Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Today is Wednesday, 01/26/2022, Post #1





I'm not into fads

I'm certainly not into TikTok

My blog represents some sort of public-campaign that I started back in year 2005 but really, there is no person I'm trying to communicate to

Maybe one, and only one. A person I've never met personally but that features prominently in my journals many years ago

My theory remains that other person is the *only* person possibly to benefit from whatever it is I discover on my own personal initiative

I never volunteered to waste the best years of my life for some other, unknown person, but I *feel* that other person is an inheritor also of whatever it is I find.

What will I find?

I have many ideas, of course

The past few days have been especially interesting and I am hoping the final process has become active.





Read the full text here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/reality-shifting-where-users-theyre-151555543.html

Yahoo! News

'Reality shifting' where users say they're transported to another life has exploded on TikTok, but former shifters say it harmed their mental health

Charlotte Colombo

Wed, January 26, 2022, 7:15 AM

Reality shifting has become a popular TikTok trend as people think they can access alternate worlds.

"Most belief communities include people who embrace the tenets as absolute truths," he said. "People who are trying to respawn are telling us something about what's wrong with their lives, so much that they are trying to tear it up and start over. I think we should listen to them and help them find what they need, as best they can, in this life."





by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me - H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

I was thinking extensively about that again last night.

The existence is okay for a while but then it becomes tormenting enough to look for a way back to the real world. There is always something important missing that eventually becomes unbearable.





"The Book of Nora" - The Leftovers

Nora Durst: The physicists who sent me through told me the first person to use the machine was the guy who invented it. His name was Dr. Van Eeghen.



"The Book of Nora" - The Leftovers

Nora Durst: I'm pretty sure they were making fun of me, but they said when I went over that I should look him up, so I did. That took a long time, too. But I found him and I asked him to make another





from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 02/25/10 3:33 PM

but other times I think he was organic and then that leads me to thinking about how I wonder what is the real difference which then leads me to think about how that devalues life itself, or at least, those of use who have been duplicated. So the clone of me the clone shows up and he gives me instructions that he types out on a non-internet and non-wireless equipped computer and from those instructions I know where to find the teleportation device that will transport me into the virtual world that belongs to me, which I have been thinking for a while, contains no mirrors and there is nothing in there where I can see my reflection. So I go to that transportation device and I read through the instructions for activating it and a new aspect of the process, which I now think of from "The Terminator" is that I have to take off all my clothes before I am transported and then I am transported to my virtual world. The reason for the clothes is simply that, for me, there are factors constructed into the virtual world that creates a minor sense of hardship and indeed when I transport I am in the same location where the device is stored but there are no clothes there, or any people for that matter, and I have to walk outside in the freezing rain to find shelter. I am transported to the same location I remember but many of the buildings and structures that I would see at that location are gone in the virtual world. The road is still there but there are power lines or gas stations or many other structures that are useless in that virtual world. There are automobiles but only in new car lots and they don't require gasoline.





by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: July 15, 2017 11:11 pm

The Leftovers - The Book of Nora - television series episode Season 3 Episode 8 - Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jun 04, 2017 on HBO (Comcast On Demand 15 July 2017)

Answers are elusive in the series finale.



Nora Durst: I knew there was a chance it would kill me, but I made my peace with that. And I said goodbye to my brother and I climbed right in.

Kevin Garvey: And then you changed your mind.

Nora Durst: No. I didn't change my mind. I went through. I was in the parking lot, naked curled up like a baby. It was the same parking lot I'd just been in, except there were no trucks no people, no nothing. It was cold, so I started to walk. I walked by empty houses abandoned buildings. And I found a store, so I went in and there were clothes there-- clothes hanging on racks-- so I got dressed and I got back to walking. I walked long enough to convince myself that I was the only thing alive in that place. And then night came, and I saw lights, so I went to them. It was a house, and there was a man and a women there. They were kind and they told me the man told me that seven years earlier, he was in a supermarket and every single person disappeared except for him. And the women told me that she lost her husband, her three daughters, and all eight of her grandchildren. And that's when I understood. Over here, we lost some of them. But over there, they lost all of us.



They were happy. And I understood that here in this place, they were the lucky ones. In a world full of orphans, they still had each other. And I was a ghost. I was a ghost who had no place there. And that, Kevin, is when I changed my mind. The physicists who sent me through told me the first person to use the machine was the guy who invented it. His name was Dr. Van Eeghen. I'm pretty sure they were making fun of me, but they said when I went over that I should look him up, so I did. That took a long time, too. But I found him and I asked him to make another machine because he already knew how. And he asked me if I had come all that way, why in God's name did I wanna go back? And I told him it's because I didn't belong there. So, he built it. And I came back through. I came back here. Did I think about you? Did I wanna call you? Did I wanna be with you, Kevin? Of course I did. But so much time had passed. It was too late. And I knew that if I told you what happened that you would never believe me.

Kevin Garvey: I believe you.





From 2/25/2010 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal ) To 6/4/2017 ( ) is 2656 days

2656 = 1328 + 1328

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/22/1969 ( Judy Garland dead from drug overdose ) is 1328 days



From 11/4/1986 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Date Completed - United States Navy Fire Control Technician Class "A", Service School Command, Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, Illinois, - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) To 6/4/2017 ( ) is 11170 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/2/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "Space: Above And Beyond"::series finale episode "...Tell Our Moms We Done Our Best" ) is 11170 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5338044/?ref_=ttep_ep8

IMDb

The Leftovers

The Book of Nora

Episode aired Jun 4, 2017

S3 E8

HBO's synopsis for this episode is: "Nothing is answered. Everything is answered. And then it ends."





Space: Above And Beyond

"...Tell Our Moms We Done Our Best"

Sunday 02 June 1996

Episode 23 Season 1 (final epsiode of the tv-series)

Commodore Ross: The Homeward Bound APC is disabled. Position midrange between the Saratoga and the enemy's position. Place the Five-Nine Ready Reserves squadron on alert. Inform Captain Peng I want his people ready to fly in ten mikes.

Saratoga bridge officer: [nods]

Commodore Ross: Negative. Belay that last. I want the Five-Eight on that rescue.

Saratoga bridge officer: Sir, Admiral Stenner had confined them -

Commodore Ross: Shuffle up the Wild Cards!



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 10:46 AM Pacific-time USA Wedneday 01/26/2022