Saturday, January 29, 2022

Today is Saturday, 01/29/2022, Post #7





From 3/20/1965 ( ) To 6/16/2021 ( ) is 20542 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/29/2022 ( Today, Saturday ) is 20542 days









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_1965

March 20, 1965

Poupée de cire, poupée de son, sung by France Gall (music and lyrics by Serge Gainsbourg) won the Eurovision Song Contest 1965 for Luxembourg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poup%C3%A9e_de_cire,_poup%C3%A9e_de_son

Poupée de cire, poupée de son

From Wikipedia

"Poupée de cire, poupée de son" (English: "Wax doll, rag doll") is a song written by Serge Gainsbourg and recorded by French singer France Gall. It is best known as the Luxembourgian winning entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 1965, held in Naples.










DSC02873_crop-1 .jpg, 06/16/2021


2022-01-29_1









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me - H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There was no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes that mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of that had been sabotaged.









LX 2048 (2020)

Cloned Maria: I really like you, Adam, but I don't love you. I want to feel real love.









LX 2048 (2020)

Reena Bird: They ship your replacement in 48 hours. You can save your company. You don't even have to worry about that anymore, Adam. I've-- I made him better than you. I made him a better listener, I made him calmer. And most of all, I just made him content with what he's got. And these clones, they don't need to take their Lithium X, okay? They're permanently stable. Just-just think about you, without all these mood swings. Just a calm, cool, content Adam Bird. He can't fail.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: August 29, 2006

My doctor asked me why I wanted to return as Thomas Ray.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 11:22 PM Pacific-time USA Saturday 01/29/2022