Sunday, September 25, 2016

They were making a trap for me. They were thinking about it.






https://www.booksie.com/uploads/userfiles/128864/images/Its_A_Good_Life_zps61e11bf4.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/its-a-good-life-12658/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 3 Episode 8

It's a Good Life

Aired Unknown Nov 03, 1961 on CBS

AIRED: 11/3/61










From 11/3/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"It's a Good Life" ) To 3/17/2009 is 17301 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 17301 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/09 3:19 PM
I probably do not have the capability of premonitions in the sense of knowing the future. But I do believe without a doubt that I have some kind of capability to know what some or all people are thinking.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/09 3:20 PM
So my premonitions of the future are actually the intent of someone to take a certain action that I become aware of through some kind of paranormal capability I possess. The problem is that someone could believe they are going to take some kind of action but then they do not take that action. There is also some kind of complex filter process that works with my capability also so I have no conscious awareness of how I know what I know. I also ponder over whether I can actually read other people's thoughts or probably more accurately to become aware of their thoughts without really understanding why I have such thoughts although I feel I am gaining more insight into certain levels of subtlety or whether those thoughts I gain are actually being relayed to me by some other being.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2009 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:14 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 25 September 2016