Monday, September 19, 2016

P.B.S.




http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Baltar: (crying) I don't want to die. I don't want-

Six: Get down. (She pushes him down as the windows explode.)

(We see the surface of the planet - there are lots and lots of explosions.)

(Galactica - Adama is in his quarters reading. The intercom buzzes.)

Gaeta: CIC to commanding officer.

Adama: (picking up the phone) Go ahead.

Gaeta: I'm sorry to disturb you, sir, but we have a Priority 1 alert message from Fleet Headquarters. It was transmitted in the clear.

Adama: In the clear? What does it say?

Gaeta: "Attention all Colonial units. Cylon attack underway. This is no drill."

Adama: I'll be right there.










From 11/20/1908 ( Alistair Cooke ) To 2/24/1947 is 13975 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the deputy director of the United States Marshals Service and the United States Marine Corps brigadier general circa 2004 ) is 13975 days



From 2/24/1947 To 9/17/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" ) is 11528 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/1997 ( Manfred von Ardenne dead ) is 11528 days





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001579/bio

IMDb


Edward James Olmos

Biography

Date of Birth 24 February 1947, Los Angeles, California, USA










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


(Galactica - CIC)

Adama: Is this a joke? (to Dee) Are they within voice range?

Dualla: Yes, sir. (on the phone) Colonial One, Galactica. Galactica Actual wishes to speak with Apollo.

Apollo: This is Apollo. Go ahead, Actual.

(Dualla passes Adama the headset.)

Adama: Yeah, are you - (clears throat) Is your ship all right?

Apollo: We're both fine. Thanks for asking.

Adama: Is your ship's FTL functioning?

(The pilot nods.)

Apollo: That's affirmative.

Adama: Then you're ordered to bring yourself and all of your passengers to the rendezvous point. Acknowledge.

Apollo: Acknowledge... receipt of message.

Adama: What the hell does that mean?

Apollo: It means, I heard you.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0177362/bio

IMDb


Alistair Cooke

Biography

Date of Birth 20 November 1908, Salford, Lancashire, England, UK

Date of Death 30 March 2004, New York City, New York, USA (lung and bone cancer)

Birth Name Alfred Alistair Cooke


Personal Quotes

I'm still an Englishman in America. An Irish Lancastrian, really. I don't kid myself that I'm from Arkansas.










https://www.vonardenne.biz/company/manfred-von-ardenne/

VON ARDENNE


MANFRED VON ARDENNE (1907-1997)


Manfred von Ardenne died on 26 May 1997










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Helo: You can do this without me. I know you can, you've proven it.

Boomer: Get on board. (They get on board; the crowd objects.)

Helo: I think you better go. (to the crowd) Stay back. Stay back! It's over, it's over.

(Baltar sees Six in the crowd - he looks again and she's gone.)

(Boomer starts to take off. A man climbs onto the side of the ship and Helo shoots him. He and Boomer wave at each other as she leaves.)

(Back on Roslin's ship - she and Apollo are up in the cockpit)

Radio: This is an official Colonial government broadcast. All ministers and officials should now go to Case Orange. Repeat: This is an official Colonial government broadcast. All ministers and officials should now go to Case Orange.










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/coldplay.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

album: "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" (2002)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/warningsign.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

"Warning Sign"

A warning sign
I missed the good part, then I realised
I started looking and the bubble burst
I started looking for excuses
Come on in
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in
I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
That I started looking for a warning sign

When the truth is, I miss you
Yeah the truth is, that I miss you so

A warning sign
It came back to haunt me, and I realised
That you were an island and I passed you by
And you were an island to discover

Come on in
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in
I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
That I started looking for a warning sign



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:53 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 19 September 2016