Saturday, January 29, 2022

Today is Saturday, 01/29/2022, Post #4





Choices made by me, today.

I don't know what it is, but I categorically liked that production from everything I've seen so far, pausing it now at the 0:14:54 point to make this note.

The 'crashing galaxies' at the beginning seemed sort of cheesy but that was the exception.

I had never heard of that production before I noticed it for the first time during the 7 PM hour of 01/29/2022, after wading through a large number of titles to find something I thought might be interesting to watch tonight. And EVERYTHING that I watch, see, hear, everything just becomes more work for me.









https://twitter.com/judah47/status/1487561112056999936

Twitter

Judah Cohen

@judah47

How it started…

How it is going.

2:59 PM Jan 29, 2022



















From 4/14/1912 ( passenger ship RMS Titanic strikes iceberg and sinks ) To 1/29/2022 ( Today, Saturday ) is 40102 days

40102 = 20051 + 20051

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/25/2020 ( premiere US film "LX 2048" ) is 20051 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7400998/releaseinfo

IMDb

LX 2048 (2020)

Release Info

USA 25 September 2020

Full Cast & Crew

James D'Arcy ... Adam Bird

Plot

A fatally ill man tries to secure the future of his family in a world where the toxicity of the sun forces people to stay inside during the daytime.









LX 2048 (2020)

(from internet transcript)

Adam Bird: No, I won't calm down. We're going under! We need to get ahead of the market and we need to do it now!

(scene change)

[ELEVATOR BELL RINGS]

Receptionist: Can I help you?

Adam Bird: I... have a day meeting with Dr. Maple.

Receptionist: Yeah. Adam Bird.









LX 2048 (2020)

(from internet transcript)

Receptionist: I'm gonna open the door and let you in to the screening area. I want you to remove the hazmat suit, and take your place on the mark.

[DOOR BUZZES OPEN]

Receptionist: Carrying any weapons? Pepper spray? Taser? Shocker? Might want to consider it if you're gonna be roaming around daytime. Arms up.

[LIGHTS WHINING]

Receptionist: Okay, you're clear. She's expecting you.

[DOOR BUZZES OPEN]

Dr. Maple: So I see you were referred to us by Dr. Rhys?

Adam Bird: Yep.

Dr. Maple: She's a good doctor.

Adam Bird: I'll take your word for it.

Dr. Maple: You don't think that?

Adam Bird: I would if she cured me.

Dr. Maple: You seem quite frustrated.

Adam Bird: I'm dying.

Dr. Maple: That's certainly unfortunate. You want to tell me more?

Adam Bird: I wake up in the morning, I go out there - no one else does any more, but I do - I go out, I see the decay. I see the blazing sun. I take the stairs up to my office, but the only other ones there are the clones. No, no offense.

Dr. Maple: None taken. What do you have against clones? We're not robots, you know. We're all biologically reconstructed.

Adam Bird: Just can't relate emotionally to you people.

Dr. Maple: Are you afraid to die?

Adam Bird: All normal people are afraid to die.

Dr. Maple: You're afraid to die because it comes with something like a grade for your achievements in life, or lack thereof?

Adam Bird: Yeah, something like that.

Dr. Maple: You surprised I understand you, me being a clone and all?

Adam Bird: No. Your kind is very perceptive.

Dr. Maple: But...?

Adam Bird: Something's missing. When I look in your eyes, I see reason, wisdom, but no instinct or compassion. All predestined thoughts, computer-like.

Dr. Maple: You want me to surprise you.

Adam Bird: [SCOFFS] Isn't that what life is all about?









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2022/01/today-is-thursday-01272022-post-4.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 11:20 PM Thursday, January 27, 2022

Star Trek: Picard

"Stardust City Rag"

TV-series season 1 episode 5

Bruce Maddox: Aggie!

Dr. Agnes Jurati: I wish you knew what I know. I wish I didn't know what I know. I wish they hadn't shown me.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 8:07 PM Pacific-time USA Saturday 01/29/2022