Monday, January 31, 2022

Today is Monday, 01/31/2022, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess

Big smile, but through her gritted teeth, I imagine she's thinking something similar to: "Great. What is that weirdo, spooky, former-homeless-insecure-guy going to publish about this calendar-day *today*? And why are *THEY* so committed to pulling our strings like this?"

(I already have at least one idea I'm working on, that's why I publish here notes in advance of explaining the result of my personal research)









https://twitter.com/MorganTrau/status/1488295990738182146

Twitter

Morgan Trau

@MorganTrau

Award-winning & losing reporter/MMJ for @WEWS • Cle native covering Ohio Statehouse • @newhouseSU alum • Prev. WZZM, KREM • She/her • Tips? Morgan.Trau@wews.com

Quick pic for my first day at @WEWS ! So excited to work with this incredible team and cover the best city/my hometown.

Political tips or questions? Email me at Morgan.Trau@wews.com. News 5 Cleveland

3:39 PM Jan 31, 2022 from WEWS-TV 5













- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 3:54 PM Pacific-time USA Monday 01/31/2022