Saturday, January 06, 2024

Today is 01/06/2024, Post #3





by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/06/2024 12:35 PM

Just noticed this a few minutes ago. First time I had ever noticed it anywhere

Sounds interesting, probably won't watch it anytime soon

Because of my hypothesis of the existence of anti-time, it never existed in the reality of this universe - of which you are part of, whoever you are - until the moment I first saw it, just a few minutes ago

I am just that important

What makes this interesting, and I am wondering if watching the actual first episode will reinforce this notion, is that the Wikipedia page seems to be in error, on a topic that my research led me to. Was February 7th a date of significance or is it just one of the many, many errors I discover on Wikipedia? Everything else indicates that February 10th should be the date listed for that event. But both could be true, we just don't know. And this makes me think of the ridiculous nonsense that people are referring in these present days about "artificial intelligence". They're marketing invasive computer-programs as "artificial intelligence" and you're gullible enough to believe their nonsense. In the context of my previously stated notions about a real-life instance of James Corey's fictional "protomolecule" and the hive-consciousness it creates, then I could understand the significance of details incorrectly established *before* the "protomolecule" gained intelligent awareness.

The purpose of this note is to describe my examination of factors that should be completely random, by my own actions

My actions should be completely random

There should not be a compelling pattern to my original work code pattern

I'm looking around at the internet, see something I decide to take a closer look at, then I examine the relationship of other information with my choice this day, after the fact. None of this is automated. I wrote a Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications program about 15 years ago for this and it's just a somewhat primitive program that calculates differences between two dates, according to the pattern I established originally about 20 years ago. It is still mostly manual work by me.

See, in a massive, global-scale conspiracy, there's going to be equally massive automation










2024-01-06_myrobotdoll_1

https://www.myrobotdoll.com/products/sex-doll-head-zxe203-2-zelex-doll-166cm-zx166k-in-stock-worldwide










2024-01-06_6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lazarus_Project_(TV_series)









From 2/7/1906 ( ) To 6/16/2022 ( ) is 42498 days

42498 = 21249 + 21249

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/6/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 21249 days









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lazarus_Project_(TV_series)

The Lazarus Project (TV series)

From Wikipedia

The Lazarus Project (originally titled Extinction) is a British science fiction television series

The series premiered on 16 June 2022. In August 2022, the series was renewed for a second season, which premiered on 15 November 2023.

Country of origin United Kingdom

Original release

Network Sky Max

Release 16 June 2022 – present










2024-01-06_7

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1906

retrieved by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/06/2024









by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/16/2022

watching the last ship episodes










DSC04176









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 11:36 AM June 16, 2022

The Last Ship (2014) s02e03

"It's Not a Rumor"

Heard you were back.
I went by my house. I figure maybe they left in a hurry.
I was hoping they fled somewhere, you know, early on, but then I went by St. Vincent's to check the records.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 11:33 AM June 16, 2022

2022-06-16_1 .jpg, by me,



The Last Ship (2014) s02e03

"It's Not a Rumor"

(from internet transcript)

There were piles of them, just mounds of paper sitting on a gurney. It was so surreal, seeing their names there on that paper. I mean I don't know what I expected You know, why why I'd be special, why I'd be spared. [sobbing]

[scene change]

And let me tell you something else we are more than just survivors! We are more than our grief, we are more than our loss, and we are more than our pain!

Yeah.

We were spared for a reason. We were spared because we were put on this earth to do something more! We were spared because we're special because we are the rightful inheritors of the earth. This is our destiny because we are the chosen! We are the chosen!

He says there's others like him all over the country, like missionaries.

We are the chosen!

[scene change]

Clear!

Come on, kids.

It's all right.

Now, remember what your father said one duffel bag's worth.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/06/2024 2:05 PM

I'm trying to assemble the content of this note to conform to the cognitive process in my mind that developed it

In other words, you scroll along the page and each line and section represents the progress of information as I process it

It's a time-based journal today of my progress on this topic

Each section happens after the preceding section

I pause the video to work on assembling and developing the content of this blog-post that the content of the video made me think of



The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1 (first watched by me at just this moment)

00 hours 01 minutes 25 seconds

Bank manager: You need start-up money for a mobile phone application.

George: That's correct.

Bank manager: And what does it do, exactly?









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/06/2024 2:18 PM



The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1 (first watched by me at just this moment)

00 hours 06 minutes 11 seconds

Sarah (George's wife): Big day today

George: Huh?

Sarah: Pitch day? Meeting at the bank?

[George sees on the clock that the day is July 01]









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1 (first watched by me at just this moment)

00 hours 06 minutes 30 seconds

Sarah: If I show you my tits will you make me some toast before you go?

[George stops walking away and slowly turns back to look at her, confused]









The Last Ship (2014) s02e03

"It's Not a Rumor"

(from internet transcript)

I noticed that you introduced me as your friend.
I didn't exactly know what to call you.
I mean, boyfriend doesn't quite cut it.
What about the baby? You're not gonna tell her about that? Can't.
Because she'd ask you to stay? Because if she asked, I might have to say yes.
So far, our teams haven't met any resistance, and we just got word, Yates, Heller, and Moralez found their families.
So, that makes four.
Lieutenant Foster is determined to remain with the crew on mission, but the others would like your permission to stay here to help with the ground effort.
My permission? They are still under enlistment.
But they don't want to leave their families.
No, sir.
And they didn't think it was feasible to bring them on board.
Like their captain? We never did clarify what our position was going to be on that.
That's because I haven't known what to do.
Tell them we thank them for their service and we'll ring them off as soon as they're ready, with full honors.
This is the captain.
Heard you were back.
Yeah, come in, sir.
- I went by my house.
- Mm.
Garage door was open.
Bill's car was gone.
There were clothes and suitcases everywhere, so I figure maybe they left in a hurry.
I was hoping they fled somewhere, you know, early on, but then I went by St. Vincent's to check the records.
There were piles of them, just mounds of paper sitting on a gurney.
It was so surreal, seeing their names there on that paper.
I mean I don't know what I expected You know, why why I'd be special, why I'd be spared.
And let me tell you something else we are more than just survivors! We are more than our grief, we are more than our loss, and we are more than our pain! Yeah.
We were spared for a reason.
We were spared because we were put on this earth to do something more! We were spared because we're special because we are the rightful inheritors of the earth.
This is our destiny because we are the chosen! We are the chosen! He says there's others like him all over the country, like missionaries.
We are the chosen! Clear! Come on, kids.
It's all right.
Now, remember what your father said one duffel bag's worth.
They could still be out there.
You were a cop, right, a detective? So, I should just abandon the mission, C.O., and the crew? The captain would understand.
Talk to him.
He knew his family was alive, and he turned away to serve the mission.
Lost his wife because of it.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

00 hours 11 minutes 08 seconds

Sarah: I don't recognize him anymore.









The Last Ship (2014) s02e03

"It's Not a Rumor"

(from internet transcript)

We got 34 military personnel in town as far as we can tell some army, some marines, but mostly Navy.
Our intel says there's a biosafety level 4 lab on base here.
There was, but the equipment got moved someplace and no one here can tell us where.
We've been trying to divide the city into sectors, impose a level of control.
We got people holed up in different safe houses school gym, supermarkets, some of them even running on diesel generators.
I don't know if we found them all yet, but we're still in the process of clearing the city.
My people are about to head out there soon, try to find their families.
Any information I can give them ahead of time will be much appreciated.
Captain says the S.E.A.L.s didn't recognize any of the names on the list.
Had to figure that, right? It doesn't mean anything, ma'am.
How you doing? Nervous.
You? Terrified.
We have labs, we have scientists, and we have you.
We get this right, with our ship covering the south and everybody spreading not just the cure but the knowledge of how to make it, we can turn the tide, not just here, but in Europe and then the world.
We've all waited a long time for this day to come.










The Stand - complete edition, by Stephen King

(from internet transcript)

excerpts, Chapter 35

Larry Underwood strikes again. If he was so goddam smart, why hadn’t he checked out her footgear before they started out?









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

00 hours 12 minutes 35 seconds

Archie: Let her go.

George: What?









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/06/2024 2:42 PM



The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

00 hours 12 minutes 50 seconds

Archie: You've been searching for something, George. Time travel, time loops, time jumps, Tim jumps. I'm pretty sure that last one was a typo.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/06/2024 3:02 PM



The Lazarus Project (2022) s01e01

(from transcript on the global-internetwork)

Archie: Freaks you out at first, doesn't it?

George: I need to know what's going on.

When did you start to notice time was jumping backwards?

This is the second time it's happened.

Did you enjoy living the last six months again?

It was a nightmare.

Sorry to hear that.

What the fuck is going on?

What's going on? Yeah, okay. So, here's the thing, and don't take this the wrong way, but you're a mutant.

A mutant?

Yeah, not like, fucking Wolverine or anything. I just mean the cells in your body have changed in a fairly unusual way. .000001% of the world's population can recall time jumps.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

00 hours 16 minutes 05 seconds

(spoken dialog in the video:)

Archie: point nought nought nought nought nought one









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/06/2024 3:20 PM



The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

00 hours 18 minutes 34 seconds

(ELEVATOR DINGS)

George: So, if it isn't a time machine, what is it?

Archie: It's a singularity.

George: Right

Archie: In space.

George: Got it.

Archie: No, you don't. That's the time machine. And that moment there, that's the checkpoint. You know, like in a video game? You die in the game, you go back to the last checkpoint you reached every time until you reach a new one?

George: Yeah.

Archie: Well, our checkpoint is that moment. 1st of July, every year. So, if we used it now We'd wake up yesterday. And every time we go back, we'd wake up on the morning of the 1st July, 2022.









From 7/1/2022 ( ) To 1/6/2024 ( TODAY , Saturday ) is 554 days

554 = 277 + 277

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/6/1966 ( ) is 277 days










2024-01-06_9
2024-01-06_10









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagon

Wagon

From Wikipedia

A wagon or waggon is a heavy four-wheeled vehicle pulled by draught animals or on occasion by humans, used for transporting goods, commodities, agricultural materials, supplies and sometimes people.

A wagon was formerly called a wain and one who builds or repairs wagons is a wainwright.









Wayne (surname)

From Wikipedia

Wayne is an old English surname meaning a craftsman: wagon driver or builder.










2024-01-06_8
2024-01-06_11









From 1/3/1930 ( Herbert Hoover, 31st President of USA: Executive Order 5256 - Commutation of Rations and Quarters to Enlisted Men ) To 3/8/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2), my official enlisted US Navy documents includes: Terrier MK 152 guided-missiles Fire Control Computers Complex Operator (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - CF-division, Missile Plot, USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, following my graduation Naval Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia ) is 21249 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/6/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 21249 days










stargate-1994_00h11m01s









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phot

Phot

A phot (ph) is a photometric unit of illuminance, or luminous flux through an area. It is not an SI unit, but rather is associated with the older centimetre gram second system of units. The name was coined by André Blondel in 1921.









IMDb

Stripes (1981)

Quotes

Cruiser: I thought I'd better join before I got drafted.

Sergeant Hulka: Son, there ain't no draft no more.

Cruiser: There was one?









From 1/16/1966 ( premiere USA film "Our Man Flint" ) To 1/6/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 21174 days

21174 = 10587 + 10587

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere USA film "Stargate" ) is 10587 days



From 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) To 1/6/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 20049 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/23/2020 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, previously referenced ) is 20049 days



From 9/15/1938 ( Franklin Roosevelt, 32nd President of USA: Executive Order 7972 - Prescribing Regulations Governing Payment of Losses Sustained by Officers, Enlisted Men, and Employees of the United States While in Service in Foreign Countries on Account of Appreciation of Foreign Currencies in their Relation to the American Dollar ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 21249 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/6/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 21249 days









Stargate SG-1 - "Children of the Gods" - tv series premiere Season 1 Episode 1 - 07/27/1997

(from internet transcript)

They stop at a security checkpoint, and O'Neill signs in on a clipboard. The officer leads him to another elevator.

OFFICER: We have to take a second elevator the rest of the way, sir. It's a long way down.

O'Neill hands the clipboard back as the officer opens the elevator, and they step inside.

O'NEILL: I've been here before.

OFFICER: (mismatched uniform insignia) Ah. Of course.









From 7/20/1960 ( launched from the US Navy fleet ballistic missile warship submarine USS George Washington SSBN 598 the US Navy conducts the first successful underwater launch of the US Navy Polaris atomic warhead capable ballistic missile ) To 1/6/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 23180 days

23180 = 11590 + 11590

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/27/1997 ( premiere USA TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) is 11590 days









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

00 hours 19 minutes 24 seconds

George: So, how do you control it?

Archie: Do you happen to have a degee in Quantum Physics, by any chance?

Archie: Really not much point in me trying to explain it









From 10/5/1958 ( Neil deGrasse Tyson ) To 1/6/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 23834 days

23834 = 11917 + 11917

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/19/1998 ( premiere USA film "The X Files" ) is 11917 days









From 6/5/1993 ( Princeton University, Commencement Week for Class of 1993, Graduate School reception ) To 1/6/2024 ( ) is 11172 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/4/1996 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Frontline"::"The Gate of Heavenly Peace" ) is 11172 days









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

00:23:11

Archie: We have a little tradition. Every time we save humanity from being wiped off the face of the Earth, we go for two-for-one cocktails and Karaoke.









excerpts, see also:

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2024/01/today-is-01062024-post-2.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me 11:27 AM January 06, 2024

From 8/13/1982 ( premiere USA film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) To 1/6/2024 ( ) is 15121 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/28/2007 ( by me, Kerry Burgess ) is 15121 days

[excerpt ends]









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 03/28/07 5:50 AM

That's what the POW guards always say: Today, Ray. You're going home today, Ray. You'll be eating dinner with your family tonight, Ray.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

George: So, you couldn't use it to go back to, like, London in the 1800s?

Archie: I'm a brown woman, why the fuck would I want to?

George: Yeah, okay, fair enough.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 1

George: You done this sort of thing a lot, right?

The Dane: Mm-hmm. Lima 4-2, enter the building now.

George: I bet you seen some shit in the Jaeger Corps.

The Dane: Yeah, I wake up screaming sometimes.

George: (CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY) You should probably talk to someone about that.









The Lazarus Project

season 1 episode 2

00:07:23

George: So there were versions of my life that were undone by time loops. Whole other paths I took that got reversed. What happens to all that? The stuff I forgot?

Archie: When you get the jab like I did, it all comes back in a wave. Just hits you, suddenly. For you? Mutants? It depends. You might start to recall fragments slowly, you might remember it all at once, you might never remember it. Why? You starting to see things?

George: Yeah, maybe. I don't know.









From 7/25/2006 ( ) To 1/6/2024 ( Today , Saturday ) is 6374 days

6374 = 3187 + 3187

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/25/1974 ( ) is 3187 days










2024-01-06_12

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19740725-01.2.98&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Princeton University

Daily Princetonian - Special Class Of 1978 Issue, Volume 98, Number 70, 25 July 1974

Heavy Work Load Plagues Isolated Grad Students










2024-01-06_13
2024-01-06_14









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Tower

Cleveland Tower

From Wikipedia

Cleveland Tower is a bell tower containing a carillon on the campus of Princeton University.

Originally dedicated on June 17, 1927, the bells were rededicated after decades of varying use and maintenance on June 13, 1993.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carillon

Carillon

From Wikipedia

Between 1750 and the end of the 19th century, interest in the carillon declined greatly. An increasing number of households had access to grandfather clocks and pocket watches, which eroded the carillon's monopoly on announcing the time.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:07 PM Pacific-time USA Saturday 01/06/2024