Monday, September 26, 2016

Battlestar Galactica




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 3:51 PM
I sense nothing but hate from these people.

This place is pure evil.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/no-exit-1247294/trivia/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Episode 15

No Exit

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 13, 2009 on Syfy


This episode opened with a completely new introductory sequence with the following text:

This has all happened before

and it will happen again

The Cylons were created by Man

They rebelled

Then they vanished

Forty years later they came back

They evolved

50,298 human survivors

Hunted by the Cylons

Eleven models are known

One was sacrificed










http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/No_Exit

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WIKI


No Exit

Episode No. Season 4, Episode 15

US airdate USA February 13, 2009


Galen Tyrol shows Admiral William Adama something very disturbing in the FTL engine room. "I first noticed it when I pulled the sync coil," Tyrol answers, pointing to a series of stress cracks along the fuselage of Galactica.

Adama asks Tyrol if he would accept reinstatement as Deck Chief of the ship. When Tyrol reminds Adama of his true nature, Adama says, extending a hand, "Is that right? So's my XO." Tyrol accepts. "Fix my ship, chief."










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e15

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galactica

s04e15


How many are like this? There's about a dozen bad spots, the length of the ship.
If they go, this thing'll slam shut like a book.
How'd it get this bad? Galactica was 50 years old when the war started.
Put her through some things that would crush lesser ships.
Slammed her down on the atmosphere.
Most ships aren't built to spec.
There's lots of places where the skin's too thin.
And the bolts are just too small.
You're frakkin' telling me they cut corners? Yeah, they did.
But these big cracks, it's a good, clean break.
I can fix that, you just- Just don't jump her for a while.
I can squeeze some more life out of her.
Okay.










From 3/22/1961 ( John Kennedy - Letter to President Eisenhower Upon Signing Bill Restoring His Military Rank ) To 2/13/2009 is 17495 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/2013 is 17495 days



From 10/2/1961 ( premiere US TV series "Password" ) To 2/13/2009 is 17301 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 17301 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 2/13/2009 is 6544 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1983 ( premiere US TV series "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" ) is 6544 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/no-exit-1247294/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Episode 15

No Exit

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 13, 2009 on Syfy

As Sam Anders recovers from his head injury onboard the Galactica, he begins to remember events from ancient Earth. Meanwhile, the Final Cylon struggles with the fallout from the Final Five's former plans. One of the humanoid Cylons vows to get revenge for being created in the image of Man. Tyrol informs Admiral Adama about the extensive structural damage on the Galactica.

AIRED: Feb 13, 2009










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=8542

The American Presidency Project

John F. Kennedy

XXXV President of the United States: 1961 - 1963

88 - Letter to President Eisenhower Upon Signing Bill Restoring His Military Rank.

March 22, 1961

Dear Mr. President:

It gives me a great deal of pleasure to inform you that I have today approved the Act of Congress authorizing your appointment to the active list of the Regular Army as General of the Army with your former date of rank in such grade. I have directed that a commission be prepared immediately.

The legislation constitutes a reaffirmation of the affection and regard of our Nation for you.

I have arranged to have an exact copy of the Enrolled Bill made, and it is enclosed herewith.

With every good wish, I am

Sincerely,

JOHN F. KENNEDY

Note: The Act of Congress referred to is Public Law 87-3 (75 Stat. 5).










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e15

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galactica

s04e15


- Let's get it done I need more time.
So much is coming back to me.
Just a little more time.
- You have until they knock you out.
- Okay.
That's all I've got.
That's until they knock me out, and then as long asas-- you have the words, Sam.
If I can just complete the circle, I can get the words.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385287/releaseinfo

IMDb


Password All-Stars (TV Series)

Tom Poston vs. Kitty Carlisle (1961)

Release Info

USA 2 October 1961

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385287/

IMDb


Password All-Stars (1961–1975)

Tom Poston vs. Kitty Carlisle

TV-G 30min Game-Show Episode aired 2 October 1961

Season 1 Episode 1

Release Date: 2 October 1961 (USA)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 10:39 PM
It is not just a story. Not just a work of literature.


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP007107490079&sid=24533&sn=SCIFIP&st=200902132200&cn=58

Battlestar Galactica (New)

58 SCIFIP: Friday, February 13 10:00 PM

Science fiction

No Exit

Cast: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park

Original Air Date: Feb 13, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:07 PM
What are we doing?

Are we all rediscovering our individuality?

I don't think that is it.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:08 PM
This is about me.

Something about me as the instigator, perhaps?

I am instigating something for all of us

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:09 PM
something beyond the obvious that is associated with the chapters I write and the chapters I read from the others

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:10 PM
Ah yes, I think she was referring to "The Watchtower" by Bob Dylan but I am not certain what she was referring to.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:12 PM
Is it I that generated a sense among my kind that we have extra-terrestial connections?

Did the others know - or at least begin to suspect - that I am the one who traveled off the planet?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:14 PM
One of them did know.

But others did not know - at least not consciously.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:15 PM
That is our challenge.

we know everything the others know - but not necessarily consciously.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:37 PM
"Kara Thrace" said in tonights episode she thought she was the "7" model of "Cylon."

I looked it up and that model is associated with the name "Daniel" but there is not much more information on the wiki page.

That must have been from a time when I was living in a homeless shelter and did not get to follow the series.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:39 PM
There is also the aspect to all this I write about of how the people who knew me in my real life and were working on projects I created that I created based on my secrets.

I love my wife very much and I miss her tremendously.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:41 PM
I think about her all the time.

Even now. As I am now.

I think about her all the time.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/13/09 11:42 PM
All I am doing is trying to get back to her.

That is all I do. Every day. I am trying to figure out how to get back to her.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e15

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galactica

s04e15


He's not a man.
As someone with first-hand knowledge, I beg to differ.
He's a machine.
So are you.
I think that depends on how you define things.
Your ancestors didn't crawl up out of the swamp.
Personally, I'm rather proud of that.
You really haven't changed at all, have you? On the contrary, I've made vast improvements.
You'd be astonished.
And yet, you're still the same confused and petulant little boy I loved so dearly all those years ago.
It's sad.
I had such high hopes for you.
And I for you.
Unfortunately, it appears you still stick to delusional thinking instead of accepting the reality of your life for what it is.
Humans have a word for that, Ellen.
Schizophrenia.
You used my name, John.
That's good.
There's hope for you yet.
We'll talk later.
John? It's a bit cold in here.
I'll get you some clothes.










From 2/13/2009 to 3/1/2011 is 746 days

From 3/1/2011 to 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 746 days










http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/No_Exit

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WIKI


No Exit

Episode No. Season 4, Episode 15

US airdate USA February 13, 2009


Back in sickbay, Anders awakens, asking Kara to gather up the others of his kind. He remembers everything about his past as a Cylon and its significance.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:55 AM Tuesday, March 01, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/03/todays-your-lucky-day.html


"Today's your lucky day"





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Flight of the Intruder (1991)

Country Date

USA 18 January 1991


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:15 PM Tuesday, March 01, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/03/runs-at-lightspeed.html


Runs At Lightspeed





When did I start using that alias? After 9 May 2003? I know I was using it in 2003. I noted a reference to it from the "Smallville" racketeering organization on television. I might have been using it in 2002 but I doubt earlier than that and that would still make sense because my arrival as a time traveler on 3 March 2003 was known well in advance by the people who were - ARE - going to meet me when I arrive on my time travel excursion. That excursion has not yet happened for me yet I am aware of certain details associated with that excursion that has not yet happened for me.

The people waiting for me were watching the rock structure platform where I was due to arrive and there was a flash of light, a streak of light from the sky down to the surface, and then there I was, standing there. I even know the clothes I will wear that day, which is of course a minor paradox in itself.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2011 excerpt ends]












DSC00227.jpg







DSC00231.jpg







DSC00244.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 26 September 2016