Sunday, January 07, 2024

Today is 01/07/2024





by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/07/2024 11:10 AM

I had most of the content developed and assembled for this note, still not sure at the time I would even post it here

I turned away from my desk, wearily leaning back in my chair, and turned on the tv

Changing channels, I stopped on channel 4.3 and an old "Superman" episode

Thought it was humorous enough to make note of

The episode started 8 minutes earlier at the top of hour and I began watching it in progress

Jimmy Olsen is sitting in a chair. Newspaper reveals "Superman Saves City"

Knock at the door

He lets in the disheveled Clark Kent

They're both confused

I had already read the summary for the episode that Superman develops amnesia after diverting collision from asteroid

Clark Kent explains that he found keys in his jacket pocket and coming there seemed the right thing to do, apparently that's his apartment

In the camera frame, Clark has his back to Jimmy. Clark is baffled. He is slowly unbuttoning his shirt and we see his Superman costume is underneath. He walks away from Jimmy, who is none the wiser. Clark enters another room and finds other Superman costumes in his closet. Then he collapses in the shower and breaks all the glass in the door

Walking around in the Superman costume and his eye-glasses, sits down, in frustration pounds his fist on the table next to the chair, demolishing it. Realizes. Flies to observatory, gets some sort of atomic bomb from scientists, flies to asteroid. Blows himself up along with the asteroid. Gets back his memory

"Panic in the Sky" Superman, Season 2, episode 12, 12/5/1953

Now it's later, the episode has ended and I'm back to thinking of something specific to watch today

I still have that final episode of "See" but not sure if that will be today

As I've said, every single thing I read or watch or just about every single thought in my head becomes more work for me. And my neck is killing me sitting here

What I most likely will do today - this calendar-day 01/07/2024 - is watch at least the rest of the second episode of "The Lazarus Project"

And after that Superman episode ended, the thought suddenly struck me to check for a pattern in that 1979 title. Because this is what I have before called a "bounce". Two items from the past coincidencing with one or more items in the topic I am researching, which in this case, is yesterday and today, as though some weird "checkpoint" experience has occurred and I'm the only person who can grasp - vaguely - its effect on reality in this universe

ST:TMP caused me to then look for anything with BSG

I paused the video of episode 2 yesterday at the point where Archie explains to George what happened to her when she was injected with whatever substance it is that gives her the ability to sense "reverts"

That's probably going to be the point where I resume and that will probably follow after my observations about BSG, as listed below here. This note mostly conforms to the thought process in my conscious mind as I developed and assembled, caused by my observations. I make observations, those cause me to think of stuff to post here. It all starts with one idea, sometimes there are multiple, unrelated notions in my notes

This note started *because* of my report yesterday about "The Lazarus Project", the tv-series from Britain and that is available here on Amazon Prime Video, at additional cost

So that's what I'm doing. Still have a few packets left of inexpensive hot-chocolate, having one of those, and watching the rest of the second episode with George and Archie. Any observations will be referenced here immediately after the section where I examine the relationship of today and yesterday with BSG

Time here now: 01/07/2024 12:54 PM









excerpts, see also:

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/01/today-is-01062024-post-3.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me 6:07 PM , January 06, 2024

Because of my hypothesis of the existence of anti-time, it never existed in the reality of this universe - of which you are part of, whoever you are - until the moment I first saw it, just a few minutes ago

I am just that important

[excerpt ends]









by me, Kerry Burgess , SEPTEMBER 19, 2018

And that's fascinating to me. Because I do not believe in 'love'.

"Love" is a fairy-tale, in my opinion, perpetuated by women who are in denial

I can love a car , I can love my camera, I can love my house , and my feelings for a person are really no different.

That sleeping dream is going to be with me all day today. I can still see her there.









From 11/17/1994 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 1/6/2024 ( Yesterday , Saturday ) is 10642 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/22/1994 ( premiere USA film "A Man of No Importance" ) is 10642 days









Star Trek Generations (1994)

(from internet transcript)

PICARD: How long have you been here?

KIRK: I don't know. I was aboard the Enterprise-B in the deflector control room... ...Stir these, will you?

(Kirk thrusts a hot frying pan into Picard's hands)

PICARD: Ow!

KIRK: The bulkhead in front of me disappeared. ...Then I found myself out here just now chopping wood, ...right before you walked up. Thanks.

PICARD: Look, ...history records that you died saving the Enterprise-B from an energy ribbon eighty years ago.

KIRK: You say this is the twenty-fourth century.

Picard: Aha.

KIRK: And I'm dead?

PICARD: Not exactly. As I said, this is some kind of...

KIRK/PICARD: Temporal nexus.

KIRK: ...Yeah, I heard you. ...Something is missing.

(the 'missing' two slices of toast pop up from the toaster)









Star Trek Generations (1994)

(from internet transcript)

ANTONIA (off-camera): Come on, Jim, I'm starving. How long have you been rattling around in that kitchen?

KIRK: Antonia! ...What are you talking about? ...The future? This is the past. ...This is nine years ago.

(Kirk gets a broken pair of spectacles out of a box)

KIRK: ...The day I told her I was going back to Starfleet.

KIRK: These are Ktarian eggs, ...It was her favourite. I was preparing them to soften the blow.

PICARD: I know how real this must seem to you, but it's not. This isn't really your house. We're both of us caught up in some kind of temporal nexus.









From 11/18/1994 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 1/7/2024 ( Today , Sunday ) is 10642 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/22/1994 ( premiere USA film "A Man of No Importance" ) is 10642 days









Star Trek Generations (1994)

(from internet transcript)

KIRK: She isn't real either, is she? Nothing here is. ...Nothing here matters.

KIRK: You know, maybe this is less about an empty house than that empty chair on the bridge of the Enterprise. Ever since I left Starfleet I haven't made a difference. ...Captain of the Enterprise, huh?

PICARD: That's right.

KIRK: Close to retirement?

PICARD: I'm not planning on it.

KIRK: Let me tell you something. Don't! Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there, you can make a difference.

PICARD: Come back with me. Help me stop Soran. Make a difference again.

KIRK: Who am I to argue with the Captain of the Enterprise? ...What's the name of that planet, ...Veridian Three?

PICARD: Yes.

KIRK: I take it the odds are against us, and the situation is grim?

PICARD: You could say that.










1994-11-17_0-a









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110455/releaseinfo/

IMDb

A Man of No Importance

Release info

United States December 22, 1994 (New York City, New York)









A Man of No Importance (film)

From Wikipedia

A Man of No Importance is a 1994 comedy drama film

Alfred is a bus conductor who recites poetry and Oscar Wilde play lines to his regular bus riders. This year he hopes to put together the Wilde play Salome. Alfie lives with his sister Lily. He lines up the church hall only telling the priest that the play is about John the Baptist. A new beautiful young rider, Adele Rice, is his perfect Salome. Alfie lives above the Carson Butcher Shop and he slates up the butcher as King Herod. He wants his bus driver Robbie to be John the Baptist, but Robbie refuses, saying he is no actor. When the theatre group meets, Alfie tells them that they are not doing The Importance of Being Earnest this year but rather Salome. Butcher Carson finds the play offensive and misses rehearsals.

Byrne goes ahead with his amateur production with his friend Birdy as stage manager and Mrs. Crowe for costumes and assumes all is going well. Alfie's sister sets up a dinner date and a trip to the zoo with his leading lady, Adele. She tells Alfie she already had a boyfriend, John. Widow Birdie tells Alfie of the joys and benefits of marriage. An actor questions Alfie about his portrayal of Salome as a virgin princess. Butcher Carson goes to church counsel and tries to stop the smut-filled play.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Woman_of_No_Importance

A Woman of No Importance

From Wikipedia

A Woman of No Importance by Oscar Wilde is "a new and original play of modern life", in four acts, first given on 19 April 1893 at the Haymarket Theatre, London. Like Wilde's other society plays, it satirises English upper-class society.









https://www.linkooerdoll.com/zelex-released-all-new-sle-series/

Zelex Released All-New SLE Series

POSTED ON 2023-10-21 BY LINKOOER2

Zelex’s All-New SLE Series, launched on October 20th, is poised to bring a fresh choice to the silicone doll market. Based on the original silicone material, ZELEX has developed its unique SLE(Safety Less-vinyl Elastomer) material. SLE material is Non-toxic and Odorless, Sturdy and Durable. SLE dolls have Richer Details, and Softer Touch. Additionally, it features ultra-realistic skin texture and details, a more durable vagina, and lower cost. These all sound like nice upgrades that solve many important issues such as softness, durability, and weight. With the launch of their SLE Collection, they released many new doll heads and bodies.









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

LILY: How big is this ship?

PICARD: There are twenty-four decks. Almost seven hundred metres long.

LILY: It took me six months to scrounge up enough titanium just to build a four-metre cockpit. ...How much did this thing cost?

PICARD: The economics of the future are somewhat different. ...You see, money doesn't exist in the twenty-fourth century.

LILY: No money! You mean you don't get paid.

PICARD: The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives. ...We work to better ourselves ...and the rest of humanity. Actually we're rather like yourself and Doctor Cochrane.









The Peripheral (The Jackpot Trilogy) Kindle version

excerpts, Chapter 28. The House of Love

Does she look like the polt's sister?"









From 10/21/2022 ( premiere USA streaming video-serial Amazon Video "The Peripheral" ) To 10/20/2023 ( ) is 364 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/1/1966 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Occasional Wife"::"Danger! Woman at Work" ) is 364 days



From 9/18/1965 ( premiere USA TV series "I Dream of Jeannie"::series premiere episode "The Lady in the Bottle" ) To 10/20/2023 ( ) is 21216 days

21216 = 10608 + 10608

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/18/1994 ( premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) is 10608 days









https://www.linkooerdoll.com/zelex-released-all-new-sle-series/

Zelex Released All-New SLE Series

POSTED ON 2023-10-21 BY LINKOOER2

SLE 166K Body

Next, we have the ZX166K (166cm) body.









https://www.rosemarydoll.com/zelexs-new-sle-collection-a-sneak-peek-into-the-silicone-doll-market/

Zelex’s New SLE Collection: A Sneak Peek into the Silicone Doll Market

October 18, 2023 Posted by Rosemarydoll

Zelex's upcoming SLE series, set to be launched on October 20th, is poised to bring a fresh choice to the silicone doll market. According to Zelex staff, this series features new products developed using in-house materials, a novel silicone material referred to as "ultra-soft silicone."









From 12/6/1979 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) To 1/6/2024 ( Yesterday , Saturday ) is 16102 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/3/2009 ( premiere USA TV series episode "ABC News Nightline"::"Doll Wars" ) is 16102 days









From 12/7/1979 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) To 1/7/2024 ( Today , Sunday ) is 16102 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/3/2009 ( premiere USA TV series episode "ABC News Nightline"::"Doll Wars" ) is 16102 days










DSC03321 -1









by me, Kerry Burgess, November 24, 2022

I'm making this note at 8:06 PM west-coast USA time because *for me*, I have a pattern clearly established

None of the stories I reference are meant to be taken literately, when I presume the intent of people beyond my personal control, but the pattern is clear

Now at 8:07 PM, I'm thinking of bag of microwave popcorn I'm about to make

I'm thinking of how I shifted over slightly the position of Evelyn and Hope and Evelyn is no longer staring directly at my back as I sit here at this desk and I'm thinking of moving her to original









dictionary (dot) com

sociopath

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.









Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

(from internet transcript)

[Shuttle dock entrance]

COMPUTER VOICE: Security scan. One border. Identity, Starfleet inactive.

SPOCK: Permission to come aboard, sir?

CHEKOV: Granted, sir! Granted!

[Enterprise bridge]

CREW: Why... Why ...it's Mister...

KIRK: Spock! ...Spock.

SPOCK: Commander, if I may?

DECKER: If... Oh!

SPOCK: I have been monitoring your communications with Starfleet Command, Captain, I'm aware of your engine design difficulties. ...I offer my services as science officer. ...With all due respect, Commander.

KIRK: If our Exec has no objections?

DECKER: Of course not. I'm well aware of Mister Spock's qualifications.

KIRK: Mister Chekov, log Mister Spock's Starfleet commission reactivated, list him as science officer, ...both effective immediately.

CHAPEL: Mister Spock!!!

McCOY: Well, so help me, I'm actually pleased to see you.

UHURA: It's how we all feel, Mister Spock.

SPOCK: Captain, with your permission, I will now discuss these fuel equations with the Engineer.

KIRK: Mister Spock, welcome aboard.









Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

(from internet transcript)

Captain's log, stardate 7413.4. Thanks to Mister Spock's timely arrival, and assistance, we have the engines rebalanced into full warp capacity. Repair time less than three hours, ...which means we will now be able to intercept intruder while still more than a day from Earth.

SULU: Warp point eight, ...point nine, ...warp two, ...warp five, ...warp six, ...warp seven, sir.

[Enterprise officers lounge]

SPOCK: Science officer Spock, reporting as ordered, Captain.

KIRK: Please sit down.

McCOY: Spock, you haven't changed a bit. You're just as warm and sociable as ever.

SPOCK: Nor have you, Doctor, as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

KIRK: Gentlemen. At last report you were on Vulcan. Apparently to stay.

McCOY: Yes, you were undergoing the Kolineer discipline.

KIRK: Sit down.

SPOCK: If you are referring to the Kolinahr, Doctor, you are correct.

McCOY: Well, however it's pronounced, Mister Spock, it's the Vulcan ritual supposed to purge all remaining emotions.

KIRK: The Kolinahr is also the discipline you broke ...to join us. Will you, please, ...sit down!

SPOCK: On Vulcan I began sensing a consciousness of a force more powerful than I have ever encountered. Thought patterns of exactingly perfect order. I believe they emanate from the intruder. I believe it may hold my answers.

McCOY: Well, isn't it lucky for you that we just happened to be heading your way?

KIRK: Bones! We need him. I need him.

SPOCK: Then my presence is to our mutual advantage.

KIRK: Any thought patterns you might sense, ...whether they appear to affect you personally or not, I expect to be immediately reported.

SPOCK: Of course, Captain. Is there anything else?

KIRK: No.

McCOY: Jim, ...if this super-intelligence is as important to him as he says, how do we know?

KIRK: That he wouldn't put his interests ahead of the ship's. I could never believe that.

McCOY: How do we know about any of us?









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript)

[ tv-miniseries begins ]

Caption: The Cylons were created by man.

They were created to make life easier on the Twelve Colonies.

(Image of a ship docking with a space station.)

And then the day came when the Cylons decided to kill their masters.

(Door opens. Man in Colonial uniform walks down a hallway, sits at a small table with two chairs, opens his briefcase.)

After a long and bloody struggle, an armistice was declared. The Cylons left for another world to call their own.

(The man is looking at paperwork on the Cylons - drawings, specifications.)

A remote space station was built...

...where Cylon and Human could meet and maintain diplomatic relations.

Every year, the colonials send an officer.

The Cylons send no one.

No one has seen or heard from the Cylons in over forty years.

(Close-up on pictures of the man's wife and young son.)

(The man is nodding off to sleep. Suddenly, the doors open and two metallic Cylons walk in and flank the doorway. We hear high heels clicking in the corridor, and a blonde woman in a red suit enters the frame and walks down the hallway towards the man. She leans against his side of the table and bends over him.)

Woman (let's call her Number Six): Are you alive?

Man: Yes.

Six: Prove it.

(She kisses him. Outside, a Cylon Base Star appears and fires on the space station. The man breaks away.)

Six: It has begun.

(She kisses him again. He watches the paperwork on the Cylons blow off the table, sheet by sheet. The space station explodes.)

(Credits - in this case, just the Battlestar Galactica title.)









From 10/4/1945 ( premiere USA film "Kiss and Tell" ) To 12/8/2003 ( premiere USA TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 21249 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/6/2024 ( Yesterday , Saturday ) is 21249 days









From 10/4/1945 ( premiere USA film "Kiss and Tell" ) To 12/9/2003 ( premiere USA TV miniseries finale episode "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 21250 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/7/2024 ( Today , Sunday ) is 21250 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0037848/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Kiss and Tell

Release info

United States October 4, 1945

Full Cast & Crew

Shirley Temple ... Corliss Archer









Time here now: 01/07/2024 12:59 PM



The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 2

Archie: You starting to see things?

George: Yeah, maybe. I don't know. December 2018. Did you reset the clock?

Archie: Yeah.

George: How many times?

Archie: A lot.

George: Yesterday was the checkpoint.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 2

00:10:29

(flashback to Summer 2018, where Archie and Ross have just met in the grand office of a burly man with military insignia that almost seems to be a Romania commissioned-officer)

Ross: Diplomacy. From the French diplomacie. Back form, from diplomatique. Ultimately deriving from the Latin, "diploma" meaning a letter of recommendation or authority. The idea being that someone with some clout, a bit of something about him, a bit of fucking chutzpah, could come along and sort out a problem by dint of the fact that people fucking listened to them. See, that's our problem. No one fucking listens to us. We got a time machine and no one listens to us.

Archie: No one knows we've got a time machine.

Ross: We should tell people

Archie: Yeah, that's what we should do.

Ross: This guy is going to keep starting World War Three if we don't do something drastic.

Archie: So let's do something drastic.









GATEL

International









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gala%C8%9Bi









Consonant

From Wikipedia

Etymology

The word consonant comes from Latin oblique stem consonant-, from consonons 'sounding-together'









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 2

00:11:59

Archie: I'll tell him again.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 2

00:27:30

Archie: I like what we were talking about, before I got shot.

Ross: Me, too. Me, too.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 2

Archie: Every time we try and have a conversation with these people, they start shooting at us.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 2

You speak to Jim again?

Breaks his heart every time.

Why don't you just wait until, you know, we're not gonna have to go back again?

I don't know. Penance, maybe. Better than living a lie.

So, if we stop World War Three breaking out, you'll still wanna move in?

Yeah.

Well now there's motivation.









JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM

Subject: Right

I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 May 2006 excerpt ends]









156 4th Ave N, Seattle, WA, United States









JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

My memory, which I am growing increasingly certain is false beyond a certain date

I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really?

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]









Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition

Stuart Redman was waiting for Elder. He had been waiting for three days—and this evening Elder did not disappoint him.

At just past noon on the twenty-fourth, Elder and two male nurses had come and taken away the television. The nurses had removed it while Elder stood by, holding his revolver (neatly wrapped in a Baggie) on Stu. But by then Stu hadn’t wanted or needed the TV—it was just putting out a lot of confused shit anyway. All he had to do was stand at his barred window and look out at the town on the river below. Like the man on the record said, “You don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.”









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOMO-TV

KOMO-TV

KOMO-TV, virtual channel 4, is a television station in Seattle, Washington. It is an affiliate of ABC and broadcasts on digital channel 38. KOMO-TV is the flagship station of Fisher Communications, and its studios and offices are co-located with sister radio stations KOMO (1000 AM and 97.7 FM), KVI (570 AM), and KPLZ-FM (101.5 MHz.) within Fisher Plaza in the Lower Queen Anne section of Seattle, directly across the street from the Space Needle.

Steve Pool - Weathercaster









The Stand - complete edition, by Stephen King

(from internet transcript)

excerpts, Chapter 37

“Well, I want to get back,” Bateman said briskly. “I’m halfway drunk already, and I believe there will be thundershowers this afternoon.” He walked to the back of the clearing and rummaged there. A few moments later he came back with a wheelbarrow. He screwed the piano stool down to its lowest elevation, put it in, added his palette, the picnic cooler, and balanced precariously on top of everything else, his mediocre painting.

“You wheeled that all the way out here?” Stu asked.

“I wheeled it until I saw something I wanted to paint. I go different ways on different days. It’s good exercise. If you’re going east, why don’t you come back to Woodsville and spend the night at my house? We can take turns wheeling the barrow, and I’ve got yet another six-pack of beer cooling in yonder stream. That ought to get us home in style.”

“I accept,” Stu said.

“Good man. I’ll probably talk all the way home. You are in the arms of the Garrulous Professor, East Texas. When I bore you, just tell me to shut up. I won’t be offended.”

“I like to listen,” Stu said.

“Then you are one of God’s chosen. Let’s go.”

So they walked on down 302, one of them wheeling the barrow while the other drank a beer. No matter which was which, Bateman talked, an endless monologue that jumped from topic to topic with hardly a pause. Kojak bounced alongside. Stu would listen for a while, then his thoughts would trail off for a while, following their own tangents, and then his mind would come back. He was disquieted by Bateman’s picture of a hundred little enclaves of people, some of them militaristic, living in a country where thousands of doomsday weapons had been left around like a child’s set of blocks. But oddly, the thing his mind kept returning to was Glen Bateman’s dream, the man with no face on top of the high building—or the cliff-edge—the man with the red eyes, his back to the setting sun, looking restlessly to the east.

He woke up sometime before midnight, bathed in sweat, afraid he had screamed.










2006-05-09_1
2006-05-09_2









by me, Kerry Burgess: August 25, 2023

BEFORE my excursion to the VA hospital in 2005-2006, none of this existed for me

But after May 10, 2006 - when it all started for me - new details began to form in my conscious mind

AND THE VERY FIRST detail that formed in my mind was about 3/3/1959

I decided that was the birthdate of some guy named Thomas Ray, later it became Thomas Reagan

No one had ever head before of Thomas Ray or Thomas Reagan

That was year 2006

17 years ago from this present day

About 5-10 years ago, the uneasy suspicion formed in my mind that the fiasco my life has become from about 20 years ago was *my* own deliberate design

I am 100% accepting of that possibility

That I didn't go to the VA to lie to them

Rather, I knew the medical-doctors in the VA psych units were smart enough to recognize my truth

And all those notes they made is simply them playing along

Because they knew I was telling the truth credibly

So, today I am looking around again, as usual, as I have done EACH AND EVERY DAY since back then in year 2006 and today I found something completely new to me










2024-01-07_2

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19480305-01.2.5&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------









From 3/5/1948 ( ) To 5/9/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Tuesday, May 9, 2006 ) is 21249 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/6/2024 ( Yesterday , Saturday ) is 21249 days









From 3/5/1948 ( ) To 5/10/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Wednesday, May 10, 2006 ) is 21250 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/7/2024 ( Today , Sunday ) is 21250 days










2024-01-07_1

https://www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/albert-einstein-signed-ecas-letter-march-5-1948-58-c-9e54d8484c









Red Storm Rising (1986) - Tom Clancy

(from internet transcript)

excerpts, Chapter 3 - Correlation of Forces

MOSCOW, R.S.F.S.R.

"How are we to go about it?" Rozhkov asked.

"Red Storm," the Marshal replied simply. Red Storm was the plan for a mechanized attack into West Germany and the Low Countries. Constantly updated for changes in the force structures of both sides, it called for a two-to three-week campaign commencing after a rapid escalation of tension between East and West. Despite this, in accordance with standard Soviet strategic doctrine, it called for strategic surprise as a precondition for success, and the use of conventional weapons only.

"At least they aren't talking about atomic arms." Rozhkov grunted. Other plans with other names applied to different scenarios, including many for the use of tactical and even strategic nuclear arms, something no one in uniform wished to contemplate. Despite all the saber-rattling of their political masters, these professional soldiers knew all too well that the use of nuclear arms made only for ghastly uncertainties. "And the maskirovka?"

"In two parts. The first is purely political, to work against the United States. The second part, immediately before the war begins, is from KGB. You know it, from KGB Group Nord. We reviewed it two years ago."

Rozhkov grunted. Group Nord was an ad hoc committee of KGB department chiefs, first assembled by then-chief of the KGB Yuri Andropov in the mid-1970s. Its purpose was to research means of splitting the NATO alliance, and in general to conduct political and psychological operations aimed at undermining Western will. Its specific plan to shake the NATO military and political structure in preparation for a shooting war was Nord's proudest example of legerdemain. But would it work?

The two senior officers shared an ironic look. Like most professional soldiers, they distrusted spies and all their plans.









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps_Force_Reconnaissance

United States Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance

The Force Reconnaissance Companies (abbreviated as either 'Force Recon' or FORECON), are one of the United States Marine Corps's special operations "capable" forces that provide pertinent military intelligence to the command element of the Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF); supporting the landing or joint task force commanders, and their subordinate operating units of the Fleet Marine Force (FMF), either the expeditionary/amphibious forces of the Pacific (FMFPac), or Atlantic (FMFLant).

Green Operations

The principal mission of Force Recon is reconnaissance, to collect any pertinent intelligence of military importance, observe, identify and report adversaries to MAGTF commanders. Like Division Recon (also known as the Marine Recon Battalions), they imply a mixed element of amphibious reconnaissance and ground reconnaissance. These missions are known as green operations. This practice fundamentally covers a wide spectrum of reconnaissance but primarily the FORECON operators conduct deep reconnaissance.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USMC_-_Divers_Insignia.png

File:USMC - Divers Insignia.png, from internet









http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/unthinkable_2.html

tru TV

By Rachel Pergament

The Letter

It was a mild October night in Union. Susan had been driving around for the last hour, trying to calm herself. She drove along Highway 49 and followed the signs to John D. Long Lake. Before driving to the lake on this evening, she had never before been there. Susan preferred to take her sons to the pond at Foster Park, which was closer to her home. At Foster Park, Susan and her sons would feed breadcrumbs to the ducks.

Once she arrived at the shore of John D. Long Lake, Susan drove across a portion of the seventy-five-foot boat ramp and parked in the middle of the ramp. The ramp was unpaved and consisted of gravel and stones. Susan sat quietly behind the wheel of her 1990 burgundy Mazda Protege, listening to the sounds of her two young sons sleeping. Michael, her oldest son had celebrated his third birthday two weeks earlier and Alex was fourteen months old. Susan was twenty-three, with long, sandy blond hair that she tied in a ponytail. She wore wire-rimmed glasses and was in the best physical shape she had been in since before becoming pregnant with Michael.

Susan shifted the Mazda into neutral and felt the car slowly begin to roll down the remaining length of the boat ramp. The car only traveled a few yards before Susan stepped on the brake. With a shift tug, Susan pulled the emergency hand brake, stopping the car from further rolling forward. She opened her door and stepped out of the car. Susan stood outside of her car, on the boat ramp, on the banks of John D. Long Lake and thought about suicide. Susan looked around and saw only black. The lake was not illuminated and she stood alone thinking about her life. The darkness and loneliness of the deserted lake mirrored how Susan felt.

Susan wanted relief from her loneliness and the problems in her life. Susan and her husband, David, were in the middle of a divorce and her boyfriend, Tom Findlay, had just rejected her the week before. She wanted to commit suicide, but she did not want her sons to suffer. Susan believed if she killed her sons first and then committed suicide, that her sons would suffer less, rather than if she committed suicide and left them on their own. Yet, something was stopping her from surrendering to her depression and loneliness. She did not want to commit suicide, what she wanted was relief from all the stresses and burdens that overwhelmed her. She felt that her life was filled with loss and rejection, and that the responsibilities of being a single mother were overwhelming.

Susan's next decision will never be forgotten. Attempts to explain it will always fall short and continue to leave the question "why?" open to further speculation.

Susan Smith released the emergency brake and softly closed the driver's side door. Michael and Alex were asleep in the back seat, strapped into their car seats. As the car drifted into John D. Long Lake, the headlights were on. The car entered the water slowly and did not submerge immediately. Instead, it remained on the surface, bobbing peacefully, while slowly filling with water.

Susan watched the car submerge into the lake. She turned away from the sinking car and began to run toward a small house. The story that Susan would tell would capture the nation's sympathy. Susan's story would also raise doubts in some and cause a community to question some of its own citizens, based solely on the race of those citizens.

After the truth was revealed, many would try to imagine the thoughts running through Susan Smith's head the night of October 25, 1994, when she took the lives of her children.









From 8/7/1986 ( "Red Storm Rising" by Tom Clancy ) To 2/24/2022 ( ) is 12985 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/22/2001 ( premiere US TV series episode "Seven Days"::"Born in the USSR" ) is 12985 days



From 11/11/1969 ( premiere USA film "Doppelganger" ) To 2/24/2022 ( ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/4/1962 ( John F. Kennedy, 35th President of USA: Statement by the President on the Conclusion of Atmospheric Nuclear Tests in the Pacific ) To 2/24/2022 ( ) is 21662 days

21662 = 10831 + 10831

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10831 days



From 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) To 2/24/2022 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 2/24/2022 ( ) To 11/4/2024 ( Susan Smith eligible for parole in South Carolina ) is 984 days

984 = 492 + 492

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/9/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Devil in the Dark" ) is 492 days



From 5/22/1991 ( premiere USA film "Backdraft" ) To 2/24/2022 ( ) is 11236 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/7/1996 ( Bill Clinton, 42nd President of USA: Remarks on the Possible Discovery of Life on Mars and an Exchange With Reporters ) is 11236 days



From 5/2/1945 ( the Berlin city garrison surrenders to Soviets ) To 8/24/2001 ( premiere USA film "Ghosts of Mars" & the Microsoft antitrust proceedings by Colleen Kollar-Kotelly ) is 20568 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/24/2022 ( ) is 20568 days



From 4/21/1926 ( Britain's Queen Elizabeth II - from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my biological genetic paternal grandmother ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere USA film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 20568 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/24/2022 ( ) is 20568 days



https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-24-22-intl/h_6b42ef21fbc2684426583983fdd94d8e

CNN

Russia invades Ukraine

By Aditi Sangal, Meg Wagner, Adrienne Vogt, Melissa Macaya, Rob Picheta, Lauren Said-Moorhouse, Ed Upright, Maureen Chowdhury and Fernando Alfonso III, CNN

Updated 4:28 p.m. ET, February 24, 2022

It's 11 p.m. in Kyiv. Here's where things stand as the Russian invasion continues.

From CNN's Aditi Sangal and Maureen Chowdhury

The tensions between Ukraine and Russia escalated after Russian forces invaded Ukraine from three sides, while explosions rang through a number of cities, including the capital Kyiv, in a broad attack that began before dawn on Thursday. The West condemned Russian President Vladimir Putin for this invasion. What happened overnight

CNN teams heard explosions in and near multiple Ukrainian cities, including Kyiv, the second-largest city Kharkiv, Odessa, and distant firing from Zaporizhzhia. Images released by Ukrainian President Volodymyr

Zelensky's office showed large explosions to the east of the capital Kyiv with huge columns of smoke rising into the air.

Ukrainian officials said more than 40 soldiers and as many as 10 civilians had been killed since the Russian invasion of Ukraine began shortly before dawn.









Red Storm Rising (1986) - Tom Clancy

(from internet transcript)

excerpts, Chapter 10 – Remember, Remember

NORFOLK, VIRGINIA

He drove for another three hours, wishing that he'd drunk more coffee and less wine, and listening to his car radio to stay awake. He arrived just after seven, the normal beginning of the day's work. He was surprised to find Colonel Lowe at his desk.

"I don't report to Lejeune until Tuesday, so I decided to come in and take a look at this. How was the drive?"

"I made it alive-that's about all I can say. What's happening?"

"You'll love it." Lowe held up a telex sheet. "We pirated this off the Reuters wire half an hour ago, and CIA confirms-meaning they probably stole it, too-that the KGB has arrested one Gerhardt Falken, a West German national, and accused him of setting off a bomb in the fuckin' Kremlin!" The Marine let out a long breath. "He missed the big shots, but now they're saying that among the victims are six Young Octobrists -from Pskov, by God!-who were making a presentation to the Politburo. Kids. There's going to be hell to pay."

Toland shook his head. It couldn't get much worse than that. "And they say a German did it?"

"A West German," Lowe corrected. "NATO intel services are already going ape trying to run him down. The official Soviet statement gives his name and address-some suburb of Bremen-and business, a small import-export house. Nothing else yet on that subject, but the Russian Foreign Ministry did go on to say that they expect 'this despicable act of international terrorism' to have no effect on the Vienna Arms Talks, that while they do not believe at this time that Falken was acting on his own, they 'have no wish' to believe that we had anything to do with it."

"Cute. It's going to be a shame to lose you back to your regiment, Chuck. You have such a nice way of finding the important quotes."

"Commander, we just might need that regiment soon. This whole thing smells like dead fish to me. Last night: the final film in the Eisenstein film festival, Alexander Nevsky, a new digitalized print, a new soundtrack-and what's the message? 'Arise, ye Russian people,' the Germans are coming! This morning, we have six dead Russian kids, from Pskovl and a German is supposed to have planted the bomb. The only thing that doesn't fit is that it ain't exactly subtle."

"Maybe," Toland said speculatively. He spoke like a halfhearted devil's advocate. "You think we could sell this combination of factors to the papers or anybody in Washington? It's too crazy, too coincidental-what if it is subtle, but backwards subtle? Besides, the object of the exercise wouldn't be to convince us, it would be to convince their own citizens. You could say it works both ways. That make sense, Chuck?"

Lowe nodded. "Enough to check out. Let's do some sniffing around. First thing, I want you to call CNN in Atlanta and find out how long this Suddler guy's been trying to tape his story about the Kremlin. How much lead time did he have, when was this approved, who he worked through to get it, and if someone other than his regular press contact finally did approve it."

"Setup." Toland said it out loud. He wondered if they were being clever-or clinically paranoid. He knew what most people would think.

"You can't smuggle a Penthouse into Russia without using the diplomatic bag, and now we're supposed to believe a German smuggled a bomb in? Then tries to blow up the Politburo?"

"Could we do it?" Toland wondered aloud.

"If CIA was crazy enough to try it? God, that's more than just crazy." Lowe shook his head. "I don't think anybody could do it, even the Russians themselves. It's got to be a layered defense. X-ray machines. Sniffer dogs. A couple of hundred guards, all from three different commands, the Army, KGB, MVD, probably their militia, too. Hell, Bob, you know how paranoid they are against their own people. How do you suppose they feel about Germans?"

"So they can't say he was a crazy operating on his own."

"Which leaves . . ."

"Yeah." Toland reached for his phone to call CNN.

KIEV, THE UKRAINE

"Children!" Alekseyev barely said aloud. "For our maskirovka the Party murders children! Our own children. What have we come to?"

What have I come to? If I can rationalize the judicial murder of our colonels and some privates, why shouldn't the Politburo blow up a few children . . . ? Alekseyev told himself there was a difference.

His General was also pale as he switched off the television set. "'Arise, ye Russian people. We must set these thoughts aside, Pasha. It is hard, but we must. The State is not perfect, but it is the State we must serve."

Alekseyev eyed his commander closely. The General had almost choked on those words; he was already practicing how to use them on the crucial few who would know of this outrage, yet had to perform their duties as though it never existed. There will come a day of reckoning, Pasha told himself, a day of reckoning for all the crimes committed in the name of Socialist Progress. He wondered if he'd live to see it and decided he probably wouldn't.









Red Storm Rising (1986) - Tom Clancy

(from internet transcript)

excerpts, Chapter 12 – Funeral Arrangements

Red Storm Rising

NORFOLK, VIRGINIA

The House of Unions was unusually crowded, Toland saw. Ordinarily they only buried one hero at a time with such ceremony. Once there had been three dead cosmonauts, but now there were eleven heroes. Eight Young Octobrists from Pskov, three boys and five girls ranging in age from eight to ten, and three clerical employees, all men who worked directly for the Politburo, were laid out in polished birchwood coffins, surrounded by a sea of flowers. Toland examined the screen closely. The caskets were elevated so that the victims were visible, but two of the faces were covered with black silk, a framed photograph atop the coffins to show what the children had looked like in life. It was a piteous, horrible touch for the television cameras to linger on.

The Hall of Columns was draped in red and black, with even the ornate chandeliers masked for this solemn occasion. The families of the victims stood in an even line. Parents without their children, wives and children without fathers. They were dressed in the baggy, ill-cut clothes so characteristic of the Soviet Union. Their faces showed no emotion but shock, as if they were still trying to come to terms with the damage done to their lives, still hoping that they'd awake from this ghastly nightmare to find their loved ones safe in their own beds. And knowing that this would not be.

The Chairman of the Party came somberly down the line, embracing each of the bereaved, a black mourning band on his sleeve to contrast with the gaudy Order of Lenin emblem on his lapel. Toland looked closely at his face. There was real emotion there. One could almost imagine that he was burying members of his own family.

One of the mothers accepted the embrace, then the kiss, and nearly collapsed, falling to her knees and burying her face in her hands. The Chairman dropped down to her side even before her husband did, and pulled her head into his shoulder. A moment later he helped her back to her feet, moving her gently toward the protective arm of her husband, a captain in the Soviet Army whose face was a stone mask of rage.

God almighty, Toland thought. They couldn't have staged that any better with Eisenstein himself directing.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/07/2024 4:50 PM

In the past, I have always insisted this shouldn't be taken literally

These are just stories, I have insisted.

Don't know what it means, but shouldn't be taken literally. Perhaps, not even seriously.

*Today* I am thinking how stupid that sounds

Today I am thinking that *maybe* this should be taken seriously. Should be taken literally.

By *me*

Not by *you*

Me, I most certainly need to take this all literally and seriously

Because today I am thinking this story, this "The Lazarus Project" is literal

They've got some form of time-machine

And I would have to be a complete imbecile to not believe that by now

Today I started thinking that maybe, just maybe, this story about "The Lazarus Project" is literal and they've been doing this for a very long time and they are at this very moment realizing they are failing again.

The "checkpoint" approaches.

The Day When It All Finally Makes Sense to me









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 2

Our intelligence shows it worked.

No, Wes, please. No, Wes please, no, please, Wes

I'm sorry, Archie.

Please, Wes, please. Wes Please.

The mission was successful.

Please.









Star Trek Generations (1994)

(from internet transcript)

(Kirk sees a woman on a horse on a distant hill)

PICARD: Antonia?

KIRK: She isn't real either, is she? Nothing here is. ...Nothing here matters.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:14 PM Pacific-time USA Sunday 01/07/2024