Tuesday, January 09, 2024

Today is 01/09/2024, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/09/2024 07:33 AM

The view for me outside my bedroom window was just like that. The sounds.

Surreal.









excerpts

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/01/today-is-01072024.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me 5:14 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Sunday, January 07, 2024

Today is 01/07/2024

The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 2

00:10:29

(flashback to Summer 2018, where Archie and Ross have just met in the grand office of a burly man with military insignia that almost seems to be a Romania commissioned-officer)

Ross: Diplomacy. From the French diplomacie. Back form, from diplomatique. Ultimately deriving from the Latin, "diploma" meaning a letter of recommendation or authority. The idea being that someone with some clout, a bit of something about him, a bit of fucking chutzpah, could come along and sort out a problem by dint of the fact that people fucking listened to them. See, that's our problem. No one fucking listens to us. We got a time machine and no one listens to us.

Archie: No one knows we've got a time machine.

Ross: We should tell people

Archie: Yeah, that's what we should do.

Ross: This guy is going to keep starting World War Three if we don't do something drastic.

Archie: So let's do something drastic.

[excerpt ends]









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/08/2024 3:08 PM

The content for episode 3 has been established since last year

But for *me* there is *nothing* established

Because I have not yet observed that content of episode 3 and I don't plan to until 01/11/2024

That's how this experiment is working

We saw numerous views of George and the tv-broadcasts from the summer of 2018 in episode 2 when he was at that party. You know what that means.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 07:38 AM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 01/09/2024