Monday, May 02, 2016

The Double Man




"Too late to call in sick." Hahaha. Those KREM 2 television news script writers on live television right now crack me up just as I was about to hit "Publish" on this note moments ago.




































http://avax.news/pictures/482


http://avax.news/disgusting/Atomic_Explosion.html

AVAX NEWS


Troops of the U.S. Army 11th Airborne Division watch a plume of radioactive smoke rise November 1, 1951 after a blast at Yucca Flats, Nevada .



http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/picturing_the_century/postwar/postwar_img78.html


"'Exercise Desert Rock.' Troops of the Battalion Combat Team, U.S. Army 11th Airborne Division, watch a plume of radio-active smoke rise after a D-Day blast at Yucca Flats, as the much prepared Exercise 'Desert Rock' reaches its peak."

By Cpl. McCaughey, Las Vegas, Nevada, November 1, 1951

National Archives and Records Administration, Records of the Office of the Chief Signal Officer



http://www.brookings.edu/about/projects/archive/nucweapons/dog

BROOKINGS


Troops observing the "Dog" test, November 1, 1951


Troops participating in exercises at "Camp Desert Rock" (the Nevada Test Site) observe the formation of a mushroom cloud following the detonation of the Dog test on November 1, 1951. This test involved a 21 kiloton device dropped from a B-50 bomber. The device exploded at a height of 1,417 feet




































http://www.brookings.edu/FP/PROJECTS/NUCWCOST/dog2.jpg










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Boomer: (to Helo) What are you doing?

Helo: (taking her hand) I'm giving up my seat.

Boomer: Like hell.

Helo: A civilian should take my place.

Boomer: You're going.

Helo: Look at those clouds. Sharon, look at those clouds













https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6197231,-122.3489092,3a,75y,6.5h,124.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_-xwSWlYNq7vXuX2DmvvIQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


Broad St

Seattle, Washington










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2013 12:56 AM

To: 'chelortiz'

Subject: Coronation & The Voyage Home & How I Earned My Fourth Star

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 13, 2006 1:18:17 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Also, it is obvious that I am a control subject in a behavior patterns experiment. I do not appreciate being forced to stand up like some E-5 to a figurative H-bomb test so I can soak up the radiation and smile for the camera. I am an indepedant person with a great deal of initiative and I have a lot of important objectives to meet. So get out of my way and let me get back to work.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 13, 2006 1:18:17 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Not sure about this dream from when I finally got back to sleep this morning. I wanted to stay awake to watch the morning news but I was feeling the urge to watch my favorite anchorperson. If I watch her, I am going to talk and who knows how many sociopaths out there are listening to all this.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 13, 2006 1:18:17 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06


And damn it just feels today like I can't get a break here in the real world.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2006 excerpt ends]










From 11/20/2005 to 2/13/2006 is 85 days

From 2/13/2006 to 5/9/2006 is 85 days










http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002636787_hostage21m.html

The Seattle Times


Originally published November 21, 2005 at 12:00 AM Page modified November 22, 2005 at 8:27 AM


Mall shooter: "World will feel my anger"


By Emily Heffter, Julia Sommerfeld and Mike Carter

Seattle Times staff reporters


The 20-year-old man had shot six people and was holed up with hostages in a record store at the Tacoma Mall when he sent a cellphone text message to his best friend: "The world will feel my anger."

Bret Strickler, who got the message, said his friend never explained why he had gone on the Sunday afternoon shooting rampage. But his friend had seemed different the day before, when Strickler, 18, said he last saw him.

"He was quiet," said Strickler.

Shortly after noon Sunday, whatever had been eating at the young man erupted. Wearing a dress shirt and tie, the man let loose a barrage of gunfire that sent hundreds of shoppers fleeing for their lives as he strolled through the mall, firing randomly with an assault-style rifle.

As many as 20 shots were fired as the gunman walked along, yelling and firing his rifle.

Within minutes he had taken four hostages — including a 9-year-old boy — at the Sam Goody music shop.

Early in the standoff, the boy was let go. By 4 p.m., the gunman surrendered, releasing the other three hostages unharmed.





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=73751

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks Following Discussions With President Hu in Beijing

November 20, 2005

President Hu. The honorable President, George W. Bush, dear friends from the media, ladies and gentlemen: I'm delighted to have this opportunity to meet with the press. And to begin with, I would like to extend a warmest welcome to President Bush. Welcome to China.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, February 8, 2006 6:45:11 PM

Subject: Re: Captain's sleep journal. Stardate: Febuary the crappyth


Even if Lily is as nice in person as she seems to be on TV, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't pursue it. I've been feeling confident this thing could actually be real, but that is actually a real problem. So many people are watching what I do in private so they can try to mimic my success. If I talk to a pretty woman on TV while sitting in my living room and then end up spending the foreseeable future finding ways to make her smile in a real relationship, then there are going to be other people out there trying the same thing. And after that Tacoma Mall terrorist, I just think this is all a bad idea. As some jerk standing next to me the other day pointed out conspicuously secretive: It sucks to be me. And then there are all these people with the "priceless," "volume down," etc. bullshit.....when does it end? How are they finding out this stuff?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 February 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/18/2006 2:18 PM
This reminds me of the last time I called the police for assistance. It was because I noticed something familiar about that Tacoma Mall terrorist. I can’t remember the date I was talking to the Seattle police but I think it was shortly after I arrived in the gulag at Pioneer Square. I remember standing there in front of the patrol car camera pointed at me as I told the police patrolman that I had suspicions that the vagrants in the area thought I was an informant. I think I wrote some of that in my journal, but that may have been the period when I was avoiding computer access. The part that stands out in my mind is that he immediately dismissed my suspicions and said that he didn’t think anyone thought I was an informant. Then, as usual, they dumped me off at the hospital. I don’t even remember them asking me any substantive questions. That was the time the paramedic told me I had high-blood pressure as I was waiting in the ER while strapped on the gurney.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_force


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:04 PM Saturday, December 17, 2011


300 days I lived in that gulag in Pioneer Square.

I was living at that Pioneer Square gulag when I informed the police that Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates is responsible for the violence at the Tacoma Mall on 20 November 2005.

Not much else has changed since I first went to the Kent police department on 4 May 2005 to complain about the criminal activities by Microsoft and George Bush against my personal property. That was 2418 days ago from today.

The reality has become that I don't think I will even get the chance to make the choice to help or not help any of you people. You have painted yourselves into a corner. I won't even get the chance to make the choice to help you or not help you.

Let your whores save you when the time comes and you will find you have no redemption from Hell.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 December 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, January 20, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 9:53 PM


I was thinking again earlier about a theory that was reinforced when that guy shot up the Tacoma Mall. It is undoubtedly no coincidence that he is connected to what I was saying to that really obese guy in a Microsoft conference room just before I left Microsoft. The guy was making some idiotic comment about how he would go to Iraq if he was called, but of course that wasn't going to happen because he was too damn fat, and secondly, as with the so-called Microsoft Office "Delta Force," they were all talking a lot of shit but were really just a bunch of cowards, like George W. Bush. They talk a lot of shit but only cause more problems


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 January 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 0115/07 8:04 PM
And they were doing all that crap pretending to be "Delta Force" in office because of my association with Microsoft Office. I was very agitated over all that crap.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0511/21/ltm.01.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS


AMERICAN MORNING

Gunfire in Crowded Shopping Mall in Tacoma, Washington; President Bush Heads Home After Trip to Asia

Aired November 21, 2005 - 07:00 ET


SOLEDAD O'BRIEN, CNN ANCHOR: I'm Soledad O'Brien. An ominous text message just minutes before gunfire in a crowded shopping mall. New details about the alleged shooters identity. We're live in Tacoma this morning.

RICK SANCHEZ, CNN ANCHOR: And I'm Rick Sanchez, in for Miles O'Brien this morning. President Bush heads home after wrapping up his trip to Asia, but the war in Iraq looms over that trip seemingly at every turn.

O'BRIEN: And the U.S. military trying to determine if one of the world's most wanted terrorists, Abu Musab Al Zarqawi, is dead or alive, on this AMERICAN MORNING.

Good morning. And welcome, everybody. And boy, you know, top stories that we're covering about, this shooting in this mall in Tacoma. Some of the details are just horrible.

It's nice to have you filling in, by the way, for a whole week for, Miles.

SANCHEZ: Called me back from vacation, no less. But when you have four kids, getting called into work is really like getting called into a vacation.

O'BRIEN: That's so true, isn't it?

SANCHEZ: I'll tell you.

O'BRIEN: Finally, you'll get some rest.

SANCHEZ: Exactly.

Unbelievable story coming out of Tacoma. And when you think about it, the people who were there, what business did they have that this young suspect seemed to be having problems in his life?

O'BRIEN: Terrible, and the descriptions of people who were hiding out in some of these stores, pinned against the wall, holding their kids, as they waited for the gunfire to stop. It's really, really distressing.

New details to tell you about, in fact, about the suspect in this terrifying shooting in Washington. New videotape of this text message that his ex-girlfriend says he, the suspect, sent to her just minutes before the attack. Here is a look at it. It says, "Today is the day the world will know my anger. Today, the world will feel my pain. Today's the day I will be heard."










http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0511/21/ltm.01.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS


AMERICAN MORNING

Gunfire in Crowded Shopping Mall in Tacoma, Washington; President Bush Heads Home After Trip to Asia

Aired November 21, 2005 - 07:00 ET


O'BRIEN: Just a few minutes before the shooting at the mall began, he sent you then a series of text messages. What essentially did he say in those text messages?

ROBISON: He sent me one text message, saying that the world is going to feel his anger, feel his pain, that today is the day that he's going to be heard.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Ragnar)

Chief: Everybody, hold fast.

Man (Leoben): I don't want any trouble.

Chief: Okay, let's talk.

Leoben: I'm not going to jail.

Chief: What?

Leoben: You understand me? I am NOT going to jail.

Chief: Nobody's taking you to jail, just calm down.

Leoben: Frikkin' right, you're not.

Chief: We're not the police, we're not here to arrest you. Now, put your gun down.

Leoben: Yeah, maybe, so who the hell are you?

Chief: We're from Colonial fleet. We just came to get some equipment from the station, to get back in the fight.

Leoben: What fight?

Chief: You don't know.

Leoben: Know what?

Chief: There's a war on. Give me your weapon.

Leoben: You think I'm stupid or something, is that it? You think I'm stupid, you expect me to believe that? I want passage out of here! On a safe transport ship. With an untraceable jump system, okay? Now!

Chief: Look. I don't have time to argue with you, so here's the deal. We've got over 2,000 people on that ship. Now, you think you can shoot every single one of us, fine, but if not, get the hell out of my way!

Leoben: (lowering gun) Okay, okay.

Chief: Now! (to his men) Get his weapon. If he moves, shoot him.










From 11/4/1979 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent control to seize control by force of violence the United States embassy in Tehran Iran ) To 5/9/2006 is 9683 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) is 9683 days



From 11/1/1951 To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) is 14798 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2006 is 14798 days



From 12/8/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) To 5/9/2006 is 883 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/3/1968 ( premiere US film "The Double Man" ) is 883 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM

Subject: Right


I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47.619681_-122.348911


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 May 2006 excerpt ends]













https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6194424,-122.348925,3a,75y,357.58h,86.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sN0RTTaUH0RwPUrVpALhOAQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


4th Ave N

Seattle, Washington










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061594/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Double Man (1967)

Release Info

USA 3 April 1968 (Portland, Oregon)










http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galacticathe-mini-series-1603714/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Episode 1

Battlestar Galactica:The Mini-Series

AIRED: 12/8/03










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:42 AM Tuesday, March 13, 2007


There was one day I was sitting there in that homeless shelter in Seattle’s Pioneer Square and the thought occurred to me that I had never actually lived at any of the addresses as I “remembered” any of it. One of the first clues I started to research was to find out if there was any special meaning to the name Wexford other than what I actually “remembered.” Even before I discovered the source of the name Wexford – relative to the U.S. Navy – I knew it was going to be something profound. Even before the page came up describing that County Wexford, Ireland, was the birth place of John Barry, I knew it was going to mean something very important to me. John Barry, in some sources, is considered the father of the U.S. Navy and I have also read that he was given the first officer’s commission in the U.S. Navy. From there, I was equally puzzled over why I later lived off a road named Dresden that was near a park named Sheffield.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2006 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


the worst time is seeing the plane flying over and waiting..........


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb


Jaws (1975)

Quotes


Quint: Anyway, we delivered the bomb.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1994_1236513

chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Houston Chronicle News Services

FRI 11/04/1994 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


On Thursday, in an interview on the CBS News program "This Morning," Smith said that she had agreed to let the authorities search her home on Wednesday but that she did not know what they were looking for.

With her husband by her side for the interview, she denied knowing anything about the whereabouts of their two sons.

"I did not have anything to do with the abduction of my children," Smith said in the interview.

"I don't think that any parent could love my children more than I do, and I would never even think about doing anything that would harm them," she added. "It's really painful to have the finger pointed at you when it's your children involved."



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 02 May 2016