively planned. I believe that George Bush, Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Joint Chiefs Mike Mullen, and others such as Barack Obama and John Edwards of North Carolina, among others not named here, are actively providing cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism.



http://apnews.excite.com/article/20080711/D91RQFRG0.html

Jul 11, 2:32 PM (ET)

By ROBERT BURNS


CAMP LIBERTY, Iraq (AP) - U.S. forces may be close to unlocking the mystery of who is behind a deadly innovation in Iraqi insurgents' weapons, a "lob bomb" now being used in Baghdad to target U.S. and Iraqi combat outposts, a senior American general said Friday in an Associated Press interview.

Maj. Gen. Jeffery Hammond, commander of U.S. forces in Baghdad, called the weapon "the greatest threat right now that we face," and he likened the shadowy group behind it to the American military's elite Delta Force.



Hammond said the perpetrators are so skilled that he has likened their organization to the U.S. military's secretive and elite Delta Force. He said they have demonstrated an unusual degree of military skill and cunning.

"They don't leave a forensic trail, and that just means we're going to have to work a little bit longer" to eliminate them, he said. "Of everything we've had to deal with here, this is a tough one. They're sort of the Delta Force of this enemy we face out there. They are very good" at covering their tracks, picking out targets and preserving secrecy about their membership and movements.










http://apnews.excite.com/article/20080711/D91RQFRG0.html


"They don't leave a forensic trail, and that just means we're going to have to work a little bit longer" to eliminate them, he said. "Of everything we've had to deal with here, this is a tough one. They're sort of the Delta Force of this enemy we face out there. They are very good" at covering their tracks, picking out targets and preserving secrecy about their membership and movements.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/forensic

forensic

Relating to the use of science or technology in the investigation and establishment of facts or evidence in a court of law: a forensic laboratory.










From 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) to 10/3/1976 ( premiere TV series "Quincy M.E." ) is 3 days, 3 weeks, 59 months

'33-59' ( my birth date US )


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074042/

"Quincy M.E." (1976)

TV series 1976-1983

Release Date: 3 October 1976 (USA)

Jack Klugman ... Dr. R. Quincy, M.E.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 August 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, September 15, 2005


Then I found myself at what seemed to be my own place in the country, the grass was very high. Never seen this place before, but there seems to be something slightly familiar about it. Next image I remember is my Jeep blocking the entrace of my driveway. But the postman has driven around it and is delivering the mail. He has a lot to deliver. At one point, he walks up to the house, or the garage, but I do not talk with him. Before this, I had been walking around the property and there are a lot of other buildings with purposes I don't know but they have a lot of objects, tools and such, cluttered around. I am standing on the porch about to go in and a woman throws open a hatch on the porch and starts climbing up from under the porch. She is carrying a fishing tackle box and something else I don't recognize. She is a scientist or something. She is on some kind of expedition to go out and cause frogs, I think it was, to contract the "mumps." I don't know
why she was doing it, but she said they weren't doing it themselves. I woke up at this point and I could hear some loud-mouth in another room on this floor talking loudly next to his window about how he never contracted the mumps when he was a kid even though he had actually tried to contract it by getting into bed with someone that had the mumps.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/the-beverly-hillbillies/doctor-cure-my-frog/episode/72987/trivia.html

tv.com

The Beverly Hillbillies

Season 9, Episode 6

Doctor, Cure My Frog

Air Date

Tuesday October 27, 1970

Quotes


Granny: Thank you doctor. You don’t know what you’ve done.

Klinger: That is the absolute truth.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Stargate (1994)


Colonel Jonathan "Jack" O'Neil: I'm on Planet 'X' lookin' for a dweeb who wears green fatigues.










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Superman_II/cap/en/25fps/a/01_24

Superman II


1:24:22
SO THIS IS SUPERMAN.

1:24:24
HOW DO YOU KNOW JOR-EL?

1:24:27
O MY FULLNESS,
AS I EXPLAINED TO YOU,

1:24:31
I'M ABOUT
THE BEST THERE IS.

1:24:33
REVENGE. WE WILL KILL
OUR JAILER'S SON.

1:24:37
REVENGE!

1:24:38
REVENGE!
NOW WE'RE COOKING.

1:24:40
HE FLIES?

1:24:41
CONSTANTLY.

1:24:42
HE HAS POWERS LIKE OURS?

1:24:44
CERTAINLY, BUT, UH...

1:24:47
O MAGNIFICENT ONE,

1:24:49
HE IS JUST ONE,
WHERE YOU ARE THREE.

1:24:53
GRRR!

1:24:54
4, IF YOU
COUNT HIM TWICE.










[ United States Department of Defense the cowardly and severely Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization US Title 18 & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/091104-N-0807W-422.jpg

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

091104-N-0807W-422 SEA OF JAPAN (Nov. 4, 2009) Marines assigned to the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit (31st MEU) disembark a Marine Corps CH-46 helicopter aboard the amphibious dock landing ship USS Harpers Ferry (LSD 49). Harpers Ferry is part of the Denver Amphibious Ready Group participating in the annual bilateral Korean Integrated Training Program (KITP) exercise. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Joshua J. Wahl/Released)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

091104-N-0807W-422










http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/06/us/06forthood.html

The New York Times

Army Doctor Held in Ft. Hood Rampage

By ROBERT D. McFADDEN

Published: November 5, 2009

An Army psychiatrist facing deployment to one of America’s war zones killed 13 people and wounded 30 others on Thursday










From 5/16/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Tour of Duty"::"The Volunteer" ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day by gunfire through a window or as I walked outside along the city sidewalk where they constantly track my movements just so that can make me know they are harassing me and that they have no intention of stopping their cowardly criminal activity directed at my person ) is 7708 days





From 1/30/1930 ( Gene Hackman ) To 3/9/1951 ( premiere US film "The Man from Planet X" ) is 7708 days





From 9/20/1973 ( Glenn Strange - deceased ) To 10/28/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 7708 days





From 8/8/1984 ( Richard Deacon - deceased ) To 9/15/2005 ( date hijacked from me:"These aliens have invaded a subway" ) is 7708 days





From 8/9/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Abyss" ) To 9/16/2010 ( circa 18 September 2009 the widely published final launch of the United States space shuttle & United States NASA the cowardly and severely Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization US Title 18 & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 7708 days





From 9/8/1970 ( Nidal Malik Hasan ) To 10/16/1991 ( George Jo Hennard murders 23 people by gunfire in Killeen Texas ) is 7708 days










http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/20/ex-ag-official-says-video-showing-white-farmer-story-excludes-key-context/

FOX NEWS.com


The video clip that launched the controversy is two-and-a-half minutes long. In it, Sherrod describes "the first time I was faced with having to help a white farmer save his farm."

Sherrod, who is black, claimed the farmer took a long time trying to show he was "superior" to her. The audience laughed as she described how she handled the situation.

"He had to come to me for help. What he didn't know while he was taking all that time trying to show me he was superior to me was I was trying to decide just how much help I was going to give him," she said. "I was struggling with the fact that so many black people have lost their farmland and here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land -- so I didn't give him the full force of what I could do. I did enough."

Sherrod explained in the video that, at the time, she assumed the state or federal Department of Agriculture had referred the white farmer to her. In order to ensure that the farmer could report back that she was indeed helpful, she said she took him to see "one of his own" -- a white lawyer.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Hood

Fort Hood

Fort Hood is a United States military post located outside of Killeen, Texas.


It was the location of the Fort Hood shooting, a mass shooting that took place on November 5, 2009, in which thirteen people were killed and thirty others were wounded.





http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/09/us/09reconstruct.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

The New York Times

Fort Hood Gunman Gave Signals Before His Rampage

By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr. and JAMES DAO

Published: November 8, 2009

KILLEEN, Tex. — It was still dark on Thursday when Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan left his aging apartment complex to attend 6 a.m. prayers at the brick mosque near Fort Hood. Afterward, he said goodbye to his friends there and asked forgiveness from one man for any past offenses.

“I’m going traveling,” he told a fellow worshiper, giving him a hug. “I won’t be here tomorrow.”

Six hours later, Major Hasan walked into a processing center at Fort Hood where soldiers get medical attention before being sent overseas. At first, he sat quietly at an empty table, said two congressmen briefed on the investigation.

Then, witnesses say, he bowed his head for several seconds, as if praying, stood up and drew a high-powered pistol. “Allahu akbar,” he said — “God is great.” And he opened fire. Within minutes he had killed 13 people.


Major Hasan was born in Arlington, Va., on Sept. 8, 1970.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby%27s_massacre

Luby's massacre

The Luby's massacre was a mass murder that took place on October 16, 1991, in Killeen, Texas, United States when George Jo Hennard drove his pickup truck into a Luby's Cafeteria and shot 23 people to death while wounding another 20, subsequently committing suicide by shooting himself.





http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1991_816399

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Bloodbath in Killeen/Letter gives a glimpse of killer's world

KIM COBB, STEVEN R. REED Staff

THU 10/17/1991

HOUSTON CHRONICLE

BELTON -- The letter George Hennard mailed in June showed he lived in a fantasy world.

Neighbors say his actions proved it.

There were the angry gestures at passing motorists. And only the night before the shooting he had been caught skulking about bushes and peeping in windows.

And then there was that letter.

Hennard was angry, but he apparently focused much of his anger and frustration on two young neighbors he imagined had spurned his affections.

Hennard wrote the letter in June to Jana Jernigan, 19, and her sister Jill Fritz, 23. Over the space of four hand-written pages, Hennard's ramblings illustrated a fantasy relationship with the young women.

When Jernigan heard the news about the shooting at Luby's Wednesday, her horror turned to recognition.

"I called my mother today and said I knew it was him," Jernigan said outside her home Wednesday night. A few houses down, Hennard's mother's home was cordoned off and under police guard.

Neighbors say Hennard lived in the house on an "on again, off again" basis, and that his mother, Jeanne, frequently traveled in Europe.

Most neighbors say they did not know the family, but Jane Bugg's daughters knew him reluctantly -- and only through his letter.

"He was kind of nice looking," Jernigan said, "but he had very scary eyes."

Hennard penned the letter to the sisters in June, prompting their mother to contact the Belton Police Department. She was frightened for her daughters, and would not allow Jernigan to remain in the house alone.

Their complaint to the Belton police did not get much response, Jernigan said.

"I'm thinking the Belton cops are very negligent," Jernigan said. "If they had done something, maybe none of this would have happened."

The letter was frightening enough that the three women contacted Jernigan and Fritz's father, who adminsters a hospital in Tennessee.

Jernigan said her father showed the letter to a staff psychiatrist, who labled the letter an indication of obsessive infatuation with the two young women.

The psychiatrist interpreted the letter to mean that Hennard was carrying a lot of anger and humiliation that could be dangerous.

Fritz said she had always thought Hennard a little strange, but that his attentions began inoffensively.

He would wave, but then he began trying to flag the women down when they drove past his house.

"My mother had a feeling about him," Fritz said.

Jernigan had lost much of her fear in the months after the letter arrived, but she said Hennard showed up at the bank where she works last Friday.

Usually, he just wanted to talk, but she had been avoiding conversation with him on her mother's warning.

"But I got scared all over again when he flipped me off on Friday," Jernigan said.

Hennard's behavior grew noticeably stranger to others in the neighborhood in the last week before his rampage. He made obscene hand gestures to Rita Valdez and her daughter, and was reportedly seen crouching in the bushes of another neighbor's house Tuesday night.





http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1991_816437

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Bloodbath in Killeen/Killeen a city on emotional roller coaster

DWIGHT SILVERMAN, R.G. RATCLIFFE Staff

THU 10/17/1991

HOUSTON CHRONICLE

For Killeen, the past 22 months have been bittersweet, swinging radically from boom to bust with the Persian Gulf War.

Until Wednesday, things were looking up again.

Then tragedy struck in the form of a gunman who methodically murdered 22 diners at a Killeen cafeteria.










http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/20/ex-ag-official-says-video-showing-white-farmer-story-excludes-key-context/

FOX NEWS.com


The video clip that launched the controversy is two-and-a-half minutes long. In it, Sherrod describes "the first time I was faced with having to help a white farmer save his farm."

Sherrod, who is black, claimed the farmer took a long time trying to show he was "superior" to her. The audience laughed as she described how she handled the situation.

"He had to come to me for help. What he didn't know while he was taking all that time trying to show me he was superior to me was I was trying to decide just how much help I was going to give him," she said.










http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/premeditation

premeditation

the act of planning or plotting something in advance, especially an intentional crime










http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/09/us/09reconstruct.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

The New York Times

Fort Hood Gunman Gave Signals Before His Rampage

By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr. and JAMES DAO

Published: November 8, 2009










http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002388----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115 > § 2388

§ 2388. Activities affecting armed forces during war

(a) Whoever, when the United States is at war, willfully makes or conveys false reports or false statements with intent to interfere with the operation or success of the military or naval forces of the United States or to promote the success of its enemies; or Whoever, when the United States is at war, willfully causes or attempts to cause insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, or refusal of duty, in the military or naval forces of the United States, or willfully obstructs the recruiting or enlistment service of the United States, to the injury of the service or the United States, or attempts to do so— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(b) If two or more persons conspire to violate subsection (a) of this section and one or more such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be punished as provided in said subsection (a).

(c) Whoever harbors or conceals any person who he knows, or has reasonable grounds to believe or suspect, has committed, or is about to commit, an offense under this section, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(d) This section shall apply within the admiralty and maritime jurisdiction of the United States, and on the high seas, as well as within the United States.










http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/usc_sec_10_00000894----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART II > CHAPTER 47 > SUBCHAPTER X > § 894

§ 894. Art. 94. Mutiny or sedition

(a) Any person subject to this chapter who—

(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;

(2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or other disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;

(3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.

(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0833363/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Glenn Strange

Date of Birth

16 August 1899

Date of Death

20 September 1973


Birth Name

George Glenn Strange


Horror star Boris Karloff had grown weary and fearful of his Frankenstein Creature typecast and abandoned the role. Glenn was the perfect replacement for the job and made his monstrous debut with House of Frankenstein (1944), quickly followed by House of Dracula (1945). It was he who played the Creature in the cult horror/comedy classic Bud Abbott Lou Costello Meet Frankenstein (1948) as part of the monstrous trio of Bela Lugosi's Dracula and Lon Chaney Jr.'s Wolf Man.

As the "B" western started faded off into the sunset in the 1950s, Strange moseyed on over to TV work, capping off his career with a steady (12 years) role as Sam the bartender on the classic "Gunsmoke" (1955) series


He played Butch Cavendish, the chief nemesis of the Lone Ranger, in "The Lone Ranger" (1949).



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Strange

Glenn Strange

Glenn Strange (August 16, 1899 – September 20, 1973) was an American actor who appeared mostly in Western films. He is best known for playing the Frankenstein Monster in three Universal films during the 1940s and for his role as Sam Noonan, the bartender on CBS's Gunsmoke television series.


Strange procured his first motion picture role in 1932 and literally appeared in hundreds of films during his lifetime. In 1949, he portrayed Butch Cavendish, who wiped out all of the Texas Rangers, except one, the role of Clayton Moore in The Lone Ranger.