Thursday, September 15, 2016

"You're coming with us, aren't you, Colonel?"




http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


DANIEL
"For all time." Who the hell translated this?

[Catherine and Shore look at Myers.]

MYERS
Uh, I-I did.

DANIEL
(sighing)
Well, this should read: "A million years into the sky is Ra, sun god, sealed and buried for all time...










From 11/20/2012 to 1/17/2013 is 58 days

From 1/17/2013 to 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 58 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:14 PM

To: 'kevin burgess'

Subject: Chain Reaction




Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.

I wrote about a computer program I created for the guided missile computer complex system that would transfer memory from one of the computers to the other when we were in the Persian Gulf in 1988. We had two identical systems in place. They were twins you could say. The transfer of code was problematic and the solution was not obvious.

I mailed the letter to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.










http://dc.library.okstate.edu/utils/getfile/collection/theses/id/3098/filename/3099.pdf


USE OF WATER QUALITY MEASUREMENTS TO

DETECT POTENTIAL SEPTIC SYSTEM INPUT AT

GRAND LAKE, OKLAHOMA

By

KEVIN BURGESS


Bacterial Inputs

Private onsite wastewater treatment systems can be a major source of human enteric pathogens into the environment (Borchardt et al. 2003). Also, while enteric viruses may be present naturally in aquatic environments; these organisms are more commonly introduced through human sources such as leaking sewage


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 November 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


MYERS
Ex-excuse me. Wha-what are you doing? We've used every known technique.

[Daniel finally turns around, pointing to an untranslated symbol.]

DANIEL
That's a curious word, to use, eh, "Quebeh"?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:35 PM

To: 'kevin burgess'

Subject: RE: Oklahoma


I didn’t have any problems with my sense of identity until I went to the local police in the Seattle suburb of Kent Washington. They didn’t even ask me any questions. They just took me to a nearby hospital where I thought they were going to start asking me questions about the stuff I was complaining about. They only thing they did was to secretly drug me with some food they gave me. I was doped up on their prescription medication for over a year after that. I did go kind of crazy after they released me from that first hospital after three days but that wasn’t until a few weeks later. I went back to the local police and they were trying to scam me. You probably couldn’t tell by watching me that I was going crazy but I really was. After a while I went to the local police in Redmond Washington and they took me to another hospital and after transferring around I was in the University of Washington mental health hospital and then finally the veterans hospital in Seattle. They were insistent I could not leave unsupervised or without permission.

I went for five years thinking I was a different person. The facts are consistent with the existence of the other person but only really in recent days have I regained the confidence of mind that I am the real Kerry Burgess. The real Kerry Burgess that you remember from the 1980s and earlier.

One change that remains constant is that I am not the biological son of Joseph and Thedia. I still believe that Joseph was my foster father and that Thedia was my surrogate mother. I still believe that Joseph and I were biologically related somehow but I cannot recall our actual relationship biologically. My second-uncle perhaps.

The thing is, if Fletcher or Joseph never told you about any of this then how would you know the truth about my speculations?

I’m glad you got to see Fletcher in 2004. Jodi told me he had died. I don’t know when he died. The last time I saw him was in 1999 when I flew back to Antlers from Seattle for the funeral of Thedia’s mother, Bettie.

I really don’t know what I’m trying to do here. There is still something locked away in my mind that I just cannot figure out.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 November 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:45 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Nobel Prize - 1992 - Physics




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 6:24 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 27, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


The woman holding the torch during the intro for Columbia pictures looks a lot like a girlfriend I used to have.

1980. That was the year we moved from DeQueen to Ashdown. I think it was '81 when we moved onto Hicks Road. I started school at Ashdown Jr. High in '80. We had our 10 year reunion in '94 at the junior high school. I was teaching myself how to read Russian that year. Received a Science award.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 May 2006 excerpt ends]










Sliders

Pilot

Wednesday 22 March 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

00:05:08


Bum in park: It's time to overthrow the chains of capitalist oppression. Communism will sweep the world and the days of the US imperialist war machine are numbered! Take heed, boy! Join the revolution or suffer the consequences!

Quinn Mallory: [ running to class ] Thanks for the warning!

Professor Maximilian Arturo: As even the most intellectually impoverished physicist knows, the largest symmetry group of a single Dirac field is - ? The silence is deafening.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100232/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Navy Seals (1990)


Hawkins: What's he saying?

Leary: Something about your mother.










http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1992/charpak-speech.html

Nobelprize.org

The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize


The Nobel Prize in Physics 1992

Georges Charpak


Banquet Speech

Georges Charpak's speech at the Nobel Banquet, December 10, 1992

Your Majesties, Your Royal Highnesses, Ladies and Gentlemen,

The honour bestowed upon me by the Nobel Foundation appeared to me not to belong to the real world.

I should have found, at my side, everyone from CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research. But an incident, a few days ago, enlightened me concerning the surprising decision of the Jury: the official photographer informed me that I was the 137th Nobel Laureate of whom he has had to make a portrait. Certainly all of you know that 137 is a magic, quasi-mystical number in physics. It is equal to the velocity of light times the reduced Planck constant divided by the square of the electron charge! This number governs the size of all objects in the Universe. Some people claim that if this value were to be slightly different life would not be possible.

This information led me, through channels which I cannot reveal publicly, to the origin of the decision of the Jury: they have been inspired by the goddess Freja, the wife of Odin, a spiritual cousin of the goddess Venus, who has decided to choose me to deliver a message.

My very modest contribution to physics has been in the art of weaving in space thin wires detecting the whisper of nearby flying charged particles produced in high-energy nuclear collisions. It is easy for computers to transform these whispers into a symphony understandable to physicists.

But the whispers can also be produced by radiations widely used in biology or in medicine, such as electrons from radioactive elements or X-rays. In this last case it is possible to reduce, by a large factor, the doses of radiations inflicted on the patients. Despite its use still on a very small scale, the first results with wire chambers point clearly to the direction to be taken. The techniques being developed for matching the needs in radiation detectors of the future high-energy colliders foreseen at CERN or in the USA will clearly bring the ideal solution for the imaging of radiations: each quantum will be detected, one by one, with an accuracy of a few microns.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 November 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:09 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Nailed nailed NAILED!

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Arthur_C._Clarke


Wikiquote


Arthur C. Clarke

Sir Arthur Charles Clarke


Clarke's Third Law: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 January 2013 excerpt ends]










From 1/17/2013 to 2/15/2013 is 29 days

From 2/15/2013 to 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 29 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 3:02 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Technical difficulties

Something has screwed up my email and I can't figure out how to correct the problem.

I can still send and receive but when I send through Microsoft Outlook 2007 to my yahoo.com email account then the message I get back is word-wrapped and I don't like the way my reports look when that happens because I feel it becomes more difficult to understand. Presumably that formatting problem is present in the text of the message I send to any other person.

I just wanted you to know I still have information I should still transmit across the wire and that I believe that information is important but that I am not sending anything else because of the formatting problem.

I just wanted to let you know that you did not stop hearing from me because al Qaida now has me lined up with missing friends somewhere in a deep ditch.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


RA
That is why I chose your race...



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:35 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 15 September 2016