Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Today is 01/02/2024






star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h11m24s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h11m37s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h11m39s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h12m14s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h12m17s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h12m24s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h12m28s









by me, Kerry Burgess, Feb 18, 2023

Carefully documented in my journal, the one that was private, was that this all started for me on May 10, 2006

The fantastic stuff I've described all these years never existed in my mind before that day

NASA, USMC, Princeton, Thomas Reagan, the Phoebe Cates you don't know










star-trek-first-contact_00h39m46s









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

July 13, 2006

She was my next door neighbor at that first apartment I had in Greenville in 1990.

I moved from there to Wexford in nearby Taylors. She invited me one day to go to this nightclub close to where we lived, near the Greenville airport, not the GSP. We used to go over there a lot in the evenings after work. I can't remember the name of that place but I would recognize it if I saw it. AH...it was The Phoenix.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

July 29, 2006

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1981/82081b.htm

Proclamation 4853 -- Commodore John Barry Day

August 20, 1981

By the President of the United States

of America

A Proclamation

Commodore John Barry, hero of the American Revolution and holder of the first commission in the United States Navy under the Constitution, was born in 1745, in County Wexford, Ireland. Commodore Barry was commissioned to command the brig Lexington, one of the first ships bought and equipped for the Revolution, and became a national hero with the engagement and capture of the British warship Edward on April 7, 1776. He distinguished himself throughout the Revolution and again shortly thereafter in the Quasi-War with France as a fighter and seaman.

In 1797, with the advice and consent of the Senate, President Washington appointed Commodore Barry Captain in the Navy of the United States and Commander of the Frigate United States. In so doing, the President said that he placed ``special Trust and Confidence in (Commodore Barry's) Patriotism, Valour, Fidelity, and Abilities''.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

10/15/2006 7:23 PM

It was May 9th this year when I gained a new perception about the places I used to live. I started to question whether I had actually even lived in any of those places at all. I think it was Wexford that I initially began to question. I knew even before I looked up that detail about John Barry that it was going to be something important. As I made out the list of all those places I had lived between 1990 and 1998









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

10/15/2006 7:55 PM

So what is next? Today is October 15th. I started the transition on May 9th. That was 159 days ago. At one point, I decided that I would have my memories fully restored by a day a few weeks or months ago or by a date sometime next year. But I can’t remember the calculation I used to make that prediction. The thought appeared in my mind today that I also went to Pluto, but I don’ really believe that. It is part of the process to put false ideas in my mind to see if I reject them. It’s possible I went to Pluto too, but I don’t believe it happened as I believe I went to Saturn.










star-trek-first-contact_00h41m23s









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

RIKER: Doctor, tomorrow morning when they detect the warp signature from your ship and realise that humans have discovered how to travel faster than light, they decide to alter their course and make first contact with Earth, right here.

COCHRANE: Here?

LAFORGE: Uh, actually over there.

RIKER: It is one of the pivotal moments in human history, Doctor. You get to make first contact with an alien race, and after you do, everything begins to change.

LAFORGE: Your theories on warp drive allow fleets of starships to be built and mankind to start exploring the Galaxy.

TROI: It unites humanity in a way no one ever thought possible when they realise they're not alone in the universe.










2006-05-10_4










2006-05-10_5
2006-05-10_6
2006-05-10_7
2006-05-10_8









From 3/25/1745 ( John Barry ) To 9/30/1785 ( Point of Beginning - US Public Land Survey ) is 14799 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 14799 days



From 10/4/1968 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Paradise Syndrome" ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 13732 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/2003 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Futurama"::"The Farnsworth Parabox" ) is 13732 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 9/8/1999 ( premiere USA TV series "Get Real") is 14799 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 14799 days



From 5/21/1969 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD and in 1973 the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 13503 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/22/2002 ( premiere USA TV series episode "VH-1 Where Are They Now?"::"Kid Stars" ) is 13503 days



From 9/19/1989 ( premiere USA TV series "Doogie Howser, M.D." ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 6077 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/23/1982 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA {1981-1989}, authorizes US Public Law 97-200 - Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 ) is 6077 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 4719 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/4/1978 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Physicist O'Neill Looks To Heavens To Answer Future Terran Dilemmas ) is 4719 days










star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h00m26s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h00m34s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h02m42s









"The Paradise Syndrome" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968

(from internet transcript)

MCCOY: Shouldn't we contact them, Jim? Tell them?

KIRK: Tell them what? That an asteroid's coming to smash their world into atoms?

SPOCK: Too primitive to grasp the concept of space flight, Doctor. Our appearance here would only confuse and frighten them.

KIRK: We've got a job to do. Let's get back to the Enterprise.

(Along the path.)

MCCOY: What's the matter, Jim?

KIRK: What? Oh, nothing. It's just so peaceful, uncomplicated. No problems, no command decisions. Just living.

MCCOY: Typical human reaction to an idyllic natural setting. Back in the twentieth century, we referred to it as the Tahiti Syndrome. It's particularly common to over-pressured leader types, like starship captains.

KIRK: Ah, the Tahiti Syndrome. Let's go take care of that asteroid. But first I want another look at that obelisk.

[Obelisk]

(Kirk walks up to it as McCoy scans with the tricorder.)

SPOCK: Doctor?

MCCOY: Yes.

SPOCK: I suggest that any further research on your part be delayed until after we have diverted the asteroid.

KIRK: (standing next to the symbols) Kirk to Enterprise. (and drops suddenly out of our sight)

CHEKOV: Yes, sir.

(Inside the obelisk chamber, Kirk starts to stand and is hit by and electrical discharge. He collapses across a control panel.)

Captain's Log, stardate 4842.6. First Officer Spock commanding. Numerous search parties and repeated sensor probes of the area have failed to locate Captain Kirk.










star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h04m56s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h04m59s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h05m04s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h09m14s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h09m19s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h09m35s










Superwoman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superwoman

The first true appearance of Superwoman was in Action Comics #60 (May 1943).










star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h28m12s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h28m14s










TheFlash-Supergirl-Poster

https://www.supermanhomepage.com/new-supergirl-poster-for-the-flash-movie-2/










star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h33m01s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h33m04s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h33m06s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h33m10s










star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h36m30s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h36m47s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h36m52s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h36m54s









"The Paradise Syndrome" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968

(from internet transcript)

(Thunder and lightning as they kiss, then a wind starts up.)

KIRK: It's only the wind and the thunder.

MIRAMANEE: I act like a stupid child. I have nothing to fear. You are here. (she looks outside) It is time.

KIRK: Time?

MIRAMANEE: To go to the temple. The people will be waiting.

KIRK: Why?

MIRAMANEE: To save them.

KIRK: But it's only the wind. The wind can't harm them.

MIRAMANEE: The wind is only the beginning. Soon the sky will darken, the lake will go wild, and the earth will tremble. Only you can save us.

KIRK: But I can't do anything about the wind or the sky.

MIRAMANEE: If we don't go now, it will be too late. You must go inside the temple and make the blue flame come out.

KIRK: I don't know how to get inside the temple.

MIRAMANEE: But you are a god.

ELDER: (bursting in) Kirok! Kirok!

SALISH: Why are you not at the temple, Kirok? Soon the ground will begin to tremble. The people need your help.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."










DSC09364
DSC09368









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0757485/

IMDb

Futurama

S5.E10

The Farnsworth Parabox

Episode aired Jun 8, 2003

Prof. Farnworth creates a box which contains an entire universe and sends Leela into it, where she discovers another Planet Express with a few notable differences.









Futurama

S5.E10

"The Farnsworth Parabox"

(from internet transcript)

Farnsworth: [shouting; from inside] Oh, Lordy Lou! Help!

[Cut to: Planet Express: Meeting Room. Bender sleeps with his feet on the table and snores as the room shakes. Parts of the ceiling fall. Farnsworth screams.]

Farnsworth: [shouting; from attic] Buddha! Zeus! God! One of you guys do something!

Farnsworth: [shouting; from attic] Help! Satan! You owe me!










8467474 .jpg, from internet









Futurama

S5.E10

"The Farnsworth Parabox"

(from internet transcript)

Scene: Planet Express: Meeting Room. The staff sit around the table.

Farnsworth: Good news, everyone. I'm still technically alive. Yes! [He lifts something up off the floor.] But I need to you to dispose of this crazy-ass experiment that almost killed me.

[He puts a box on the table.]









Futurama

S5.E10

"The Farnsworth Parabox"

(from internet transcript)

[Zoidberg lifts the lid slightly.]

Zoidberg: So what's in the box, already?

Farnsworth: No peeking! [He hits Zoidberg with a hammer. Zoidberg cries out in pain.] I don't know what's in there but I'm sure our minds would be unable to comprehend it.

[Hermes lifts the lid and Farnsworth hits his hand with the hammer.]

Hermes: Ow! You hurt my collator!

Farnsworth: I don't care. [He stands up.] Listen well: No matter what happens, no matter how great your curiosity, you are forbidden to look in this box. Forbidden! [He shakes his fist in the air then rubs the lid.] Pretty tantalising though!

[Scene: Planet Express: Farnsworth's Lab. The box is on a stool and Bender, Zoidberg, Fry, Leela and Hermes stand around it.]

Fry: Whatever's in there, it's the only thing I've ever wanted.

Zoidberg: In my experience, boxes are usually empty. Or maybe with a little cheese stuck to the top. And one time pepperoni! [He clasps his claws together.] What a day that was! [He screams and pushes Fry and Bender out of the way.] [shouting] Give me the box!

[Hermes fires a laser into the air.]

Hermes: Scram, you lousy green snakes! [Fry, Bender and Zoidberg run out.] Here, Leela. Take this and use it to shoot those guys.

[He hands her the laser.]

Leela: Right. If they try to look in the box.

Hermes: Whatever.









Futurama

S5.E10

"The Farnsworth Parabox"

(from internet transcript)

[Cut to: Planet Express: Farnsworth's Lab.]

Leela: That oughta keep those dopes occupied. [She stands up and pulls a sheet off something.] I can guard the real box in peace now that no one's curious about it.

[She walks across the room and places the box back on the stool and picks up a magazine called Nosy Enquirer. She hums as she reads it. She looks up at the box but goes back to the magazine and hums louder.]

[Time Lapse. The next morning Leela is still in the lab guarding the box. A clock rings 7am.]

Leela: Well, I got through the night and no one looked in the box. Not even me. The person who gave up her whole evening to watch it. A whole evening of TV gone. What a mockery of justice that I can't take even a little tiny peek. [She sighs.] I need coffee. [She walks to the coffee machine and is about to put the coin in but looks back at the box.] OK, heads I look, tails I don't. [She flips the coin and covers it. She lifts her hand and smiles.] Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah! Heads! I mean, alright then. No! I have a duty not to look. Well, then again, I promised the coin I would. [She lifts the lid off the box and puts her head inside.] Oh, it's deep. Deeper than a small box should be.

[She is sucked inside the box and screams.]

[Cut to: Universe 1: Planet Express: Farnsworth's Lab. Everything wobbles and the box changes colour from yellow to light blue. Leela is ejected from it and lands on the floor.]

Leela A: Ouch! My lawyer will hear about this!

[Enter Fry. His hair is black and his jacket is green.]

Fry 1: Leela, what have you done?

Leela A: Nothing. What do you mean "Why was I looking in the box?"

Fry 1: I mean your hair. It's all different-y.

[Enter a golden Bender.]

Leela A: Bender? Is that you?

Bender 1: You know it! Large and in charge!

[Farnsworth walks in. He has a scar all the way around his head.]

Farnsworth 1: Leela? Oh, there's a woman for you! Always dyeing her hair instead of not looking in a box.

Leela A: I didn't dye my hair. This is how I always look.

Bender 1: No, that's how you always look. [Another Leela walks in carrying a mug. Her hair is red and her trousers are tinged red.] This throws my entire perception of reality into question. Clone? Robot? Or long-lost twin? Taking all bets! I also offer video poker.

[Time Lapse.]

Fry 1: It's some guy wearing a Leela costume! Get him!

[Leela A whips out Hermes' laser and points it at them.]

Leela A: Hold it! You have this all wrong. I just fell into the box and then I fell out somehow.

Fry 1: You shut up, sir!

Farnsworth 1: No, wait! I've got it. I know what's in the box. Oh, I've been as dumb as Fry.

Fry 1: Am not!

Farnsworth 1: It contains a parallel universe. And when you create a parallel universe, it's almost always populated by evil twins.

Leela A: Now, look: I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Farnsworth 1: Oh, you'd like us to believe that wouldn't you, Leela? Or should I say Evil-a?

Bender 1: Oh, this is awful. Somewhere there's a Bender more evil than me. I do my best, damnit!

Farnsworth 1: Leela? [Both Leelas look at him.] Uh, the good Leela. [Leela 1 smiles.] I want you to snoop around the other universe and find out how evil they are. [He hands her Hermes' laser.] Here.

Leela A: I tell you they're not evil. But don't be confused. They are jerks.

[Leela 1 dives into the box.]

Zoidberg A: [from Universe A] Hello!

Leela 1: [from Universe A] Hi-yah!

[She punches him.]

Zoidberg A: [from Universe A] Ow!

[Leela 1 jumps back through the box. She points the laser back into it.]

Leela 1: Come out of your universe with your hands up!

[Enter Fry, Bender, Amy, Zoidberg and Farnsworth. They put up their hands.]

Fry A: Oh, wow! It's like that drug trip I saw in that movie when I was on that drug trip.

Farnsworth A: Astonishing! I must have created a parallel universe.

Farnsworth 1: Baldercrap! I created your universe. All you created was my fist parallel to your face.

[He weakly punches him.]

Farnsworth A: Ow.

Leela A: Look, it doesn't matter who created what. The important thing is-- Yah!

[She kicks the laser out of Leela 1's hand. Leela 1 leans back to Farnsworth 1.]

Leela 1: [whispering] We're exactly the same. I know all her moves. Therefore, I've got the upper hand.

[Both Leelas fly at each other, collide and fall to the floor.]

Farnsworth 1: Now, now. Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything.

[Scene: Universe 1: Planet Express: Meeting Room. Both staffs sit around the table.]

Farnsworth A: Let's recap what's happened so far. [He presses a button and a hologram appears over the table.] As you can see, I accidentally created a box containing your universe.

Farnsworth 1: While I, in a simultaneous blunder, created a box containing your universe.

Leela A: This is getting confusing. Why don't we call our universe "Universe A" and this universe "Universe B"?

Bender 1: Hey! Why can't we be Universe A?

Fry 1: Yeah!

Amy 1: Yeah!

Farnsworth 1: We want A!

Zoidberg 1: It's the best letter!

Fry A: We called it first. Besides, this place kinda feels like a "B", y'know?

Leela 1: Alright, you can be crummy Universe A and we'll be Universe 1.

Fry 1: Or "The Mongooses". That's a cool team name. The Fighting Mongooses!

Farnsworth A: Wait a second. If everyone is identical, why did our Leela look into the box and your Leela didn't?

Leela 1: Well, to be honest, I tossed a coin. It came up tails so I didn't look.

Leela A: That's weird. Mine came up heads, so I did.

Farnsworth A: Interesting. Apparently, the key difference between our universes is that coin flips have opposite outcomes.

Bender A: That explains fruity here! [He points at Bender 1.] I tossed a coin to pick my finish. Fog hat grey!

Bender 1: Hey! Bite my glorious golden ass!

Farnsworth A: You people and your slight differences disgust me. I'm going home. Where's that blue box with our universe in it?

Farnsworth 1: Oh, you'd like to get back to your evil universe, wouldn't you? And destroy your box with our universe inside it.

Farnsworth A: Nonsense! I would never do such a thing unless you were already having been going to do that!

Farnsworth 1: Wha?

Farnsworth A: You heard me!

Farnsworth 1: In any case, I've hidden the box and it will remain hidden until I'm convinced you're not evil. [He turns to his staff.] Everyone, keep an eye on your evil counterpart.

[Farnsworth A turns to his staff.]

Farnsworth A: And you all do the same!










8467657 .jpg, from internet










2006-11-07_18









From 12/10/1978 ( premiere USA film "Superman" ) To 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) is 9685 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/9/1992 ( {Saturday} Sun Sentinel newspaper "New Shuttle Endeavour Speeds Toward Rendezvous With Satellite" ) is 9685 days










superman returns 2006 img2









http://articles.latimes.com/1992-05-10/news/mn-2517_1_satellite-today

Los Angeles Times

Shuttle Poised for Satellite Rescue Today : Space: Endeavour should overtake orbiting target by mid-afternoon. Crew will then attempt to lasso and relaunch device.

May 10, 1992 ROBERT W. STEWART TIMES STAFF WRITER

HOUSTON — The nation's newest space shuttle, Endeavour, on Saturday streaked toward an unprecedented attempt to rescue a stranded communications satellite today by attaching it to a new rocket motor designed to propel it into a higher orbit.

As Endeavour entered its third day in space, the seven-member crew made detailed preparations to retrieve the $150-million satellite, which was left in a useless low-Earth orbit in March, 1990, when the commercial Titan rocket that launched it malfunctioned.

Engineers for the communications consortium that owns the satellite, International Telecommunications Satellite Organization, have been directing the device toward its rendezvous position by activating thrusters on the satellite that dropped it from a 350-mile-high orbit to an orbit 225 miles above the Earth.

By Saturday evening, the shuttle was trailing the Intelsat 6 satellite by 975 miles, and was closing at a rate of 86 miles each orbit.

"It's (been) a nice quiet day, building up to the extremely ambitious day we have










1992-05-10_0-a










1992-05-11_0-a









by me, Kerry Burgess, July 15, 2006

I was wondering in my journal why they chose to end Enterprise with that Pegasus episode from TNG. There was also the Pegasus on BSG. I commented at the time about my Nike Pegasus shoes that I wore to finish Ironman CDA 2004.









by me, Kerry Burgess, July 15, 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L1011

Lockheed L-1011

In the early 1990s, Orbital Sciences began to use a converted L-1011-100 named Stargazer to launch Pegasus rockets into orbit around Earth.









From 5/20/1948 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Epithet Deplored ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 21174 days

21174 = 10587 + 10587

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) is 10587 days










2006-05-10_2

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19480520-01.2.16&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------









From 4/22/1954 ( McCarthy Army hearings begin ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) is 14799 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 14799 days










2006-05-10_3

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19131015-01.2.8&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------









From 7/23/1973 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my biological brother Thomas Reagan the year 1969 medical-doctor graduate of Princeton University and the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England, passes the United States of America Multistate Bar Examination ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 11979 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/20/1998 ( {puppet-in-chief} Bill Clinton, 42nd President of USA: Proclamation 7116 - Women's Equality Day, 1998 ) is 11979 days



From 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 11979 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/20/1998 ( {puppet-in-chief} Bill Clinton, 42nd President of USA: Proclamation 7116 - Women's Equality Day, 1998 ) is 11979 days



From 10/15/1913 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: FORTY-FOUR NEW MEMBERS ARE ELECTED TO LAW CLUB ; Society Organizes For Present Year - Many Prominent Men To Speak ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) is 29598 days

29598 = 14799 + 14799

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 14799 days










stargate-1994_00h05m52s
stargate-1994_00h06m11s
stargate-1994_00h06m19s
stargate-1994_00h06m42s









From 1/8/1923 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: SYMPATHETIC CO-OPERATION ) To 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates - the world-famous actress & from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) is 14799 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 14799 days



From 12/5/1978 ( premiere USA TV "My Husband Is Missing" ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 10018 days

10018 = 5009 + 5009

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/21/1979 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan and my sister-in-law Phoebe Cates are lawfully married in the state of Vermont ) is 5009 days



From 7/21/1979 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan and my sister-in-law Phoebe Cates are lawfully married in the state of Vermont ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 9790 days

9790 = 4895 + 4895

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/29/1979 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Mrs. Columbo"::"A Puzzle for Prophets" ) is 4895 days



From 7/21/1979 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan and my sister-in-law Phoebe Cates are lawfully married in the state of Vermont ) To 5/10/2006 ( ) is 9790 days

9790 = 4895 + 4895

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/29/1979 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Nova"::"The Keys of Paradise" ) is 4895 days









"The Paradise Syndrome" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968

(from internet transcript)

(An image of the obelisk is on the monitor. Spock looks as if he is meditating upon it.)

SCOTT: Don't ask for anymore warp nine speeds, Mister Spock. Our star drive is completely burned out. The only thing we have left is impulse power.

SPOCK: Estimated repair time?

{Engineering]

SCOTT: Hanging here in space? Forever.

[Spock's quarters]

SCOTT: The only thing that'll fix these poor darlings is the nearest repair base.

SPOCK: I've already surmised that. Thank you, Mister Scott.

MCCOY: Well, Spock, you took your calculated risk in your calculated Vulcan way, and you lost. You lost for us, you lost for that planet, and you lost for Jim.

SPOCK: I accept the responsibility, Doctor.

MCCOY: And my responsibility is the health of this crew. You've been driving yourself too hard, and I want you to get some rest.

SPOCK: Mister Chekov, resume heading eight eight three mark four one.

MCCOY: Back to that planet? Without warp speed, it'll take months, Spock.

SPOCK: Exactly fifty nine point two two three days, Doctor, and that asteroid will be four hours behind us all the way.

MCCOY: Well then what's the use? We might not be able to save the captain even if he still is alive. We might not be able to save anything, including this ship! You haven't heard a word I've said. All you've been doing is staring at that blasted obelisk.

SPOCK: Another calculated Vulcan risk, Doctor.

[lodge]

(Miramanee is attended by three young women, preparing her for her wedding.)

WOMAN: This joining means the end of darkness.

MIRAMANEE: It's a time for joy for all my people.

[Obelisk]

(Kirk is having ritual signs painted on his face.)

ELDER: You will wait until I walk the holy path to the earth lodge first, to give me time to tell the priestess that you follow and that the Joining will take place.

(He leaves Kirk to rejoice in his new life.)

KIRK: I have found paradise. Surely no man has ever attained such happiness.









From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 01:48 AM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 01/02/2024