Thursday, January 11, 2024

Today is 01/11/2024, Post #1





by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/11/2024 06:48 AM

I had hoped for his next segment they would show him again brandishing that huge combination-wrench. They have replays on their subscriptions service, presumably. He made a baffling and hurried comment about the potential usefulness of that wrench on the side of the road at night. Before that, he observed that wrench would serve no purpose on the automobile where he was standing

Has been probably a decade or more since I described anything about that car wreck on 11/25/1986 that I was told about the next day

The video of him with that wrench is a perfect follow-up message to my post yesterday mentioning it

In the sense of a theory that I had never before thought of about that incident until I just now watched that segment on local tv-news










DSC09721



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 07:01 AM Pacific-time USA Thursday 01/11/2024