Friday, January 28, 2022

Today is Friday, 01/28/2022, Post #5





Couldn't make up this stuff even if I tried.

So don't blame me!

To Be REVEALED!

Here!

Tomorrow!

(If I feel like getting around to it. Spokane weather suddenly became very boring again as the weeks pass.)

Don't know what that guy's going to say about it but I wrote once comments about that sailor wisdom.

As a former sailor - who's never once "sailed" on a boat at sea - of the United States Navy, I imagined how the observations of ancient-seafarers in the Age of Sail were influenced by the local observations of the skies. They couldn't travel very far each day, unlike the gas-turbine and steam-powered ships I served on at sea, so such caution seemed to make sense to me, in context of their experience.

There's no wisdom to be found in any ridiculous fiction of the bible-thumpers.

No wisdom that cannot be found in any work from non-superstition source.





Read here his blog, completely unconnected to me: https://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2022/01/the-truth-about-ancient-weather.html

Cliff Mass Weather Blog

This blog discusses current weather, weather prediction, climate issues, and current events

January 28, 2022

The Truth about Ancient Weather Proverbs. Plus, the Latest Forecast

The weather wisdom of the ancients.

Red sky at night sailors delight, red sky in the morning sailor take warning.

Or perhaps from the Book of Job.

Fair weather cometh out of the north

Weather proverbs and sayings are found in virtually every human culture. Based on modern meteorological knowledge, do they make sense?

The answer is found in my new podcast. And so is the latest forecast, which includes rain on Sunday and a cool, but generally dry, next week.

To listen to my podcast, use the link below or access it through your favorite podcast service.

Posted by Cliff Mass Weather Blog at January 28, 2022





https://twitter.com/judah47/status/1487170819428081665

Twitter

Judah Cohen

@judah47

I have the #snow sweater on in full storm-preparation mode but know that I am a Sabbath observer so no electronics (#wxtwitter) & will be enjoying the storm old school walking in it & looking out my window. Best of luck to everyone with the storm & speak to you on the other side!

1:08 PM Jan 28, 2022












wayward-pines_season1-ep10-2015_00h-02m-41s


wayward-pines_season1-ep10-2015_00h-02m-45s


wayward-pines_season1-ep10-2015_00h-02m-50s



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 5:02 PM Pacific-time USA Friday 01/28/2022