Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Seattle




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 31, 2006


Bill Gates has much to prove to people who look at him and know he is, at the core, a puny little twerp. He is that type of twerp that enjoys being called a twerp by a real man.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 31, 2006


I have written about how that house I dream of must represent a real home I have somewhere that is waiting for me to return even at this very moment. And another detail about that house must be important too. I bought the house before Tracie and I got married so it was never an issue during our divorce. That may have been encoded in my memory just so that I would later feel some reassurance it was still there and would always be there. It may also reflect that I had a nasty divorce with someone in real life but we had a pre-nuptial agreement.

I have also been thinking for a while that this is all going on because Bill Gates is getting divorced by his wife. But why me? Why the hell am I mixed up in it? I am guessing it is because his wife is divorcing him because he is stalking me and has been for all these years.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2006 excerpt ends]










From 11/16/1961 ( John Kennedy - Remarks Upon Arrival at Boeing Airfield, Seattle ) To 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 14912 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/2006 is 14912 days



From 2/9/1963 ( the first flight of the Boeing 727 jet airliner ) To 12/8/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 14912 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/2006 is 14912 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) To 8/31/2006 is 6252 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/15/1982 ( premiere US film "Honkytonk Man" ) is 6252 days










http://www.tv.com/shows/route-66/ever-ride-the-waves-in-oklahoma-44888/

tv.com


Route 66 Season 3 Episode 4

Ever Ride the Waves in Oklahoma

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 12, 1962 on CBS

AIRED: 10/12/62










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Bill Gates

Date of Birth

28 October 1955, Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth Name

William Henry Gates III


Spouse

Melinda Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children


Children: Jennifer Katharine (26 April 1996), son Rory John (23 May 1999), Phoebe Adele (14 September 2002)





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

Dictionary.com


transvestite

a person, especially a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.

a person who seeks sexual pleasure from wearing clothes that are normally associated with the opposite sex





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestation_period

Wikipedia


Gestation period


For mammals the gestation period is the time in which a fetus develops, beginning with fertilization and ending at birth. The duration of this period varies between species.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Doral: You mixed the samples up! I'm human!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:35 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 14 September 2016