Thursday, January 18, 2024

Today is 01/18/2024





by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/17/2024 4:47 PM

And now, the conclusions first

And now he's bragging.

Opposed to his "competitors, I guess"

The day isn't over yet but they think the storm has just now ended

And he's bragging - "nailed it" - for an official recording of 5.8 inches today









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/17/2024 5:06 PM

These people in Spokane aren't meteorogists in Greenville, South Carolina. Definitely not Seattle.

Spokane gets a massive amount of snowfall each and every year

My first November here in the Spokane area, I probably saw more accumulated snowfall than I ever saw for years and years - total - in South Carolina

So they've got experience here with the local climate

I don't know what it costs a person on tv to acquire a master's degree in meteorology but I suspect they have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars just to learn how to point-and-click open a Microsoft Windows computer software program that is a software modeling program and for their graduate degree they just have record themselves on video parroting "here in our neck of the woods"









Three days ago:









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/16/2024 12:46 PM

As we prepare for approaching storm during this very mild, overall, winter here in Spokane - writing this after only a few days of extremely cold temperatures - I compose another test-set

Well established is that my prefered local tv-news station is Channel 2 KREM Spokane. They're mainstream-media and their public activities are fair-game for any sort of scrutiny by the private people

Their chief-meterologist is Jeremy LaGoo and he has made it a point in recent days to explain that he is the only forecaster in the local area to call for less snowfall than his competitors as Wednesday's storm approaches Spokane

The other forecasters call for a greater snowfall than his forecast

He hedges his bets and admits he may raise the predicted amount of snowfall he has already predicted

Consistently, through the noon broadcast today, the Channel 2 prediction for this storm is 4 to 7 inches

Tonight, I'm checking in to see what the others are predicting because I don't know at this point.

My premise: BECAUSE of *my* preferences, are people with time-traveler information revealing to Jeremy LaGoo - unaware - the facts that will soon become obvious?

The snowfall is predicted to begin later tonight but Wednesday, 01/17/2024 is supposed to be the main event. So that's the target of my observations. I probably will make this post only after Wednesday and the results are known. If the results on Wednesday clearly exceed his predictions then I might make this post on Wednesday. Otherwise will be probably Thursday, the 18th.

I wrote all the lines above this line *before* I began to examine random details in my original work code pattern









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/16/2024 1:34 PM

Last night, actually was very early this morning, when I last was asleep, I saw visions that when I woke must have been caused by my viewing yesterday, last night, of that final episode of the "See" streaming-video serial on Apple-tv. I saw myself entering a very different room than Haniwa and Wren after their year-long journey following the map from Haniwa's sister, but the similarity must be obvious. Because of the people there and because of the shelves of books. A woman looked up to see me enter the room and she was vaguely familiar to me. What I wanted wasn't there - yet - and I poked around looking at the material there because I knew they knew I knew they knew why I was there

Only today, just now, did I learn that the Haniwa actress was a prominent character in "Travelers". That observation was *after* "Travelers" becomes established as part of this experiment by me

I've seen only the first three episodes of "Travelers" and don't actually remember anything about it other than the reason for the story









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/16/2024 2:12 PM

Earlier today, after setting my research from yesterday to the backburner for "Fallout" on Amazon Prime Video, I made some insightful research on the newest Miss America. I saw it first last night on CBS Evening News. Usually Dopey Norah gushes with bubblehead ditzyness over such topics but the overall topic of Miss America seems to have restrained her ditzy blathering

Might publish my results later, not sure, when or if. This is really boring

They know I know they know I know they know. So what's the point.

Anyone with present ability can make something like that happen

Is it supposed to be feedback to me confirming my allegations?

Information I have no way of even proving is true

BUT THAT is the whole point, here

And so that leads me to wonder: what is the whole point here?

I'm not out to personally gain anything those people are doing. This is not about me

What is the point?

The point, I am thinking, is to prove the unprovable

And from that, I gain the unobtainable.

So, ultimately, who cares that George W. Bush is outed as a deserter of the USA military.

I don't care

*You* should care maybe.

But doesn't matter to me personally.

*You* are a remorseless polluter so *you* don't give a damn about anything but your selfish self.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/16/2024 2:23 PM

And then it got really weird, Yalies

Prepare For Approaching Deserters Storm!









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/16/2024 4:37 PM

During the 4 PM hour today, Channel 6 Spokane is calling for 8 to 12 inches of snowfall

I thought to myself that I would put my money on Jeremy LaGoo's forecast of 4 to 7 inches of snowfall

IF time-travelers are manipulating the mainstream-media right now then WHY would they single *him* out and make him look bad on this?

But then I switched to Channel 2 and see now that Jeremy LaGoo has indeed raised his estimates and is now calling for 6 to 9 inches

Confusing are the graphics for Channel 6. She has 4 to 8 inches for tomorrow at the end of her segment. That's after the graphics with 8 to 12 inches

Sure, it's a multiple day event. Does that include Thursday? My understanding - and it's from spoken dialog by those weather-forecasters - is that Wednesday is when this storm ends. Begins very late tonight and there should not be much snowfall this day today

Also, I need a better understanding of "snowfall", assuming I don't completely understand it. My understanding is that for meteologists, 'snowfall' is not the same as what we see accumulate on the ground. My understanding is that the weather-service has a measuring plate at their office. Each hour, they measure how much snow has accumalated on that plate and add the measurement to an overall total for the day. That means the snow that might melt - which is not likely tomorrow - is not seen by us as accumulated snow but that might be counted as snowfall by the weather people. In a scenario for example, 3 inches of snow could fall in one particular hour and be measured officially as snowfall but then quickly melt on the ground and not be seen by us.

When the tv-weather people talk about snow falling, I think they are describing the snow that falls from the sky and that doesn't touch the ground. The 'snowfall' at 2 meters, for possible example. And if their measurements are radar-estimated then who the hell knows what we will see.

The sort of winter we're having here, this storm tomorrow would have been mostly rain if not for the deep freeze we've been in the past week or so. Still 16F at 4 PM here and that seems warm.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/16/2024 5:04 PM

Channel 4 KXLY ABC Spokane is also predicting 8 to 12 inches of snowfall. She explains that forecast is through 7 AM Thursday but that the bulk of that prediction is for Wednesday

So that answers that









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/16/2024 5:33 PM

Do we really need to know that someone has prostrate-cancer?

Illness, maybe. Specifics, really?

Dopey Norah on CBS Evening News sure doesn't care about privacy invasions.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/17/2024 5:44 PM

Dopey Norah drafts the Secretary of Defense into her public-service message

You know it's poignant because she makes that tooth-sucking sound









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/18/2024 2:43 PM



Truth (2015)

Quotes

Mary Mapes: Our story was about whether Bush fulfilled his service. Nobody wants to talk about that. They wanna talk about fonts and forgeries









Truth (2015)

Quotes

Dick Hibey: Mary...

Mary Mapes: No, this is important.










2001-08-02_2
2001-08-02_3
2001-08-02_4









From 3/24/1970 ( hiring a fellow traitor against the USA to fake his qualifications, George W. Bush was never a pilot qualified and was never capable of controlled flight in any jet aircraft of any branch of the United States of America military, leading to his eventual desertion and conspiracy to desert from his lawful obligations to the United States Air Force and the United States of America ) To 8/2/2001 ( ) is 11454 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/13/1997 ( ) is 11454 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George W. Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined lawfully to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 9/24/2007 ( premiere USA TV series "Chuck" ) is 13057 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/2/2001 ( ) is 13057 days



From 5/15/1952 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Foreign Intrigue"::"Committed to Memory" ) To 2/13/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2), with my personal participation and commendation my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal 88Feb13 88Jun03, CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, Operation Earnest Will, Middle East Force, including Operation Praying Mantis ) is 13057 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/2/2001 ( ) is 13057 days



From 12/19/1961 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Alfred Hitchcock Presents"::"The Right Kind of Medicine" ) To 8/2/2001 ( ) is 14471 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/16/2005 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) is 14471 days



From 8/2/2001 ( ) To 5/15/2021 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, illustrated here ) is 7226 days

7226 = 3613 + 3613

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/24/1975 ( premiere USA film "Three Days of the Condor" ) is 3613 days



From 9/26/1962 ( premiere USA TV series "The Beverly Hillbillies"::series premiere episode "The Clampetts Strike Oil" ) To 8/2/2001 ( ) is 14190 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/2004 ( premiere USA TV series episode "60 Minutes II"::"For the Record" ) is 14190 days



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Marsh

Madison Marsh

From Wikipedia

Madison Isabella Marsh (born August 2, 2001) is an American beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss America 2024. Marsh was previously crowned Miss Colorado 2023, and was both the fourth woman from Colorado and first member of the United States Armed Forces ,to win Miss America. Marsh is an officer (second lieutenant) in the United States Air Force.



https://www.imdb.com/name/nm15724295/bio/

IMDb

Madison Marsh

Biography

Born August 2, 2001 Fort Smith, Arkansas, USA

Birth name Madison Isabella Renee Marsh

Miss America 2024.

U.S. Air Force pilot.










2001-08-02_1









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: May 15, 2021

Caliban's War (The Expanse book 2, Kindle) James Corey

Chapter 28: Avasarala

There was another spike. A third one. Only this time, there didn't seem to be any chance of Bobbie's monsters being involved.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: May 16 03:44:42 +0000 2021 UTC (here, Pacific-time USA 05/15/2021)

the simpsons homer-the-moe img0 , the simpsons - Dr._bob_kaufman , the simpsons homer-the-moe img1 .jpg, from internet










the simpsons homer-the-moe img0_dt-1
the simpsons homer-the-moe img1
the simpsons - Dr._bob_kaufman









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: May 15, 2021

12b/

Homer the Moe [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate: 18-Nov-2001

(from internet transcript)

Marge: [sees Bart in the back yard] That's odd. He's outside, digging.

Homer: Probably digging for drugs.

Marge: There's no drugs out there.

Homer: [shiftily] No ... of course not.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: May 15, 2021

12c/

Homer the Moe [ Simpsons ]

18-Nov-2001

Lisa decides to ask Bart what he's up to now.

Lisa: What are you doing?

Bart: Diggin'.

Lisa: Why?

Bart: To make a hole.

Lisa: A hole for what?

Bart: More diggin'.

Lisa: [pause] Okay, then. [backs away as Bart continues to dig]



12d1/

Homer the Moe [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 18-Nov-2001

(from internet transcript)

The day passes. Homer tries next.

Homer: [walks up to Bart, whistling] Oh! Hello, young man. Beautiful day for digging, isn't it?

Bart: Yup.



12d2/

Homer the Moe [ The Simpsons ]

Homer: Yeah. Um, digging for anything in particular?

Bart: Nuh-uh.

Homer: So, I guess you wouldn't mind if I was to dig a hole of my own.

Bart: Go for it.

Homer: Maybe I will.

Bart: What's stopping you?

Homer: Very little.



12e1/

Homer the Moe [ The Simpsons ]

Bart's hole grows bigger. Marge brings in Dr. Kaufmann, a child psychologist. He pursues a theory that Bart is trying to hide from some sort of family conflict, but doesn't get very far.



12e2/

Lisa warns Bart that he'll dig his way to China, but Bart is sanguine about the possibility. At that moment, Chinese soldiers are using a satellite to spy on the Simpsons' yard.

Spy: Those inscrutable Americans. What are they up to now?



12e3/

Humungous: I will stop them. I am strong. I am the great Humungous.

General: We all know you're the great Humungous.

Humungous: Well, I'm just saying.

General: Oh, you always just saying.

Moe: [voice over] Homer, is this story going anywhere?



12e4/

[cut to Moe's Tavern. Homer, Lenny, and Carl are seated at the bar]

Homer: Yes. Eventually, I become king of the Morlocks.

Carl: But Morlocks are from the future.

Homer: You calling me a liar?



12e5/

Moe: Wait a minute, Homer. If it's true, what about all the stuff you weren't around for?

Lenny: Yeah. How'd you know the Chinese were spying on you?

Homer: Oh, I just naturally assumed.









IMDb

Three Days of the Condor (1975)

Quotes

[last lines]

Higgins: Hey, Turner! How do you know they'll print it? You can take a walk. But how far if they don't print it?

Joe Turner: They'll print it.

Higgins: How do you know?









draft ; original work by me, Kerry Burgess ; updates possible by me

From 5/21/1983 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: "I accept him for enlistment on behalf of the United States Navy" ) To 9/24/2007 ( ) is 8892 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/8/1990 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: "Armed Forces Identification Card" referenced here with 2016August24_Chloe55_DSC00619.jpg ) is 8892 days



Chuck Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Sep 24, 2007 on NBC

Chuck Bartowski is an average computer geek until files upon files of government secrets are downloaded into his brain. He is soon scouted by the CIA and NSA to act in place of their computer.

AIRED: 9/24/07









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/16/2024 6:20 PM

Now there's banter with Jeremy LaGoo and Mark

Jeremy laments about awkward supermarket encounters, hopes he doesn't have one tomorrow









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/16/2024 6:23 PM

I just wish I could find another supplier of this set of thermal underlayers I first bought at Fred Meyer about 10 years ago

Nothing else compared with its coziness and warmth-trapping. That waffle-cloth stuff is just crap and a waste of money

I looked for it online but the supplier seems to have gone out of business.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/17/2024 12:05 AM

Midnight rolls around and no visible precipitation here at my location in City of Spokane proper









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/17/2024 01:07 AM

An hour later, from nothing, to now a heavy dusting of sparkly snowfall over the asphalt here outside









From 9/8/1952 ( from IMDb - premiere USA TV series "Welcome Travelers" ) To 11/23/2010 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate Universe"::"Visitation" ) is 21260 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/2024 ( Wednesday ) is 21260 days



From 11/14/1960 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Say, My Name Is... ) To 1/29/2019 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, illustrated here ) is 21260 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/2024 ( ) is 21260 days



From 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) To 1/17/2024 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( Opertion Desert Storm begins AND from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 5/18/1922 ( the Warren G. Harding speech on radio, referenced here ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere USA film "The Final Countdown" ) is 21260 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/2024 ( ) is 21260 days



From 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) To 1/17/2024 ( ) is 20060 days

20060 = 10030 + 10030

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/19/1993 ( premiere USA film "You Know My Name" ) is 10030



From 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) To 1/17/2024 ( ) is 20060 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/4/2020 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, referenced here ) is 20060 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: October 4, 2020

Am I going to be one of those decrepit, old people who sits around wistfully lamenting how there was no real meaning to their life

Is that the person who forced me into this activity, this activity I've wasted over 15 years on, with no end in sight









"Requiem For Methuselah" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 14 Feb, 1969

(from internet transcript)

FLINT: And to conceal it. To live some portion of a life, to pretend to age and then move on before my nature was suspected.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: January 30 07:43:05 +0000 2019 UTC (from here in west-coast USA time, was still 01/29/2019)

I finished watching the first episode of "Travelers" on Netflix and now on broadcast tv the regular episode of "Perry Mason" on MeTV reminds me a lot of certain details from that first episode of "Travelers".

And that's possible if certain people deliberately had it made









From 6/15/1990 ( premiere USA film "Gremlins 2: The New Batch" ) To 1/18/2024 ( TODAY , Thursday ) is 12270 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/7/1999 ( premiere USA TV series "VH-1 Where Are They Now?"::series premiere "One Hit Wonders" ) is 12270 days



From 6/23/2017 ( {tiny-hands-in-chief} Donald Trump, 45th President of USA: Remarks on Signing the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017 ) To 1/18/2024 ( ) is 2400 days

2400 = 1200 + 1200

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) is 1200 days



From 5/6/2005 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, I was released from the psychiatric unit of St. Francis hospital in the Seattle suburb Federal Way beginning 05/04/2005 - the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) To 1/18/2024 ( ) is 6831 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/16/1984 ( as Kerry Burgess my official US Navy documents includes: I completed US Navy basic training Orlando Florida and was transferred to Service School Command US Navy Orlando Florida as US Navy E-3 Seaman Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 6831 days










2024-01-18_1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2QFSGDu0x2/?img_index=1











https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5oPZFDci80

YouTube

Moving in Stereo

TheCarsOfficial










gremlins 2 .jpg, from internet









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: February 01 04:25:32 +0000 2019 UTC (here, Pacific-time USA 01/31/2019)

Guess I need tonight to continue watching the Netflix series "Travelers".

Up next, season 1 episode 4.



Sun Feb 10 16:33:52 +0000 2019

I didn't even realize it for a moment.

I am also uncertain about the meaning of such activity because of what I have written about many times before on this subject and that I am now calling the "Travelers" effect.

I still haven't watched episode 5 and beyond but will sometime.



Feb 12 17:20:55 +0000 2019

Chasing myself in the "Travelers" circle around myself, the people in the future extrapolated the information I've posted online.

Then the created the conditions that gave me the opportunity to think that what I wanted to see in the future was actually what I did see in future



Fri Feb 15 06:33:36 +0000 2019

What isn't conventional is the observation I made that no one knows about.

Because I haven't told anyone anything about it.

What that reinforces is my theory about variables.

People in the future, I'm now calling them "Travelers", used their imagination



Feb 15 06:36:48 +0000 2019

The dialog of this episode also references other theory I've had.

Contradicts what I wrote about remote monitoring.

Rather, someday in the distant future, all my memories are harvested, to use dialog spoken in this episode. And that's how they - the "Travelers" - know about it










travelers_season1-ep1_00h00m00s .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, captured for illustration, 01/29/2019 - first watched "Travelers"
travelers_season1-ep1_00h20m18s
travelers_season1-ep1_00h19m05s
travelers_season1-ep1_00h19m00s









by me, Kerry Burgess, Augst 29, 2022

*May 10, 2006*

When It All Started For Me

That's carefully documented in my private-journals

That was The Day

EVERY SINGLE DAY since then, up through today, is CONNECTED continuously back to that day

The work I continue doing here stems from *that day*

Epoch 4









From 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) To 10/17/2016 ( ) is 4184 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/17/1977 ( premiere US TV series "In Search Of..." ) is 4184 days



From 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted seafarer ) To 10/17/2016 is 11843 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/6/1998 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Frontline"::"From Jesus to Christ: The First Christians - Part 1" ) is 11843 days



From 8/31/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess with my personal participation aboard USS Wainwright CG-28 US Navy: the NATO exercise Ocean Safari 87, as reported by Associated Press ) To 10/17/2016 is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my US Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 7/14/1958 ( the overthrow of the Iraqi monarchy ) To 10/17/2016 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my US Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my US Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 10/17/2016 is 9405 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/3/1991 ( premiere USA TV movie "N.Y.P.D. Mounted" ) is 9405 days



From 5/10/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Wednesday, May 10, 2006 ) To 10/17/2016 ( ) is 3813 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/11/1976 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Nova"::"The Transplant Experiment" ) is 3813 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5696852/

Travelers

S1.E1

Travelers

Episode aired Oct 17, 2016










a-boeing-ah-64-apache-attack-helicopter-of-the-1st-cavalry-air-brigade-KFMWCP .jpg, from internet










2024-01-17_1

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19601114-01.2.18&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------









excerpts, see also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Whiffenpoofs

The Whiffenpoofs

From Wikipedia

The Yale Whiffenpoofs is a collegiate a cappella singing group at Yale University. Established in 1909, it is the oldest such group in the United States. Best known for "The Whiffenpoof Song", the group is composed of 14 senior students who compete for admission in the spring of their junior year.

"The Whiffenpoof Song"

"The Whiffenpoof Song", the group's traditional closing number, is a four part male-voice choral song (TTBar.B) and was published in sheet music form in 1909. For the lyrics, Yale students Meade Minnigerode and George S. Pomeroy adapted Rudyard Kipling's poem "Gentlemen-Rankers". The poem had already been set to music by Tod B. Galloway (Amherst, 1885) and the sheet music copyrighted in 1909 and 1918 and again in 1936.

The melody is the opening theme of the 1975 television series Baa Baa Black Sheep, a fictionalization of the World War II wartime exploits of the United States Marine Corps Marine Fighter Squadron VMF-214, ancestor of the Corps's present-day VMA-214 "Black Sheep" Squadron. "The Whiffenpoof Song" has long been associated with the VMA-214. One of the squadron's members, Paul "Moon" Mullen, adapted "The Whiffenpoof Song" for the squadron's use. The squadron's badge features a gamboling black lamb that refers back to the song.











https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pvzA6-tSqE

YouTube

Baa Baa Black Sheep Opening











https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ5GnmMUW-s

YouTube

"The Whiffenpoof Song," The Yale Whiffenpoofs of 2010









Stargate Universe - "Visitation" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/23/2010

(from internet transcript)

SCOTT: Did you hear the news?

(She walks closer to him, looking at him blankly.)

SCOTT: Uh, Doctor Caine and the bunch that stayed back on that planet - they came back!

ARMSTRONG: What, how?

SCOTT: Hell if I know! They don't even know! I guess we'll find out. Um, we've got a shuttle again, though, so we've got, like, that.

(He shrugs awkwardly, having already run out of things to say.)










2024-01-17_2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:President_Harding_giving_radio_speech_on_May_18,_1922.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Warren_G._Harding_presidency

Timeline of the Warren G. Harding presidency

From Wikipedia

Warren G. Harding was inaugurated as the 29th president of the United States on March 4, 1921, and served as president until his death on August 2, 1923

May 1922

May 18 – Harding's speech to the Chamber of Commerce is broadcast over radio, the first such broadcast of a presidential speech.









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thank_God,_It's_Doomsday

Thank God, It's Doomsday

"Thank God, It's Doomsday" is the nineteenth episode of The Simpsons' sixteenth season. The episode aired for the first time on May 8, 2005, in the US.

This causes many of Springfield's residents to believe that Homer is right in predicting that at 3:15 p.m. on May 18, the apocalypse will come, and so the believers follow him to the Springfield Mesa to wait for it.



http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Made-up_words

Simpsons

Throughhole

A type of road of relatively unknown description; it could be a combination of a thruway and a tunnel.

In the episode "Thank God It's Doomsday" there are two references to a road leading out of Springfield called the Warren Harding Memorial Throughhole.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_G._Harding

Warren G. Harding

Warren Gamaliel Harding (November 2, 1865 – August 2, 1923) was the 29th President of the United States









"Thank God It's Doomsday" [ The Simpsons ]

When the time comes, we won't be in our homes because we're all gonna go here.

(CROWD MURMURING)

That's Springfield Mesa.

It's 15 miles north, past the Warren Harding Memorial Through-hole.

Exactly. It came to me in a vision, or maybe it was a drunken haze









"Thank God It's Doomsday" [ The Simpsons ]

Dad, we've been so worried about you.

The Warren Harding Through-hole never seemed so long.










stargate-universe_season2-ep9-2010_00h-35m-00s
stargate-universe_season2-ep9-2010_00h-35m-11s
stargate-universe_season2-ep9-2010_00h-35m-08s










the-final-countdown_01h14m47s









The Final Countdown (1980)

Samuel S. Chapman: This is, uh, Senator Samuel S. Chapman of the United States Senate onboard the aircraft carrier Nimitz. Captain Yelland is here with me.

US Navy radio operator: You're on what?

Samuel S. Chapman: I am Senator Samuel S. Chapman onboard the USS Nimitz.

US Navy radio operator: All right, whoever the hell you are use of military frequencies by unauthorized personnel is a felony.

Samuel S. Chapman: Now just a minute here, sir.

US Navy radio operator: As we have no aircraft carrier Nimitz and no Captain Yelland I suggest asshole, that you stop impersonating some other asshole and get off the air. You're wasting our time.

Samuel S. Chapman: How dare you talk to me that way!










the-final-countdown_01h15m27s
the-final-countdown_01h15m54s
the-final-countdown_01h15m55s










DSC09782
DSC09785
DSC09787
DSC09796
DSC09806
DSC09808
DSC09812
DSC09817
DSC09824
DSC09829
DSC09831
DSC09839
DSC09849
DSC09855
DSC09864
DSC09870
DSC09880
DSC09882
DSC09898
DSC09912
DSC09929
DSC09935
DSC09936
DSC09941









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/18/2024 1:40 PM

Well, this is awkward.









https://www.yahoo.com/news/ideal-extraterrestrial-travelers-kentucky-city-000109799.html

Yahoo! News

'Ideal for extraterrestrial travelers:' Kentucky city beams tourism pitch to distant planets

Eric Lagatta, USA TODAY

Updated Wed, January 17, 2024 at 4:48 AM PST

First it was MoonPie attempting to lure extraterrestrials to Earth with the promise of a tasty treat. Now, it's the self-styled "horse capital of the world" that aims to attract the attention of interstellar travelers.

Lexington's visitor's and tourism bureau is hoping that its new advertising campaign will convince extraterrestrials to see the Kentucky city as an ideal getaway for a relaxing vacation. With the help of scientists and scholars, VisitLex recently beamed an interstellar travel ad into space inviting aliens to hop on their flying saucers for a quick 235 trillion-mile trip to planet Earth.









https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-ex-irs-employee-leaked-182659989.html

Yahoo! News

DOJ: Ex-IRS employee who leaked Trump's tax returns intentionally got job to disclose records

Bart Jansen, USA TODAY

Wed, January 17, 2024 at 10:26 AM PST

WASHINGTON – A former Internal Revenue Service contractor, who leaked tax information about Donald Trump and other wealthy individuals to news organizations, got his job to intentionally to spread the confidential records









https://www.yahoo.com/news/red-sea-shoot-downs-offer-175926514.html

Yahoo! News

Red Sea Shoot-Downs Offer Hugely Valuable Lessons, Also Pose Big Intel Risk

Tyler Rogoway

Wed, January 17, 2024 at 9:59 AM PST

These characteristics can fall below the filters on radar systems traditionally put in place to filter out clutter, for instance.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/17/2024 01:50 AM



https://www.yahoo.com/news/rumors-circulating-james-webb-discovered-210031858.html

Yahoo! News

Rumors Circulating That James Webb Has Discovered Life on Another World

Frank Landymore

Tue, January 16, 2024 at 1:00 PM PST

No, But...

Ars Technica reports that the persistent rumor that the James Webb Space Telescope has found a planet with strong signs of life has recently hit a new high among the scientific community. A lot of the hype may be overblown, but at the very least the speculation reflects the space telescope's extraordinary promise in the field of exobiology.

Though a NASA official told Ars that no "definitive evidence" has been found so far, they acknowledged the possibility of a huge discovery on the horizon that — sorry, folks — would take years worth of followup research to confirm.

"It is anticipated that JWST observations may lead to the initial identification of potential biosignatures that could make habitability more or less likely for a given exoplanet," Knicole Colón, the James Webb's deputy project scientist for exoplanet science, told Ars. "Future missions will be needed to conclusively establish the habitability of an exoplanet."

It's an answer worded to tamp down any out-of-control rumors, but it certainly leaves the door open to some exciting possibilities — a no, but "not a hard no," in Ars' analysis.

Confirmation Needed

The hype, elevated by the near-mythic capabilities of the James Webb, stems from the telescope's detection of a potential biosignature on the exoplanet K2-18 b last year, a suspected ocean world around 8.6 times more massive than Earth and approximately 120 light years away.

According to Ars, excitement over that discovery was documented — and revived — by a recent article from The Spectator titled "Have we just discovered aliens?" which features opinions from respected figures in the astronomy community, including a tantalizing quote from CNBC's interview with the British astronaut Tim Peake.

"Potentially, the James Webb telescope may have already found [alien life]," Peake said, as quoted by The Spectator. "It's just that they don't want to release or confirm those results until they can be entirely sure, but we found a planet that seems to be giving off strong signals of biological life."

Signature Move

No doubt, the evidence so far is encouraging. The biosignature detected on K2-18 b is a molecule called dimethyl sulfide, a smelly substance that on Earth is produced only by living organisms.

That's a huge clue that this "Hyacean" world — one with oceans and a hydrogen-rich atmosphere — is potentially home to life. Even better, the exoplanet lies in its star's habitable or "Goldilocks" zone, meaning the surface is neither too hot nor too cold for life as we know it.

But the evidence, as Colón said, isn't definitive. More observations, perhaps with entirely new instruments, will be needed to confirm the detection. Moreover, it's possible that dimethyl sulfide can be produced without life. Understandably, scientists don't want to jump the gun, as a long history of extraterrestrial hoaxes and spoofs have haunted the field.

All those caveats aside, it hasn't stopped many in the community from being hopeful.

"I think we are going to get a paper that has strong evidence for a biosignature on an exoplanet very, very soon," said Rebecca Smethurst, an astrophysicist at the University of Oxford, as quoted by The Spectator.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/16/2024 1:16 PM

I had already seen this episode and made at least one note about it

I changed channel to it today while already in progress and did not immediately recognize it

This note represents only the fragment of the episode I viewed today, recognizing the episode only at the point where I changed the channel and turned off the tv:









Stargate SG-1

"Urgo"

TV-series season 3, episode 16, 01/28/2000

(from internet transcript)

INT—COMMISSARY, SGC

[O'Neill is sitting at a table, leafing through a report. He starts eating a slice of pie with a fork and enjoys it so much he puts the papers down and picks up the pie.]

INT—MALP ROOM, SGC

[Carter is working on a MALP. She suddenly gets up and heads out of the room, the airman assigned to her following close behind.]

INT—Daniel's OFFICE, SGC

[Daniel is working at his desk. He looks up, then leaves the room.]

INT—COMMISSARY, SGC

[Daniel, Carter and Teal'c enter the commissary, followed by the three Airmen assigned to them. O'Neill is sitting at a table surrounded by desserts.]

DANIEL
Hungry.

CARTER
Yeah.

[They sit down with O'Neill and start eating.]

O'NEILL
Try the pie.

CARTER
(to O'Neill)
Sir, I'm running a full diagnostic on the…

[She eats a piece of blue jelly and pauses.]

CARTER
(cont'd)
…wow.

O'NEILL
Oh yeah.

DANIEL
(with his mouth full)
This is the best pie I've ever had.

CARTER
What's so different about it?

O'NEILL
Same old pie.

TEAL'C
It is most satisfying.

CARTER
Why does it taste so good?

O'NEILL
I dunno. All I do know is…I don't even like yoghurt.

VOICE
(over intercom)
SG-1, report to Medlab 3.

[SG-1 reluctantly put their desserts down and head out of the commissary, followed by the airmen. O'Neill stops at the doors.]

O'NEILL
Wait. Sorry, sorry.

[He goes back to grab another slice of pie to take with him.]

INT—INFIRMARY, SGC

[Dr Fraiser is showing SG-1 their brain scans on a monitor.]

FRASIER
These scans have a certain percentage of error. Basically, it looks like an errant pixel.

CARTER
But it's in the exact same place on each of the scans.

[A technician hands Fraiser a folder containing more X-rays.]

FRASIER
(to the tech)
Yeah, thank you.
(to SG-1)
So I had to run a comparative analysis on the computer to be sure. It's in the exact same spot in each of your brains but…we are talking about something smaller than the head of a pin.

[She enlarges one of the scans.]

CARTER
Barely large enough to show up on an X-ray.

FRASIER.
Right. Which is why I also needed to run an electron resonance scan…

[She pauses as she takes out the new X-rays.]

FRASIER
(shocked)
This is, uh, magnified several thousand times. Sir.

[She places the X-rays against the light on the wall. They show a strange piece of technology wired into SG-1's brains.]

DANIEL
That thing is in all of us?

FRASIER
I'm afraid so.

INT—INFIRMARY, SGC

[Hammond is now in the infirmary as Fraiser shows him the X-rays.]

HAMMOND
Can these devices be removed?

FRASIER
Not without causing irreparable brain damage, sir.

O'NEILL
What's the down side?

FRASIER
How they were implanted without any external marks or injury to the cortex is beyond me.

HAMMOND
Can we determine what threat they pose?

O'NEILL
Apparently, all desserts on Base are in grave danger.

FRASIER
We've determined that there's a barely measurable electromagnetic field being emitted by the devices. But I'm not sure what that means.

CARTER
Well, so far all we've noticed are some cravings and a certain increased acuity in our senses.

DANIEL
Especially taste and smell.

HAMMOND
(to SG-1)
Until we find out the true purpose of these objects, I am quarantining you in the level 22 isolation quarters with a 24-hour guard.

EXT—CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN, (NIGHT)

[A guard is patrolling outside the complex.]

INT—QUARANTINE, SGC

[An airman stands guard outside SG-1's room. Inside, O'Neill is playing on a hand-held game, Carter is working on a computer, while Teal'c and Daniel play chess.]

VOICE
Boring!

O'NEILL
Who said that?

DANIEL
Wasn't me.

VOICE
What do you say we all go do something?



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 3:12 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 01/18/2024