Tuesday, January 25, 2022

The View





That was what I saw last night.

Last night, I had either fallen asleep or I was about to fall asleep.

Suddenly, a very vivid image formed in my mind

Vivid beyond anything I can ever recall seeing before

I have thought about it many times today earlier, after getting out of bed and sitting down back here at this same stupid desk

I thought also about how its vividness had faded as I replayed it in my conscious mind

Ever since it happened, almost 24 hours ago now, I have thought to myself that it resembled Freddy Krueger from that 1984 movie

But, as with many things I see in my sleep, the details I visualize are not what makes me identify the subject, rather it is corresponding knowledge about the image

Today, just a few minutes ago, I watched a scene I have never thought of before, millions of scenes that I forget about almost as soon as observed

The eyes were the part that was so vivid

Watching this scene I am convinced that is what suddenly formed in my mind last night





https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340138/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_sm

IMDb

Terminator Genisys (2015)

Quotes

Guardian: [after crashing into a Police car] Nice to see you. Get out!





Terminator Genisys (2015)

(from internet transcript)

It looks old.

I've never seen a terminator old before.

The flesh they put on the cyborgs is normal human tissue.

It ages.

My auditory circuits have not degraded, however.

I'm Old.

Not obsolete.

I think you hurt his feelings.

It doesn't have feelings!

He saved my life when I was nine. He's the only reason I'm alive.

I was programmed to protect Sarah Connor. I will not stop.

Yeah? Programmed by who? Who sent him back?

Those files have been erased.

That's convenient.

Whoever sent him, they don't want us to know.

Not me, not him, not anyone.

So Skynet can't target the person who saved me.

Logically, it is someone who wants Sarah Connor to live.

Old.

Not obsolete.





From 7/1/2015 ( premiere US film "Terminator Genisys" ) To 1/25/2022 ( Today, Tuesday ) is 2400 days

2400 = 1200 + 1200

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) is 1200 days





Requiem For Methuselah [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 14 Feb, 1969

(from internet transcript)

UHURA: The planet was purchased thirty years ago by a Mister Brack, a wealthy financier and recluse.

KIRK: Run a computer check on Rayna Kapec. Status, legal ward after the death of her parents.

UHURA: Aye, sir.

KIRK: Kirk out, Mister Scott.

SPOCK: We have still a greater mystery, Captain. I was able to run a tricorder scan on Mister Flint. He is human, but there are certain biophysical peculiarities. Some body function readings are disproportionate. For one thing, extreme age is indicated on the order of six thousand years.

KIRK: Can you confirm that, Mister Spock?





Terminator Genisys (2015)

(from internet transcript)

Kyle Reese: This is what they do, all right? They infiltrate, they get close. Your "Pops" could have directives built in he doesn't even know about.





https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340138/releaseinfo

IMDb

Terminator Genisys (2015)

Release Info

USA 1 July 2015





Terminator Genisys (2015)

Kyle Reese: Was that a joke? Can he make jokes?



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 10:26 PM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 01/25/2022