Friday, September 30, 2016

The Exorcist




I still cannot recall wearing a shirt like that. The photo indicates that is me with Mark Mogge.

Mark Mogge and I had worked in the same compartment on the Wainwright since I reported onboard back in July 1987. He had seen me just about every day since then. The commanding officer required enlisted sailors such as ourselves to travel in pairs when on liberty overseas and Mark and I often traveled together on liberty. So of all the people on the ship Mark Mogge and Larry Johnson were most familiar with my appearance, drunk or sober. Other people captured photos of me back during that deployment but I haven't seen any of those on the internet.

Presumably that photo was taken in the Mediterranean in late 1989.

Quite possibly that was during our extended in-port liberty visit over Christmas and New Years in Palma Spain. That was possibly the bar we went to over in Magaluf.

I just cannot recall that shirt. Another photo has me wearing a denim jacket and I recall that detail.

I have tried to figure out what is the lettering on that shirt but I cannot figure it out.

S D S N

That might be a hooded sweatshirt.

As I noted earlier here in my blog that might be one of that details that contradicts my conscious memory.

And there is the very real possibility - probability - that person in the photo is Thomas Reagan.

The very real likelihood is he was "covering" for me while I met surreptitiously with Julia Roberts.

See, he waited for me in the bar he knew I was going to. He wore the same jacket I always wore. Possibly with a different shirt under the buttoned jacket. Sitting here now I recall thoughts I had back then about my civilian clothing during that port visit.

So I went to the bathroom, or some other room, where there was a secret entrance, and I left the building without anyone else knowing and he went out, to where my drunk buddies were, and he pretended to be me for a few hours while in the bar.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/166.htm

Allegiance [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 43714.1

Original Airdate: 26 Mar, 1990


PICARD 2: Well, it's true, I have been preoccupied. I know that's not very flattering to you, but I have been thinking about us. And about the choices I've made.

CRUSHER: We've both made choices.

PICARD 2: And I've been wondering if they were the right ones. Sometimes I feel we've allowed our positions to isolate us.

CRUSHER: Our positions necessitate a degree of professional detachment.

PICARD 2: But there's a danger in becoming too detached, of never permitting ourselves to get closer.

CRUSHER: Is that what you want, Jean-Luc? To get closer?

PICARD 2: You're a very attractive woman.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/166.htm

Allegiance [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 43714.1

Original Airdate: 26 Mar, 1990


LAFORGE: Commander, what's the Captain up to?

RIKER: That's not the Captain I know.












http://www.usswainwright.org/gmm3-hintons-pictures/#iLightbox[gallery-1]/3

FC2 Mogge, and FC2 Burgess



http://www.usswainwright.org/gmm3-hintons-pictures/

USS WAINWRIGHT


GMM3 Hinton’s Pictures










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP024315220003&sid=36009&sn=KAYUDT&st=201609302100&cn=103

excite tv


The Exorcist (New)

103 KAYUDT: Friday, September 30 9:00 PM [ 9:00 PM Friday 30 September 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Horror, Suspense

Chapter Two: Lupus in Fabula

Tomas is denied permission to perform an exorcism on Angela's daughter, prompting Father Marcus to break out of Saint Aquinas to join forces with him; the Rance family's relationship with the demon advances.

Cast: Alfonso Herrera, Ben Daniels, Geena Davis, Alan Ruck, Brianne Howey, Hannah Kasulka, Kurt Egyiawan Executive Producer(s): Jeremy Slater, Rolin Jones, James Robinson, Barbara Wall, David Robinson, Rupert Wyatt, Roy Lee

Original Air Date: Sep 30, 2016



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:14 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 30 September 2016