Thursday, September 15, 2016

Ronald Reagan




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/18/10 10:48 PM
I was thinking today that the sole reason I am still trapped here in this miserable but slightly improved existence so that I can at least have the basic necessities of life to do my work but still a miserable existence is because there is someone who does not want to have to share the load. Someone whose turn at being miserable is next so he or she is more than willing to let me remain miserable while he or she gets more decades of living the good life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 January 2010 excerpt ends]










From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 1/18/2010 is 18584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/2016 is 18584 days



From 7/3/1932 ( premiere US film "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" ) To 5/21/1983 ( from my official United States Navy documents: "For Enlistment in a Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program" ) is 18584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/2016 is 18584 days












ronald-reagan-foundation_09152016.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023378/releaseinfo

IMDb


Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm (1932)

Release Info

USA 3 July 1932





http://www.nytimes.com/movie/review?res=9C01EFD61531E633A25753C3A9619C946394D6CF

The New York Times


MOVIE REVIEW

"Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" Sings Her Simple Song Again at the Paramount Theatre.

L.N.

Published: July 30, 1932

The Fox Film Company, apparently deciding to end those gangster pictures forever, turned loose its sweetness and light department among the files of another day. They found, naturally, the famous story by Kate Douglas Wiggin, "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm." Somewhere they located scenery enough like that of New England to be effective, and then they got some actors. The result of the combined efforts of all of them opened yesterday at the Paramount.

Every one now over the age of 23 has read "Rebecca"—although it may have been compulsory in some cases. The spirit of it is still in the picture. That means that the lovers of children, the admirers of miracle triumphing over atheism, might well enjoy the film.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/18/10 8:00 PM
Damnit. My shoes are falling apart.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/18/10 8:07 PM
from 9/13/1973 to 6/7/1976 equals from 3/3/1959 to 11/25/1961 USS Enterprise CVN 65.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0556467/

"The Dean Martin Show"

Celebrity Roast: Ronald Reagan (1973)

Original Air Date: 13 September 1973


Ronald Reagan ... Himself

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/18/10 8:20 PM
this was 33weeks59years after 4/21/1926.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1193453/

All-Star Party for 'Dutch' Reagan (1985) (TV)

Release Date: 8 December 1985 (USA)


Ronald Reagan ... Himself - Guest of Honor (as Ronald 'Dutch' Reagan)

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/18/09 8:22 PM
I noted some others with it over a year ago.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/18/10 10:36 PM
Sometimes yesterday, either as I was sleeping or as I was trying to go to sleep, I was having a series of imaginative thoughts and I was in some kind of small hallway that reminds me of the "Hiro" scenes in this episode tonight. One end of the hallway was where I came into the hallway and the other side was one of those teleportation portals which I was thinking was a mirror that is physically a mirror until it becomes a portal that can be stepped into. I thought along this line for a long time. The sequence started and I was imagining that I took the metro bus back to the building with the US Navy has a presence and that was across the street from the block with the Vermont Inn building. I was going there because I had been somehow signalled to go there and I did not know consciously what I was doing but my objective was simple enough that I guess I was simply following my instincts. I went into the building, took the elevator up to another floor, a guard asked me for my I.D. and I showed him my driver's license and then I either went into another room or I stood there at a retina scan device that let me into another elevator that I took and that elevator led me to the hallway where I had some instructions and another simple objective which I will not describe here but that was consistent with other details in the episode. Then I went through the portal and it teleported me, much as finding myself in a fast-moving stream of water where my vision was momentarily blurred, and I found myself standing back on the sidewalk in front of that building preceded by the smallest jolt as though I had just landed on the sidewalk from about an inch or few inches above. I went to that coffee shop nearby I used to go to and I was going to stay there and in that area although I could go anywhere but the point of staying there is that while the world was now empty for my and quiet and peaceful and pleasant it was that from that coffee shop that I could view the television news for 7 days after the point I went through the portal. After that seven days I would not again have such real television or even the internet for the entire time I was in that empty and peaceful world




http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP008483610082&s=201001182100&sid=19630&sn=KINGDT&st=201001182100&cn=105

Heroes (New)

105 KINGDT: Monday, January 18 9:00 PM

Drama, Paranormal

Pass/Fail

Hiro subconsciously deals with some of his past decisions as his brain tumor worsens; Claire receives an unexpected visit from Sylar; Samuel's plan to impress Vanessa takes a frightening turn.

Cast: Jack Coleman, Greg Grunberg, Robert Knepper, Ali Larter, James Kyson Lee, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Cristine Rose, Milo Ventimiglia

Original Air Date: Jan 18, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 January 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=41358

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Address at Commencement Exercises at Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey

May 21, 1983


And I was fortunate. A man who had survived the Great Depression until then, and was doing well out in the business world, gave me some advice. He said, "Look, I could tell you that maybe I could speak to someone and they might give you a job. But," he said, "they'd only do it because of me." And then he said, "They wouldn't have a particular interest in you." He said, "May I tell you that even in the depths of this depression," and so I will say to you even in the depths of this recession, there are people out there who know that the future is going to depend on taking young people into whatever their undertaking is and starting them out so that—whether it's business, industry, or whatever it might be—it will continue on.

"Now," he said, "a salesman has to knock on a lot of doors before he makes a sale. So," he said, "if you will make up your mind what line of work you want to be in, what industry, what business, whatever it is, profession or other," he said, "and then start knocking on doors, eventually you'll come to one of those men or women who feels that way. And all you have to do-don't ask for the particular job you want; tell them you'll take any job in that industry or that business, whatever it may be, because you believe in it and its future and you'll take your chances on progressing from there."



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:26 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 15 September 2016