Monday, September 26, 2016

"That's a blessed relief."




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galactica

s04e18


Take them. You used to be a scientist.












2016_Nk20_DSCN3897.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/12/2006 11:40 AM
http://www.okinawa.usmc.mil/Public%20Affairs%20Info/Archive%20News%20Pages/2002/020628-recruit.html


Wingfield said that those who meet the criteria, and are selected, will be offered a unique opportunity.

"It will open a different type of job they can do for their country," Wingfield said. "It won't really be so different for those who transfer to a different branch of service. Instead it will broaden their horizons, because this is for all the services. Delta Forces is built up with the best of all services


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=fear-the-walking-dead-2015&episode=s02e13

Springfield! Springfield!


Fear The Walking Dead

Date of Death


No, when the time came, Troy got-- he got spooked.
I mean, he lost a nerve, started begging us not to.
Trying to get us to stop.










http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" (2004)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/burymewithit.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Bury Me With It"

We were shootin' at a mound of dirt.
Well nothing was broken, nothing was hurt.
But I probably really should have been at work.
But if my freetime's gone, would you promise me this?

That you will please bury me with it?
Please bury me with it!

Well sure as planets come, I know that they end.
And if I'm here when that happens, will you promise me this my friend?

Please bury me with it!
I just don't need none of that Mad Max bullshit.

Well the suit got tight and it split at the seams.
But I kept it out of habit and I kept it really clean.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=fear-the-walking-dead-2015&episode=s02e13

Springfield! Springfield!


Fear The Walking Dead

Date of Death


I'm begging you, man.
- Both of you.
Travis: Chris, don't let them do this.
- Show me mercy!










From 8/14/2004 ( George Bush - Remarks in Sioux City, Iowa ) to 3/6/2009 is 1665 days

From 3/6/2009 to 9/26/2013 is 1665 days



From 3/6/2009 To 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 1471 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/12/1969 is 1471 days



From 11/12/1947 ( premiere US film "Her Husband's Affairs" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 15830 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2009 is 15830 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/islanded-in-a-stream-of-stars-1247297/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Episode 18

Islanded in a Stream of Stars

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 06, 2009 on Syfy

The rebel Cylons and the Colonial humans react to Hera's kidnapping while the physical condition of the Galactica continues to deteriorate.

AIRED: 3/6/09










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/09 10:49 PM
http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP007107490082&sid=24533&sn=SCIFIP&st=200903062200&cn=58

Battlestar Galactica (New)

58 SCIFIP: Friday, March 6 10:00 PM

Science fiction

Islanded in a Stream of Stars

Cast: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park

Original Air Date: Mar 06, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galactica

s04e18


Wherever you are in the fleet This is Gaius Baltar, wishing you a good day.
Excuse me, Caprica.
Caprica 6! Erm, erm, it's good to Listen, I heard about your loss and I want to offer you my condolences, tell you I'm truly sorry, I am! Thank you, Gaius.
I see I've got your you know, if you need any more - We've got so much - I'm fine and also, I'm not aware of your current situation, but if you need a place to stay I've no desire to join your harem.












https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6182479,-122.3488204,3a,75y,206.68h,72.91t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sH6zc0qLeDlb5oTbuL6iWOw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


4th Ave

Seattle, Washington










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/06/09 8:28 PM
for a super-intelligence that does not exist in terms of linear time communicating with my mind would be difficult because I do exist as a creature of linear time.

But the thought occurs to me that my biological off-spring or at least certain ones of them may be better suited for communicating in non-linear terms with the super-intelligence and that is was I that started us down that path.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galactica

s04e18


Too much confusion I want my mommy.
I want my mommy.
I want my mommy, bring me home.
You know it is too bad we never upgraded the FTL of this rap but if you think that I am gonna put up with your sniveling and wining for another dozen jumps guess again I want my mommy, bring me home.
Fine.










http://www.giac.org/paper/gsec/431/colonel-william-f-friedman-the-godfather-cryptology/101052


Global Information Assurance Certification Paper


Conclusion

Colonel William Friedman is just one of many notable personalities who participated in the evolution of Cryptography, he is in the company of Julius Caesar, Sir Francis Bacon, and Thomas Jefferson, just to name a few. Colonel Friedman went on to become a key cryptologist of the Department of Defense. In 1964 President Harry Truman awarded him the Medal of Merit, which was the highest Presidential civilian award. He retired in 1955. He died in Washington DC on November 12th, 1969 and is buried in Arlington National Cemetery. He is still known as the greatest cryptologist of all time. His epitaph reads “knowledge is power”.


SANS Institute 2000 - 2002





https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Friedman


William F. Friedman

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

William Frederick Friedman (September 24, 1891 – November 12, 1969)





https://www.britannica.com/biography/William-F-Friedman-and-Elizebeth-S-Friedman#ref267058

Encyclopædia Britannica


William F. Friedman and Elizebeth S. Friedman

AMERICAN CRYPTOLOGISTS

William F. Friedman and Elizebeth S. Friedman, in full, respectively, William Frederick Friedman and Elizebeth Smith Friedman, née Elizebeth Smith (respectively, born September 24, 1891, Chisinau, Russia [now in Moldova]—died November 2, 1969





http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/wfried.htm


William Frederick Friedman

Colonel, United States Army

He was the chief cryptanalyst of the War Department in Washington, D.C. from 1941 to 1947. He led the U.S. Army team (Special Intelligence Service) which broke the major Japanese diplomatic code in 1940 (Purple Code) and subsequently remained a key member of the Operation Magic teams which decoded Japanese ciphers and enabled U.S. military commanders to read Japanese intercepts on Japanese military movements.

Magic was the code name for the joint Army and Navy operation, first set up in 1939, to break Japanese diplomatic and military codes, Magic provided the U.S. military and political chiefs with much important intelligence throughout the war and its contribution to maior Allied operational successes has until recently been largely underestimated. The Navy Special Intelligence Unit, Communications Security Unit, with a staff by 1942 of about 300, worked with Army Signals Intelligence Section (SIS), deciphering and relaying enormous amounts of traffic in coded messages sent by the Japanese government to their agencies worldwide and by Imperial Headquarters to their commanders at sea and in the field.

Probably the most important contribution made by Magic was to the U.S. victory in the Pacific was the decoding of ciphers that revealed the Japanese attack plan for the Battle of Midway in mid-1942. Informed in advance of the Japanese objectives, Admiral Nimitz was able to preempt Japanese strategy and fight off a superior Japanese force, decisively halting the thrust of the Japanese offensive in the Pacific.

He was born in Kishinez, Russia, on September 14, 1891, he came to the United States in 1893. He died at Washington, D.C. on November 12, 1969 and was buried in Arlington National Cemetery.

Courtesy of the National Security Agency










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


Fine.
Let's see if you can cry in your sleep.
It might be a long snooze if I use one of these.
They don't come in kiddy doses.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


Come on, you got to be hungry.
Eat this.
Do you know what I do sometimes when I'm sad? I go to this special place The House where I wanted to live with the man that I loved.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/06/10 6:13 AM
Especially interesting is that a few days ago I was thinking, imagining, a time I created a trail through the forested areas of, Vermont, forests and I was sweeping away the pine needles for a path for her to follow and the path led to a gazebo I had constructed out in the woods near our cabin, in the forest of, Vermont.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 May 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


You wanted to see me? Yeah.
- I've made some decisions.
- Good.
About time you send those toaster workers back for all good they've done.
Actually I'm stopping all the repairs in the ship.
Put out the orders, I want the crew to start stripping out Galactica.
Packing all the weapons and gear.
Start off-loading the civilians by tomorrow.
The full crew and officers transferred by the end of the week.
What? We're abandoning ship, Tigh.
No.
No, you can't do this.
I have to, Saul.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


Regularity - That must be important when you're full of crap.
- Oh, that's charming.
Absolutely charming.
And you are entitled to an opinion, obviously.
Who are you by the way, again? Me? - I am a dead chick, that's it.
- Oh, right, and I'm full of crap.
No, I mean it.
Im dead as in six feet under dead.
Dead as in crashed landing and burned to a crisp dead.












2016_Nk20_DSCN3899.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


If John's plan all along was to steal Hera so he could study her Study her? They gonna dissect her like a frakking lab rat, we all know it.
If he wants to try to determine what made her a successful human/cylon hybrid he'll take her to the Colony.
The Colony? I guess you could call a home.
It's where we and Centurions went after the first war, once we convinced them to abandoned their own experiments with evolutions, in exchange for resurrection technology.
She knows where it is.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


She's the key, sir.
In other words, it's our destiny to go after her, right? Wrong! I'm fed up to here with destiny with prophecy, with God or the Gods.
Look where it's left Yes, and to nowhere.
Nearly half of our people are gone.
Earth, worthless cinder and I can't even walk down the halls of my ship without wondering if I only catch a bullet for getting us into this mess.












2016_Nk20_DSCN3901.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


Voyagers, traversing the stars, in search of - Grace.
- Grace.
- So say we all.
- So say we all.
- So say we all.
- So say we all.
Present arm! Dismissed.
Listen to me! The death is not the end.
And I'm not talking about Cylon resurrection, I'm talking about the gift of eternal life, that is offered to each and everyone of us.
Yes, even these flawed amongst us.
All we need is the courage to face death, when it comes crawling for us, embrace it even.
Only then will we truly have the ability to cross over.
As one amongst us here, has already crossed over.
One amongst us, here, is living proof that there is life after death! The blood on these dog tags comes from necrotic flesh.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10 December 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/contagion.html


And then I wondered: Well, I would have found the body.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 December 2014 excerpt ends]












DSC00165.jpg







DSC00166.jpg







DSC00167.jpg







DSC00242.jpg







DSC00245.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


So, you would have the Galactica jump into a cylon hornet nest, risk everything for one solitary single child.
Is that what you're telling me colonel?










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/05/death-and-maiden.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=63669

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks in Sioux City, Iowa

August 14, 2004

The President. Thank you all. Thank you all very much. Thanks for coming. I've got an interesting line of work, don't I. Yes, it's a line of work where you get introduced by your wife. [Laughter] Thankfully, she said yes when I said, "Will you marry me?" What a great First Lady she is, a fabulous mom, and a wonderful wife. I'm going to give you some reasons today why I think you ought to put me back into office, but perhaps the most important one of all is so that Laura will be the First Lady for 4 more years.

We're glad to be in Sioux land, and we thank you all for coming. I'm here to ask for the vote. I'm here traveling this important State to say, there's more to do to make this country a safer, stronger, and better nation for all of our citizens. And I'd like your help. I'd like you to register your friends and neighbors. See, we have an obligation in this free land to vote. And I'd like my supporters to encourage all your citizens to register to vote and to do our duty. And when you get them headed to the polls, you might just tell them, for the sake of a better nation, George Bush and Dick Cheney are ready to lead for 4 more years.

Audience members. Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


Anything you're imagining here can be real as you wanted to be.
Do you want to see a special room? A room where I thought my daughter would live?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


That frakking Cylon rep, Sonja, wanted to know when you'll be transferring your flag.
Transferring to where? Her base ship? - That'll be the frakking day.
- That's exactly what I said.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e18

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars


And we both know it.
As your XO, I can't let you do this.
I won't! You have never let me down, Saul.
I can't blame you for being what you are.












2016_Nk20_DSCN3902.jpg










"Battlestar Galactica"

"Islanded in a Stream of Stars" Unaired extended episode

USA 6 March 2009

Episode 18 Season 4 DVD video:

00:32:47


Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: [ reading aloud ] "And so I walked, like the beat cop I used to be. When you walk, you see things in different ways. A street, faces, it all becomes a map for you. A map that's always changing. But when something's wrong, something's out of place, you notice. A cop's eyes always notice, and those eyes were one thing they couldn't take away from me." What?

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: You look spiffy.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: I'm going to the funeral. For the crew that we lost in the accident.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Open to page sixty one. Don't worry. Cottle won't mind. It's medicinal.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: I can't believe you saved this.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Do you remember that day?

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: Yes. New Caprica. Baltar's groundbreaking. We talked and talked.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: About a lot of things. Guess what I'm thinking about right now?

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: Give me a hint.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Mountains. A stream running into a little lake. Water so clear, it's like looking through glass.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: Your cabin. The one you wanted to build.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: The one I never did build. It's amazing how much I still think about it. You know, sometimes I wonder... what home is. Is it an actual place, or is it an absence we carry inside of us? Some kind of longing for something, some kind of connection? You know, I spent my whole life on Caprica. I was born in one house, and then I moved to another. Then I moved into a dorm room in college and then there was a series of apartments. Mostly alone. I was always looking for something a little bigger or the perfect couch. And then, this. And then, now I don't think I've ever felt truly at home until these last few months here with you. I know you love this ship. You probably love her more than you love me.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: No.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Yes. And you'll miss her the way you will miss me.

Admiral William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: No. I won't have to.

Laura Roslin - President of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol: Bill, if you don't get us off this ship, you may lose both of us at the same time. Won't you give us a chance? All right, let's get back to where our intrepid... What is he? A detective. [ laughing ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:59 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 24 September 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/for-reasons-unknown.html


For reasons unknown


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 September 2016 excerpt ends]










http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Islanded_in_a_Stream_of_Stars


Islanded In A Stream Of Stars


A deleted scene included in the extended DVD cut shows Starbuck and Helo getting drunk at Joe's Bar, and Starbuck ruminating on her destiny as the Harbinger










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/27/09 10:14 PM
It sounded as though that piano player in the bar was trying to play that jingle from the commercials the Pan Am airline company used to play in their television ad's.

http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP007107490081&sid=24533&sn=SCIFIP&st=200902272200&cn=58

Battlestar Galactica (New)

58 SCIFIP: Friday, February 27 10:00 PM

Science fiction

Someone to Watch Over Me

Cast: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park

Original Air Date: Feb 27, 2009


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039456/releaseinfo

IMDb


Her Husband's Affairs (1947)

Release Info

USA 12 November 1947










"Battlestar Galactica"

"Islanded in a Stream of Stars" Unaired extended episode

USA 06 March 2009

Episode 18 Season 4 DVD video:


00:37:27

Captain Karl 'Helo' Agathon - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Raptor pilot: When I woke up I thought I was back on Caprica.

Lieutenant Kara "Starbuck" Thrace - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Viper pilot: [ hysterical laughing ]

Captain Karl 'Helo' Agathon - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Raptor pilot: And I swear to Gods, it took me about a week to remember my name.












2016_Nk20_DSCN3900.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:55 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 26 September 2016