Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Killian Document




http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Starbuck: How long are you gonna do this?

Apollo: I'm not doing anything.

Starbuck: He lost his son, Lee.

Apollo: And who's responsible for that?










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


(Hangar - Starbuck's in one of the Vipers)

Apollo: You understand the mission?

Starbuck: Put my head outside the storm, look around. Listen for wireless traffic. Come home.

Apollo: No heroics, this is strictly recon. Look, listen, return.

Starbuck: You don't have to worry about me. My taste for heroics vanished about the time I engaged that first Cylon fighter. (He nods and turns away.) Lee? Zack failed basic flight.

Apollo: What?

Starbuck: Or at least he should've. But he didn't, because I passed him. His technique was sloppy and he had no feel for flying, but I passed him. Because he and I... Because I felt something and I let it get in the way of doing my job. And I couldn't fail him.

Apollo: Why are you telling me this? Why now?

Starbuck: It's the end of the world, Lee. I thought I should confess my sins.










From 3/24/1970 ( George Walker Bush was never a pilot qualified and never capable of controlled flight in any jet aircraft of any branch of the United States of America military ) To 4/28/2008 is 13915 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 13915 days



From 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) To 4/28/2008 is 12672 days

12672 = 6336 + 6336

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/9/1983 ( Ronald Reagan - Statement on United States Defense Policy ) is 6336 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 4/28/2008 is 6196 days

6196 = 3098 + 3098

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/27/1974 ( the demonstrations in Washington DC calling for impeachment of Richard Nixon ) is 3098 days



From 7/28/1982 ( premiere US film "An Officer and a Gentleman" ) To 4/28/2008 is 9406 days

9406 = 4703 + 4703

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/18/1978 ( premiere US TV series "WKRP in Cincinnati" ) is 4703 days





http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/04/20080428-2.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

April 28, 2008

President Bush Meets with U.S.-Brazil CEO Forum

1:57 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: It is my honor to welcome the U.S.-Brazil CEO Forum here to Washington. First of all, I want to thank my friend, President Lula, for encouraging this forum to go forward. It's an indication of the importance that we both place on our bilateral relations. Brazil is a very powerful, very important country in our neighborhood, and it's really important for this administration and future administrations to work closely with the Brazilian government, like it is important for our respective business communities to work closely together.

I do want to thank you all very much for putting forward a list of recommendations. I'm looking forward to our discussion. As I understand, the list of recommendations includes a successful Doha Round, as well as a bilateral tax treaty and a bilateral investment treaty. One of the things I will share with the Brazilian CEOs is that I strongly support a successful Doha Round, and our government will work closely with Brazil to get that done. And secondly, in terms of our bilateral policy, I also strongly, as does my administration, support a bilateral tax treaty and a bilateral investment treaty.

Relations between our two countries are very positive and they're very important. And so, thank you all for coming. Please give my best regards to President Lula. Thank you for being here.

END 1:58 P.M. EDT










http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/04/20080428-5.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

April 28, 2008

President Bush Signs S. 793 into Law

On Monday, April 28, 2008, the President signed into law:

S. 793, the "Traumatic Brain Injury Act of 2008," which authorizes appropriations and makes changes to the Department of Health and Human Services programs that provide grants for State programs for: tracking and reporting of brain injuries; and brain injury rehabilitation.












https://nowasmuchasever.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/impeachnixon_1.jpg



https://nowasmuchasever.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/impeach-your-president/

Looking Back on the 1960s and 70s


APRIL 27, 2011 6:25 AM

Impeach Your President

April 27, 1974 10,000 protestors descend on Washington DC calling for the impeachment of Richard Nixon. The first political demonstration in over a year, organizers were disappointed by the small turnout of mostly young demonstrators.

“Thousands of persons, accompanied by rock music, streakers and the fragrance of marijuana, marched on the Capitol Saturday seeking speedy removal of Richard Nixon as President ,” explained The Times Standard on April 28, 1974.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084434/releaseinfo

IMDb


An Officer and a Gentleman (1982)

Release Info

USA 28 July 1982 (limited)










http://www.tv.com/shows/wkrp-in-cincinnati/pilot-1-67842/

tv.com


WKRP in Cincinnati Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot (1)

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Sep 18, 1978 on CBS

AIRED: 9/18/78










http://www.dictionary.com/browse/relay

Dictionary.com


relay

to carry forward by or as if by relays: to relay a message.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Adama: He earned his wings, just like we all do.

Apollo: One of us wasn't cut out to be a pilot, one of us wouldn't have even made it into flight school if his old man, his daddy, hadn't have pulled some strings.

Adama: That's an exaggeration. I did nothing for him that I wouldn't have done for anyone else.

Apollo: You're not even listening to me. Why can't you get this through your head? Zack did not belong in that plane. He shouldn't have been there. He was only doing it for you. Face it, you killed him.

Adama: That'll be all, Captain.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=lethal-weapon

Springfield! Springfield!


Lethal Weapon (1987)


The slippery son of a bitch got away!
-What do you mean he got away?
-Hey, fire me.
Where you going?
Sarge, I'm commandeering your car.
What's the matter?
My home!
The bastard knows where I live.
I'll drive, Cochise.
-I got to look at him!
-He's all right.
Sgt. Murtaugh's residence.
Requesting additional units.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/28/08 2:10 AM
This relative to when I was a police detective with the New York City Police in the 1970's. There was some kind of running joke, similar to Mel Gibson always wanting to drive the car in "Lethal Weapon," where my detective partner was my father. This could represent how my police detective partner was killed in the line of duty.




Striking Distance (1993)

50 AMCP: Monday, April 28 2:00 AM
1993, R, **, 01:41, Color, English, United States,

An alienated Pittsburgh police officer (Bruce Willis) and his new partner (Sarah Jessica Parker) on the River Rescue Squad hunt a serial killer.

Cast: Bruce Willis, Sarah Jessica Parker, Dennis Farina, Tom Sizemore, Brion James, Robert Pastorelli, Timothy Busfield, John Mahoney, Andre Braugher, Jodi Long Director(s): Rowdy Herrington


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/28/08 10:04 PM
I don't remember all the details from the dream I was having that seemed to be just before I woke up an hour or so ago.

There are details from that dream or series of dreams that I can still visualize but that I cannot really make any sense of. In one scene, there seemed to be something about an apartment I was wanting to rent and there were several other people there to rent an apartment as well. Maybe it was a condo but I am not certain. I do not recognize details from the location. One curious note is more of an awareness during the dream where the woman I was talking to told me she had read in the newspaper that I, as Kerry Burgess, had graduated 2nd in my class from Ashdown, and during the dream, as I was sitting there looking at her, I was thinking to myself that something seemed profound to me about that, in a way that was not obvious and that must be something relevant to my true identity. After being awake for the past hour or so since that dream, I have been thinking of that plot element with "Dr. Bashir" from "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" of how he graduated 2nd in his class at medical school and then I think of whether that has some bearing on my and Neil Armstrong during Apollo 11, as well as my graduation from Princeton University a couple months earlier.

Also, someone said something to me in Japanese and that seems profound to me as well. I did not know what he said but I also cannot remember the words he spoke to me in English, along with what I have been thinking was Japanese. Why I think he spoke Japanese, I do not know. At some point that seemed later in the dream, I heard more Japanese words and I was left with the notion that something was being unlocked in my brain, as though I have the skill to speak and understand the Japanese language, among many others. When I walked outside earlier, after waking up, I was having a series of thoughts about the time in 1979 when I met Phoebe's relatives during Christmas, or maybe I was dreaming that too, or at least parts of it, I am not certain, and I was speaking Japanese to one of her relatives, after speaking in other languages to another relative. At some other point during that time in 1979 with her family, I was sitting outside with Phoebe's mother and I was talking about all the reasons I love Phoebe, although I did not articulate all the reasons I love her as there have always been many reasons I love her.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 April 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=41028

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Statement on United States Defense Policy

March 9, 1983

Our defense policy is based on a very simple premise: The United States will not start fights. We will not be the first to use aggression. We will not seek to occupy other lands or control other peoples. Our strategy is defensive; our aim is to protect the peace by ensuring that no adversaries ever conclude they could best us in a war of their own choosing.

What this means is that we design our defense program not to further ambitions, but to counter threats. Today, and for the foreseeable future, the greatest of these threats comes from the Soviet Union, the only nation with the military power to inflict mortal damage directly on the United States.

This also means that if the American people are asked to support our defense program, they must get the straight facts about this threat. The Defense Department's first edition of "Soviet Military Power" gave them those facts; this revised edition will keep them up to date and will give them a new opportunity to compare Soviet forces with our own.

The facts in this book are straightforward. The Soviets have not slowed the pace of their enormous military buildup. In little over a year, they have begun testing new models in almost every class of nuclear weapons. They are dramatically expanding their navy and air force, are training and equipping their ground forces for preemptive attack, and are using their military power to extend their influence and enforce their will in every corner of the globe.

We must continue to demonstrate our resolve not to allow the military balance to tip against the United States. By demonstrating that resolve, we will not only deter aggression but we will also offer the Soviets a real incentive to accept genuine, mutual arms reduction.

Let me quote a statement Winston Churchill made to the House of Commons in late 1934, as he urged the British to stop dismantling their defenses:

"To urge the preparation of defense is not to assert the imminence of war. I do not believe that war is imminent or that war is inevitable, but . . . that if we do not begin forthwith to put ourselves in a position of security, it will soon be beyond our power to do so."

A strong, credible American defense is indispensable to protecting the peace and preserving the free way of life our people cherish.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:08 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 17 September 2016