Saturday, August 28, 2010

My memory, which I am growing increasingly certain is false beyond a certain date




http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/heroesreturn.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"Heroes Return"

Jesus Jesus what's it all about
trying to clout these little ingrates into shape
when i was their age all the lights went out
there was no time to whine and mope about
and even now part of me flies over
dresden at angels one five
though they'll never fathom it behind my
sarcasm desperate memories lie
sweetheart sweetheart are you fast asleep, good
'cos that's the only time that i can really [ speak ] to you
and there is something that i've locked away
a memory that is too painful
to withstand the light of day
when we came back from the war the banners and
flags hung on everyones door
we danced and we sang in the street and
the church bells rang
but burning in my heart
my memory smoulders on
of the gunners dying words on the intercom










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Sixth_Sense_The.html

Sixth Sense The


I got an idea how you can talk|to your wife.
Wait till|she's asleep.
Then she'll listen to you|and she won't even know it.
I'm not gonna see you|anymore, am I?
I think we said everything|we needed to say.
Maybe it's time to say things|to someone closer to you.
Maybe we can pretend like we're|gonna see each other tomorrow.
Just for pretend.
Okay.
I'm gonna go now.
I'll see you|tomorrow, Cole.
- [Siren Blaring]|- [Chattering, Indistinct]
I'm okay, Officer.|I- I'm okay.
I don't know|what happened.
[Lynn] Hmm.
Geez, I hope|nobody got hurt.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 16, 2006


I wonder if one of those Pegasus rockets exploded near the 10-11 as it was being launched. Could that be represented in that scene from the new Superman movie where he is trying to save that burning airliner?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 July 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 4, 2006


Damnit. I know there have been people back in the passenger section just like "Superman Returns." It just tears at my guts.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/2004/50_First_Dates/cap/en/25fps/a/00_12

50 First Dates


:12:03
Don't be hard on yourself.

:12:04
Right. Sometimes you need
an outsider's perspective.

:12:07
Fresh eye never hurts.

:12:11
I'm Lucy.

:12:12
Yes. I'm Henry Roth.

:12:14
-Nice to meet you.
-Nice to meet you.

:12:16
It's pretty. Keep up the good work.

:12:20
Wait. I see you're sitting there alone.
Do you wanna come and sit down?

:12:24
-Sure, that'd be great, if that's all right.
-Okay.

:12:32
-So are you an architect?
-I am not. I'm in fish.

:12:35
Oh, that's where the smell
is coming from.

:12:37
Yeah, yeah, I was feeding
a walrus this morning...

:12:40
...and I thought I got most of it
off of me, but guess I didn't.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001434300000&sid=58625&sn=BRAVOHD&st=201008281700&cn=652

excite

50 First Dates (2004)

652 BRAVOHD: Saturday, August 28 5:00 PM

2004, PG-13, **, 01:36, Color, English, United States,

A veterinarian (Adam Sandler) tries to make a woman (Drew Barrymore) who has short-term memory loss fall in love with him.

Cast: Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Rob Schneider, Sean Astin, Lusia Strus, Blake Clark, Dan Aykroyd, Amy Hill, Allen Covert, Maya Rudolph, Kevin James Director(s): Peter Segal Producer(s): Jack Giarraputo, Michael Ewing, Steve Golin Executive Producer(s): Daniel Lupi










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/09/09 5:20 PM
the medic tells "Colonel Young" that he would need an MRI and a qualified doctor to read it in the dialog about his head wound and the paralysis in his legs and that reminds me of the doctor at the VA talking to me about the results from the catscan when I was inpatient at the VA. I later mentioned what I thought was something wrong with the top of my skull to the psychiatrist or psychologist or whatever he was and he seemed to look it over but he never gave me any useful information about it.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820001&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=200910091600&cn=676

Stargate Universe (Repeat)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, October 9 4:00 PM

Science fiction

Air

During an evacuation, a scientist sends escapees into deep space for an experiment.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Oct 02, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 October 2009 excerpt ends]





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fracture

fracture

A break, rupture, or crack, especially in bone





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/crania

crania

the part of the skull that encloses the brain.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 1, 2006


had actually told me that the power drill actually went through his hand, not up through it towards the wrist. Since I thinking that actually occured to me, I wonder why I think sometimes about the drill going into my hand since the scars seem to support that it went through my hand, if that even happened at all. I told my doctor today that as the person I used to be, the memory is probably harder to relive than it was to actually live through. It's not really bothering me all that much but some times these things really give me a jolt.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/08/08 1:44 PM
The reason for the high school setting of "Fast Times At Ridgemont High," starring my wife, is that I never went to high school. I did not go to junior high school, I didn't go to elementary school or even kindegarten. Unless you call Gemini 12 a kindegarten, that is. But the reason for that movie is that I wanted to see if I could create something that would appeal to a wide audience of people who would identify with the movie despite that I had no actual experience myself. Of course, I was a psychologist, along with my other roles, so I had given a lot of study to these topics, and I did have children of my own.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 April 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Billy_Madison_1995.html

Billy Madison


I got an idea for you.|Instead of being an idiot every day,...
..why don't you go back to school,|graduate and get the company?
Cos I don't want it any more.
- What do you mean, you don't want it?|- I got somethin' comin' outta my nose?
I can't believe I liked someone|who could roll over and die.
I ain't rollin' over and dyin'. I was set up.|And, worst of all, nobody believes me.
I believe you, Billy. And I believe in you.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

My memory, which I am growing increasingly certain is false beyond a certain date


I am wondering today if I was either genetically engineered prior to birth or genetically modified after birth to allow for greater tolerance of long term travel in space.


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Sixth_Sense_The.html

Sixth Sense The


She hid in the back|so you wouldn't see.
Sh- She said you were|like an angel.
- [Sobbing]|- She said...
you came to the place|where they buried her,
asked her a question.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/25/06 12:40 PM


http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ok/pushmataha/obits/obit99.txt

BURGESS, Bettie Newman --- May 13, 1999


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 December 2006 excerpt ends]