Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bill Gates the cop killer-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the US federal government




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 1:38:32 PM
Subject: Bill Gates the cop killer-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Children of Men (2006)


Radio Announcer: And now one for all the nostalgics out there. A blast from the past all the way back from 2003, that beautiful time when people refused to accept that the future was just around the corner.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Children of Men (2006)


Syd: Alright, yer 'fugees now. Show Syd the 'fugee face. Sad face.

Syd: Sad 'fugee face.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fugitive

fugitive

Running away or fleeing, as from the law.

Fugitive from justice (Law), one who, having committed a crime in one jurisdiction, flees or escapes into another to avoid punishment.

a person who flees; especially : a person who flees one jurisdiction (as a state) for another in order to elude law enforcement personnel










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts-martial_in_the_United_States

Courts-martial in the United States

Courts-martial in the United States are criminal trials conducted by the Military of the United States. Most commonly, courts-martial are convened to try members of the U.S. military for violations of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which is the U.S. military's criminal code. However, they can also be convened for other purposes, including military tribunals and the enforcement of martial law in an occupied territory. Courts-martial are governed by the rules of procedure and evidence laid out in the Manual for Courts-Martial and Military Rules of Evidence, respectively.


a military judge determines questions of law, and the members of the panel (or military judge in a judge-alone case) determine questions of fact.










From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor date of record and I am United States military fighter jet ace-in-single-day during Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service

United States Marshals Service

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a United States federal law enforcement agency within the United States Department of Justice (see 28 U.S.C. § 561). Although the Marshals Service itself dates only to 1969, the office of U.S. Marshal is the oldest federal law enforcement office in the United States.

The USMS is the enforcement arm of the United States federal courts. U.S. Marshals protect court officers and buildings and ensure the effective operation of the judicial system. The US Marshals Service assists with court security and prisoner transport, serves arrest warrants and seeks fugitives.


Regional Organization

The U.S. court system is divided into 94 Districts, each with a U.S. Marshal, a Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal (GS-15) (and an Assistant Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal (GS-14) in certain larger districts), Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshals (GS-13), and as many Deputy U.S. Marshals (GS-5 and above) and Special Deputy U.S. Marshals as needed.


The US Marshal of a US Circuit Court is the US Marshal in whose district that court is located.

The Director and each United States Marshal is appointed by the President of the United States and subject to confirmation by the United States Senate. The District U.S. Marshal is traditionally appointed from a list of qualified law enforcement personnel for that district or state. Each state has at least one district, while several larger states have three or more.


Titles

United States Marshal—for the top executive Marshal's Service position (political appointment) in a Federal judicial district.

Chief Deputy United States Marshal—the senior career manager for the Federal judicial district who is responsible for management of the Marshal's office and staff.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD movie:

01:17:00


Lieutenant junior grade Sharon 'Boomer' Valerii - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Raptor pilot: Forty-seven. Forty-seven.

Caprica refugee: Excuse me. I forgot my glasses - I must have left them somewhere. Could you please read this for me.










http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-04-21-queen_x.htm

Crowds cheer Queen Elizabeth II on her 80th

Updated 4/21/2006 11:28 AM ET

On a visit to the British Broadcasting Corp. on Thursday, the queen was asked what she wanted for her birthday.

"A nice sunshiny day — that would be nice," she said.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD movie:

01:17:01


Lieutenant junior grade Karl 'Helo' Agathon - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Raptor aviation officer: Look at those clouds. Sharon, look at those clouds










From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation with my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity ) To 11/2/2006 ( "What did you do for your birthday?" ) is 1000 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Children of Men (2006)


[first lines]

Newsreader: Day 1,000 of the Siege of Seattle.

Newsreader: The Muslim community demands an end to the Army's occupation of mosques.

Newsreader: The Homeland Security bill is ratified. After eight years, British borders will remain closed. The deportation of illegal immigrants will continue. Good morning. Our lead story.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Children of Men (2006)


Jasper: What did you do for your birthday?

Theodore Faron: Nothing.

Jasper: Oh come on, you must have done something.

Theodore Faron: Nope. Woke up, felt like shit. Went to work, felt like shit.

Jasper: That's called a hangover, Amigo.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 3, 2006 3:22:01 PM

Subject: Rise Above


This was a pleasant surprise. I was disappointed though when I first saw them that they were preparing to leave. I think this is the one at the link below. I love these ships. Who needs a parade when you can watch a U.S. Navy warship getting underway? If I could choose any ship I wanted for a personal yacht, it would be a Burke-class destroyer.

http://www.momsen.navy.mil/


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/21/10 5:30 PM
In recent weeks for some reason I have been watching for this title. Everytime it comes up I think to myself about how the title itself is easy to overlook. Something about it seems easy to escape attention or something similar to that notion. A few weeks ago I started looking for it on Comcast On Demand but I never saw it there. I think I first noted it when it was in the theatres but I never got around to go see it in the theatre.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001803090000&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201002211800&cn=676

Children of Men (2006)

676 SYFYHD: Sunday, February 21 6:00 PM

2006, R, ****, 01:49, Color, English, United States,

When infertility threatens mankind with extinction, a disillusioned bureaucrat (Clive Owen) becomes the unlikely champion in the fight for the survival of Earth's population.

Cast: Clive Owen, Julianne Moore, Michael Caine, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Charlie Hunnam, Danny Huston, Claire-Hope Ashitey, Peter Mullan, Pam Ferris, Maria McErlane, Michael Haughey, Paul Sharma, Philippa Urquhart, Oana Pellea, Ed Westwick Director(s): Alfonso CuarĂ½n Producer(s): Marc Abraham, Eric Newman, Hilary Shor, Iain Smith Executive Producer(s): Thomas A. Bliss, Armyan Bernstein

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/21/10 6:25 PM
That was weird.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/21/10 7:44 PM
That is some damn good combat confusion.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Children of Men (2006)

Country Date

USA 25 December 2006 (limited)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Children of Men (2006)


Theodore Faron: Julian? I haven't seen you in twenty years. You look good. The picture the police have of you doesn't do you justice.

Julian Taylor: What do the police know about justice?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 5:11 PM

After I awoke from a nap this afternoon, I felt compelled to write about a dream I had just before I woke up but then did not write about it. I started feeling that need to write about it again but may have forgotten some details by now. I have started thinking that the dreams I have just before waking up mean something in their own right.

In the dream, I was wearing a Navy uniform. I didn’t have anywhere to go though and seemed to be just walking around what I guess was a Navy installation. I decided to go into a building to ask if another Commander was still there even though I knew he wasn’t there. I spoke to a Navy enlisted person who appeared to be an Airman judging by his three green stripes although I couldn’t make out his rating symbol. He asked me a question but I didn’t hear his question and I asked him to repeat it by saying “Sir?” to him with an inquisitive tone. He asked me how I could not know that the other Commander was already deployed and I said something about how I just did not know. I left and walked down and out on some kind of spiral staircase, although that part isn’t that clear and I find myself wondering about that part. There was another spiral staircase ahead of me, there seemed to be dual staircases on either side of the front door to that
building, and a Lt. j.g. came down the other side. I want to say he was someone I should know but I can’t picture him as someone I knew. I want to say it was him that spoke something to me at that point but I also want to say the voice came from behind me. He said, or someone else said, something about me being “a little off.” I wondered if he meant that I was wrong about some of these details. Then I wondered if he meant I was a little crazy, but I think I started thinking that last one after I woke up. I think after he or someone said that, it made me start thinking about the uniform I was wearing. I found myself thinking after I awoke that it seemed to be a Marine Corps officers dress uniform. I seemed to be wearing the dark blue Marine uniform with white pants. But I am confused about one detail as it seemed I looked to my left shoulder and saw Navy shoulder boards with Captain stripes. Or was it just an epaulet, I am not sure, but there was a
pair of sunglasses clipped under it. I was walking down the sidewalk and there were two people ahead of me. One may have been that Lt. j.g. Another was a female officer, Navy I guess. Somewhere along there I realized I had forgotten to wear the appropriate cover for that uniform and realized that I was still wearing a ball cap, although I had actually taken it off as I went outside. I realized I couldn’t return anyone’s salute. Then I started thinking that the ball cap had USS Wainwright printed on it but I don’t remember actually looking at it and I may remember that detail in the sense that someone was reading details to me, they were telling me what the name was on the cap. I also remember that it had a frayed bill just like the Nike cap I have now. I remember I was walking very slowly. It was hard to walk and I was limping. I have thought several times before that if I do start wearing the uniform again, I should use a cane until I get my leg
back in better shape. Then I was in a parking garage and I had to cross a street into a parking lot, I guess to find my car.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0120873/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

U.S. Marshals (1998)


Sam Gerard: [coming in and seeing Sheridan holding Royce at gunpoint] Freeze it. It is a long day for everybody. So, let's end it on a positive note.

Mark J. Sheridan: For me or for you?

Sam Gerard: If everybody walks away breathing, everybody wins.

Mark J. Sheridan: How long you're gonna let me live if I let you take me in, huh? Did you forget about the plane?

Sam Gerard: Look around you, you're caught.










2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD movie:

01:46:36


Leoben: I don't want any trouble.

Chief Galen Tyrol - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica flight deck crew supervisor: Okay, let's talk.

Leoben: But I'm not going to jail.

Chief Galen Tyrol - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica flight deck crew supervisor: What?

Leoben: You understand me? I am not going to jail.

Chief Galen Tyrol - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica flight deck crew supervisor: Nobody's taking you to jail. Just calm down.

Leoben: Frakking right, you're not.

Chief Galen Tyrol - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica flight deck crew supervisor: We're not the police. We're not here to arrest you. Now put your gun down.

Leoben: Yeah, maybe. So who the hell are you?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service

United States Marshals Service


The USMS is the enforcement arm of the United States federal courts. U.S. Marshals protect court officers and buildings and ensure the effective operation of the judicial system. The US Marshals Service assists with court security and prisoner transport, serves arrest warrants and seeks fugitives.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1965_in_aviation

1965 in aviation


July 10 - first US Air Force aerial victories of the Vietnam War scored by F-4 Phantoms





http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F50A12FB385812738DDDA80994DF405B858AF1D3

The New York Times

Article Preview

U.S. DOWNS 2 MIG'S IN NORTH VIETNAM; Air Force Jets Supporting Bombing Hit Red Fighters 65 Miles From Hanoi

Special to The New York Times

July 11, 1965, Sunday

Page 1, 325 words

SAIGON, South Vietnam, July 10 -- Two United States Air Force jet fighters shot down two Communist MIG's this afternoon during a bombing raid over an ammunition depot 65 miles northwest of Hanoi.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/45th_Fighter_Squadron

45th Fighter Squadron


Country United States

Branch United States Air Force

Part of United States Air Force/Air Combat Command

Garrison/HQ Davis-Monthan Air Force Base


In 1965, the 45th TFS was sent from their home base at MacDill to Southeast Asia. Under the command of Colonel William A. Alden, they arrived at Ubon Royal Thai AFB in Thailand on April 4. The 45th was the first F-4 Phantom II unit to arrive in SEA. They achieved another first a little over three months later, when on July 10, 1965, two F-4C Phantoms from the 45th TFS shot down two North Vietnamese MiG-17s. This was the first U.S. Air Force aerial victory of the Vietnam War. Captain Thomas Roberts was the pilot of one of the F-4s










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Teller

Edward Teller

Edward Teller (January 15, 1908 – September 9, 2003) was a Hungarian-born American theoretical physicist, known colloquially as "the father of the hydrogen bomb," even though he did not care for the title.[1]

Teller emigrated to the United States in the 1930s, and was an early member of the Manhattan Project charged with developing the first atomic bombs. During this time he made a serious push to develop the first fusion-based weapons as well, but these were deferred until after World War II.





http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2003_3688585

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

H-bomb `father' Teller dies at 95

Associated Press

WED 09/10/2003

Houston Chronicle

STANFORD, Calif. - Edward Teller, who played a key role in U.S. defense and energy policies for more than half a century and was dubbed the "father of the H-bomb" for his enthusiastic pursuit of the powerful weapon, died Tuesday, a spokesman for Lawrence Livermore Laboratory said.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952

1952


November 1 – Nuclear testing: Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first hydrogen bomb, codenamed "Mike", at Eniwetok Atoll in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean, with a yield of 10.4 megatons.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_Mike

Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike was the codename given to the first United States nuclear test of a fusion device, in which a major part of the explosive yield came from nuclear fusion. It was detonated on November 1, 1952 by the United States


on Enewetak, an atoll in the Pacific Ocean, as part of Operation Ivy. The device was the first full test of the Teller-Ulam design, a staged fusion bomb, and is generally considered the first successful test of a hydrogen bomb.

Due to its physical size and fusion fuel type (cryogenic liquid deuterium–tritium) the Mike device was not suitable for use as a thermonuclear weapon; it was intended as an extremely conservative experiment to validate the concepts used for multi-megaton detonations.





http://www.cfo.doe.gov/me70/manhattan/cold_war.htm

U.S. Department of Energy

Office of History & Heritage Resources


The Manhattan Project


Truman also approved the design and production of the next generation of nuclear weapons, thermonuclear weapons (the "hydrogen bomb"). When the United States tested the first of these on November 1, 1952 (right), the result was an explosion that was equivalent to one produced by more than ten million tons of TNT. This was approximately 700 times the power of the uranium (fission) bomb dropped on Hiroshima.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/h-bomb

H-bomb

hydrogen bomb

a bomb, more powerful than an atomic bomb, that derives its explosive energy from the thermonuclear fusion reaction of hydrogen isotopes.










1984 film "Gremlins" DVD movie:

00:09:43


Kate Beringer: Cross your "T."










http://www.cswap.com/2001/Behind_Enemy_Lines/cap/en/25fps/a/00_10

Behind Enemy Lines


:10:37
Just out of curiosity, Lieutenant,
what happened to you?

:10:41
Sir, I signed up to be a fighter pilot.
I didn't wanna be a cop.

:10:45
I certainly didn't wanna be a cop walkin' the
beat in a neighborhood no one cares about.










[ George Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal violently against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of
Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 8/1/1971 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 12452 days

12452 = 6226 + 6226

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 6226 days



From 9/9/2003 ( Edward Teller - deceased ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 725 days

From 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 725 days



From 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 725 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 7/10/1965 ( the first aerial combat victories of the US military during the Vietnam War against enemy aerial military forces ) is 725 days



From 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 12 Intrepid spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the Earth's moon ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 13072 days

13072 = 6536 + 6536

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) is 6536 days



From 11/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-2 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 8696 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/23/1982 ( Jack Webb - deceased ) is 8696 days



From 4/2/1920 ( Jack Webb ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 31200 days

31200 = 15600 + 15600

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/17/2001 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Behind Enemy Lines" features central figure United States Navy Lieutenant "Chris Burnett" ) is 15600 days



From 6/29/1966 ( premiere US film "Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N." ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 14311 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/8/1998 ( premiere US film "Deep Impact" ) is 14311 days



From 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 14808 days

14808 = 7404 + 7404

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/11/1979 ( John Wayne - deceased ) is 7404 days



From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 10/3/1985 ( first flight United States space shuttle Atlantis OV 104 - United States STS-51-J mission ) is 7275 days

From 10/3/1985 ( first flight United States space shuttle Atlantis OV 104 - United States STS-51-J mission ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 7275 days



From 11/2/1965 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 10/3/1985 ( first flight United States space shuttle Atlantis OV 104 - United States STS-51-J mission ) is 7275 days

From 10/3/1985 ( first flight United States space shuttle Atlantis OV 104 - United States STS-51-J mission ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 7275 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 1/30/2000 ( premiere US TV movie "Into Pitch Black" ) is 2043 days

From 1/30/2000 ( premiere US TV movie "Into Pitch Black" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 2043 days



From 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered as a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal ) To 1/30/2000 ( premiere US TV movie "Into Pitch Black" ) is 2043 days

From 1/30/2000 ( premiere US TV movie "Into Pitch Black" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 2043 days



From 7/24/1998 ( premiere US film "Saving Private Ryan" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 2598 days

2598 = 1299 + 1299

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/23/1962 ( premiere US TV series "The Jetsons" ) is 1299 days



From 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 697 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/29/1961 ( Tom Sizemore ) is 697 days



From 10/7/2003 ( premiere US TV movie "Who Killed the Red Baron?" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 697 days

From 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) To 8/1/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal destroys by force of violence the United States I-35W Mississippi River bridge with several fatalities and extensive damage ) is 697 days



From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 16986 days

16986 = 8493 + 8493

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" ) is 8493 days



From 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 10818 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/26/1993 ( as a scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence the first World Trade Center bombing by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with extensive damage and several fatalities ) is 10818 days



From 9/14/1964 ( premiere US TV series "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea"::series premiere episode "Eleven Days to Zero" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 14964 days

14964 = 7482 + 7482

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/27/1979 ( Louis Mountbatten - United Kingdom Royal Navy Admiral of the Fleet - deceased - murdered by Provisional Irish Republican Army ) is 7482 days



From 2/9/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Broken Arrow" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 3494 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:Will Smith ) is 3494 days



From 2/9/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Broken Arrow" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 3494 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/26/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Hawaii Five-O"::series premiere episode "Full Fathom Five" ) is 3494 days



From 7/2/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Die Hard 2" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 5542 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" ) is 5542 days



From 4/30/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series pilot "Starsky and Hutch" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 11084 days

11084 = 5542 + 5542

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" ) is 5542 days



From 7/7/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Lethal Weapon 2" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 5902 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/30/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series pilot "Starsky and Hutch" ) is 5902 days



From 10/22/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 8352 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC with many fatalities ) is 8352 days



From 10/22/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) To 9/3/2005 ( William Rehnquist the known severely treasonous accomplice to the cowardly violent and murderous Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-Microsoft-Corbis International Terrorist Organization - deceased - murdered by Bill Gates-Al Qaeda-George Bush-Microsoft-Corbis so that the known coward and severely treasonous accomplice John Roberts could be installed into fraudulent office to provide continuing protection to Al Qaeda ) is 8352 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC by means of the US Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) is 8352 days


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2005_3900424

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Chief Justice Rehnquist dies / The 80-year-old succumbs to cancer at his Virginia home

PATTY REINERT, Houston Chronicle Washington Bureau Staff

SUN 09/04/2005

HOUSTON CHRONICLE

WASHINGTON - Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist, the conservative anchor of the U.S. Supreme Court who presided over its dramatic shift to the right, died Saturday night after a battle with thyroid cancer. He was 80.

Rehnquist's death creates the first opening for a chief justice in 19 years and gives President Bush a second opening on the nine-member court - and launches a furious partisan battle over its future.

Confirmation hearings are scheduled to begin Tuesday for appeals court Judge John Roberts










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cancer

cancer

any evil condition or thing that spreads destructively; blight.

A pernicious, spreading evil





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/euphemism

euphemism


the substitution of a mild, indirect, or vague expression for one thought to be offensive, harsh, or blunt.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/murder

murder

Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. In the U.S., special statutory definitions include murder committed with malice aforethought, characterized by deliberation or premeditation or occurring during the commission of another serious crime, as robbery or arson (first-degree murder)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-35W_Mississippi_River_bridge

I-35W Mississippi River bridge

The I-35W Mississippi River bridge (officially known simply as Bridge 9340) was an eight-lane steel truss arch bridge that carried Interstate 35W across the Mississippi River in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. The bridge was completed in 1967, and its maintenance was performed by the Minnesota Department of Transportation. The bridge was Minnesota's fifth–busiest, carrying 140,000 vehicles daily.

The bridge catastrophically failed during the evening rush hour on August 1, 2007, collapsing to the river and riverbanks beneath. Thirteen people were killed and 145 were injured.


At 6:05 p.m. CDT on Wednesday, August 1, 2007, with rush hour bridge traffic moving slowly through the limited number of lanes, the central span of the bridge suddenly gave way, followed by the adjoining spans. The structure and deck collapsed into the river and onto the riverbanks below, the south part toppling 81 feet (25 m) eastward in the process. Approximately 100 vehicles were involved, sending their occupants and 18 construction workers up to 115 feet (35 m) down to the river or onto its banks. Northern sections fell into a rail yard, landing on three unoccupied and stationary freight train cars.

Sequential images of the collapse were taken by an outdoor security camera located at the parking lot entrance of the control facility for the Lower Saint Anthony Falls Lock and Dam. The immediate aftermath of the collapse was also captured by a Mn/DOT traffic camera that was facing away from the bridge during the collapse itself.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4419130

Nuclear warheads mistakenly flown over U.S. heartland / Air Force probes how B-52 crew was unaware its missiles were live for 1,100-mile trip

CORKY SIEMASZKO New York Daily News, Associated Press

Thu 09/06/2007

Houston Chronicle

NEW YORK - A B-52 bomber mistakenly armed with live nuclear missiles flew straight across the heartland where millions of Americans live - and the crew had no clue what they were carrying.


An Air Force spokesman insisted "there was never a danger to the American public" and called the missile mishap last Thursday an "isolated incident."

"Air Force standards are very exacting when it comes to munitions handling," Lt. Col. Ed Thomas said. "The weapons were always in our custody."


The B-52 was loaded with cruise missiles carrying nuclear warheads ranging from 5 to 150 kilotons in destructive force, mounted onto pylons on the bomber's wings, according to the Military Times newspaper, which broke the story.

"You can wipe out a good-sized city with a 5-kiloton blast," said Jim Riccio, a nuclear policy analyst for Greenpeace. "A 150-kiloton warhead is 10 times the size of what they dropped on Hiroshima."










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Saving_Private_Ryan_CD3.html

Saving Private Ryan


[Shouting in German]
Yaah!
All right, go.
Miller: We're|blowing the bridge!
Get off!|Clear the bridge!
oh!
Sarge!
Mike, are you|all right?
I just got the wind|knocked out of me.
Well, get out of here!
Take cover! We're going|to blow this bridge!
ow!
Come on, come on!
Tiger coming!|Coming across the bridge!