Tuesday, January 09, 2024

Today is 01/09/2024, Post #7






DSC09627
DSC09624









by me, Kerry Burgess, February 18, 2023

Carefully documented in my journal, the one that was private, was that this all started for me on May 10, 2006

The fantastic stuff I've described all these years never existed in my mind before that day

NASA, USMC, Princeton, Thomas Reagan, the Phoebe Cates you don't know









"Seven Days" (1998)

Lt. Frank Parker: Ever wish you could live your last week over again? Well, my name's Frank B. Parker and I get to all the time. I work for a secret government project experimenting in time travel. When things really get messed up, I'm the guinea pig they send back to fix everything. Catch is, I can only go back seven days.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

00 hours 18 minutes 34 seconds

(ELEVATOR DINGS)

George: So, if it isn't a time machine, what is it?

Archie: It's a singularity.

George: Right

Archie: In space.

George: Got it.

Archie: No, you don't. That's the time machine. And that moment there, that's the checkpoint. You know, like in a video game? You die in the game, you go back to the last checkpoint you reached every time until you reach a new one?

George: Yeah.

Archie: Well, our checkpoint is that moment. 1st of July, every year. So, if we used it now We'd wake up yesterday. And every time we go back, we'd wake up on the morning of the 1st July, 2022.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 6:26 PM July 29, 2022

I'm not bothering with trying to directly get information out of them

Just a matter of trivia at this point

Trying to understand why this pattern I've so brilliantly and originally documented to the world keeps showing up out there in the world



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 6:26 PM July 29, 2022

She's about the same age as that actor portraying "Grace" in that 2004 episode, best I can tell

Those mainstream-media types scour social-media for clues about people so....

Haven't found a definite source of precise age

Her former colleague made it easier



Closest I could find is post from May 2, 2019

Finished a masters-degree and in June moving to Spokane for work as "Multi Media Journalist" for KREM

Making assumptions, I'm guessing birthdate around 1996, but who knows

I've documented many reasons why this is relevant.









Stargate SG-1

"Grace"

TV-series season 7 episode 13, 01/16/2004

(from internet transcript)

Carter is aboard the Prometheus as the ship comes under attack. She awakens to find the crew is gone and the ship is trapped in a gas cloud. Her attempts to save the ship and find the crew are hampered by her head injury, but her teammates, her father, and a little girl named Grace appear to her, helping her to save the ship and crew as well as face up to the choices she has made in her life.










2022-07-29_3









The Lazarus Project (2022) s01e01

Episode 1

(from internet transcript)

A mutant?

Yeah, not like, fucking Wolverine or anything. I just mean the cells in your body have changed in a fairly unusual way. .000001% of the world's population can recall time jumps. Usually, the ability is manufactured and given to suitable candidates. Very, very occasionally, someone will develop the ability organically. You, in this case.

Recall time jumps?

Discarded timelines. You've experienced over twenty time jumps in your life so far, you just didn't remember them.

Why is time jumping backwards?

Because we made it.

"We?"

The Lazarus Project.

Wait. What?

We're a top-secret multinational organisation dedicated to preventing and undoing mass extinction events via diplomatic, scientific, or militaristic means. Oh, and we can make time go backwards.

When did the world end?

Oh, I thought you'd start with the time thing but, okay.









Stargate SG-1

"Grace"

TV-series season 7 episode 13, 01/16/2004

USA Air Force major Dr. Samantha CARTER: What are you talking about?

TEAL'C: I believe that you and the other crew members are being held prisoners aboard the alien vessel that attacked you.

CARTER: How do you know?

TEAL'C: It is possible they are probing your mind. If so, any information obtained may be used to attack Earth.

CARTER: Okay, hold on. Even if you're right, and I'm not really here, what am I supposed to do about it?

TEAL'C: Nothing.

CARTER: Teal'c, give me something here.

TEAL'C: Very well, as you attempt to repair the ship's engines, you may inadvertently be divulging to your captors vital information concerning Prometheus technology. I do believe it would be prudent to do nothing.

CARTER: I can't do that, Teal'c.










DSC06560
DSC06559









Uniforms of the United States Navy

From Wikipedia

Junior enlisted sailors

The trousers have traditionally featured a broad-fall opening, though changes to the trouser announced in 2012 have added a zippered fly, rendering the buttons merely decorative.









From 5/15/1984 ( as me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted seafarer ) To 7/29/2022 ( ) is 13954 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/16/2004 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Grace" ) is 13954 days



From 5/15/1984 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA: Proclamation 5194 - Missing Children Day, 1984 ) To 7/29/2022 ( ) is 13954 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/16/2004 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Grace" ) is 13954 days



From 10/7/1998 ( premiere USA TV series "Seven Days" ) To 7/29/2022 ( ) is 8696 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/24/1989 ( the closest approach of the United States Voyager 2 spacecraft to the planet Neptune ) is 8696 days



From 10/24/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) To 7/29/2022 ( ) is 10140 days

10140 = 5070 + 5070

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/20/1979 ( premiere USA TV series "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century"::series premiere episode "Awakening" ) is 5070 days



From 5/10/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Wednesday, May 10, 2006 ) To 7/29/2022 ( ) is 5924 days

5924 = 2962 + 2962

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/12/1973 ( premiere USA film "The Last Detail" ) is 2962 days









The Last Detail (1973)

(from internet transcript)

Sailor looks like he's lost something.

Probably has trouble finding it with those 13 buttons.

If I was a Marine, I wouldn't have to fuck with no 13 buttons. I'd just take my hat off.









The Lazarus Project (2022) s01e02

Episode 2

(from internet transcript)

I'm not gonna be lectured on morals by a man who's killed hundreds of thousands of people.

Technically, I've barely killed anyone. You always turn back the clock. Good old Shiv. Good old Lazarus Project. Hey, maybe, they'll let you have a go at me, George. Maybe you'll get to pull my fingernails out. They'll probably all buy you a round at the bar after. Do they still do after-work drinks? Does Shiv still sit in the corner hoping everyone can see him brooding? Fucking karaoke. Jesus Christ. How's Archie, by the way? I shot her too.

Go fuck yourself.

Marvellous. You finally got me in your cell, one-to-one and "go fuck yourself" is the best you could come up with. Real warrior poet you turned out to be. You know what they do here, George? They sacrifice life to destroy death. And it weighs pretty fucking heavy on them.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 7:49 PM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 01/09/2024