Friday, January 05, 2024

Today is 01/05/2024, Post #3





Foe (2023)

(from internet transcript)

(WATER RUNNING)

(SOBBING)

Henrietta: In the beginning, everything feels so alive and... exciting. But time makes it predictable. He doesn't really see me anymore. It's as if he's replaced me with someone else. I've lost those parts of who I am... or who I could be. And...I'm scared I won't ever get them back. Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this.









Foe (2023)

(from internet transcript)

Junior: You been messing with this?

Henrietta: What are you talking about?

Junior: It's empty, Hen.

Henrietta: Yeah. We never leave it loaded.

Junior: What do you mean, we never leave it loaded?

Henrietta: Just put the gun back! Put it back.

Junior: Or what?









Foe (2023)

(from internet transcript)

Henrietta: This is why we have so much stuff, because you can't let go. Of anything.

Junior: What do... what do you mean by that?









Foe (2023)

(from internet transcript)

[she's expertly playing the piano]

Henrietta: I suppose you want me to stop.

Junior: No. Why?

Henrietta: You usually don't like it. You used to tell me not to play.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/05/2024 2:56 PM Friday

The wristband. He's trying to take it off but it's locked.

This isn't a simple imagination for me.

Yesterday, I remember it clearly

She (whom I don't reveal and that cannot be guessed by you, whoever you are) met with me in a conference room

This happened yesterday for me

Thoughts that formed in my conscious mind

She was the first person I had chosen to decide for herself if she wanted to leave this planet for another solar-system

I chose her because I liked her

That was the only criteria I could use. The technology behind it would allow me to chose only 15 people

Then she - as the first of those fifteen - had one hour to write down with pen and paper the names of the other people she wanted to give also the opportunity to escape to where she could go from here and to survive and that one hour period began once she accepted the wristband

The names would be collections of people. But people only she knew personally. A member of her family. A friend from work. Then she could specify in general terms the other people: her friends friends. Her friends kid's friends. People that weren't friends but that they wanted to be friends. A lot of different people that could become selected.

They would simply show up at the place she chose as the point to disembark this planet

She would activate a portal

And it was the wristband - which was permanently attached until she left - and that she had deliberately chose to accept - that would activate the portal. The wristband also protected her so that no one could take it from her

She was the first I talked to about it. And I stressed over the possibility that she would reject the offer BECAUSE she couldn't believe that it was real so there was uncertainty by me of getting it wrong

I didn't stand anything to gain from it. I was doing purely on a basis of benevolence

I had gone to my own new world where I lived by myself but I came back here just to give other people the opportunity to escape and to survive

That was all so clear in my conscious mind yesterday. Visualizing a real person and real places. No one I've known from reality and nothing from this observation today, persons or places.

I was trying to choose carefully my words so she wouldn't simply decide she was wasting her time even talking to me in the first place









From 12/2/2017 ( ordered by me: "Evelyn" - named by vendor {by me, precisely 1200 days before "Hope" - named by me} ) To 10/6/2023 ( ) is 2134 days

2134 = 1067 + 1067

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/4/1968 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Paradise Syndrome" ) is 1067 days



From 3/31/1995 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Valerie 23" ) To 10/6/2023 ( ) is 10416 days

10416 = 5208 + 5208

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/5/1980 ( prmeiere USA TV series episode "Nova"::"Living Machines" ) is 5208 days



From 5/9/1897 ( from The Vatican of the Catholic-superstition - those wacky, superstitious weirdos cannot cope with reality and insist you have an imaginary friend in the clouds because you're cowardly terrified of mortality - Divinum illud munus (English title: On the Holy Spirit) is an encyclical issued by Pope Leo XIII ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005, or something, and I exist today as Kerry Burgess 2013 ) is 42314 days

42314 = 21157 + 21157

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/6/2023 ( ) is 21157 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8258502/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Release info

Foe

United States October 6, 2023









"The Paradise Syndrome" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968

(from internet transcript)

ELDER: Miramanee has said that you appeared to her and to her handmaiden from the walls of the temple, just as our legend foretells. We do not doubt the words of our priestess, but these are troubled times, and we must be sure.

KIRK: I'll answer anything I can, but as I told you, many things are strange to me.

SALISH: He knows nothing of our danger. How could he save us?

ELDER: It is against custom to interrupt a tribal elder at council, even for the medicine chief.

SALISH: Elder, words will not save us when the skies darken. We must be certain. I say he must prove he is a god.

ELDER: Our skies have darkened three times since the harvest. The last time worst of all. Our legend predicts such danger and promises that the Wise Ones who planted us here will send a god to save us, one who can rouse the temple spirit and make the sky grow quiet. Can you do this?









excerpts

"Evelyn Hope"

Robert Browning

III.

Made you of spirit, fire and dew---
And, just because I was thrice as old
And our paths in the world diverged so wide,
Each was nought to each, must I be told?
We were fellow mortals, nought beside?









From 12/12/1889 ( biographical - Robert Browning dead ) To 2/11/1994 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The X Files"::"Young at Heart" ) is 38046 days

38046 = 19023 + 19023

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/2/2017 ( ) is 19023 days



From 5/8/2011 ( by me, Kerry Burgess ) To 12/2/2017 ( ) is 2400 days

2400 = 1200 + 1200

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) is 1200 days



From: Real Love Sex Dolls (reallovesexdolls.com)

Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2017 3:33 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Your RLSD LP Order Confirmation

Your Order Contains...

157 B Evelyn









by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 11:15 PM Sunday, May 08, 2011

I have thought several times about a dream I had before waking up earlier today in the morning. I think about it again now, especially considering how my dreams are relevant to observations I made later in the day after having the dream, after watching on television the scene I reference now. The scene only lasted for probably a second or two of dreaming but I have thought of it several times today because of the good feeling I had during the dream. I cannot recall how it started out but the part I remember is that I seemed to be entering an office building and I got a pass to clip to my uniform shirt and I had full access to the building. What I did though is sit in a chair in the lobby, which I can only partially visualize and I could have gone on in but I was just sitting there watching people enter and leave and I think that is what I wanted to do. I looked at my watch. I cannot recall the precise time I saw in the dream but my watch might have read 12:38 PM. I sat there for a while and if I would have wrote about this dream back in early 2006 I would have wrote about how the narrator was talking to me in the dream but in the dream, no one spoke to me during that series of scenes. There almost seemed to be comments about why I was sitting there when I could go in to the office area and I had full access to that building. I was wearing a United States military uniform in the dream and after waking up I decided I was wearing a dress white United States Marine Corps officers uniform that is no longer in service. The uniform was very similar to the United States Navy officers ceremonial dress uniform but what I read earlier today is that uniform was phased in 1998, or maybe 2000. So anyway I was clearly wearing a United States military uniform and I got up from the chair in the lobby and I started walking through the office section and I was very glad to be there. I have been left with the sense all day about how I was back home. I have also been thinking that was some kind of office that I worked out of and that is here in the United States and I had been gone for a while and I was glad to be back and I was walking around and no one had realized yet that I was back. That was how the dream ended. I was walking around through the office and I noted that someone I knew didn't work in the same place. I was going somewhere specific but that was where the dream ended and I woke up and I think that was when I got up out of bed.

But anyway, as I read back through the scene I remember that before that scene was something about me being trapped in someplace that seemed to be a deep well. I was aware that I was perched on a surface and there was very dark water just below me in reach and I was worried about what was under that surface. But I was definitely trapped in a well, a long vertical cylinder of a wall made of stones and there seemed to be just enough lighting to see my surroundings. At one point I caught a frog. I was keeping it because I might have had to use it for food. But I didn't have to because I was only trapped down there for eight days without food and water and I didn't want to eat the frog, which was the only source of possible food that presented itself to me during that time I was trapped in the well. So then the part in the office building seemed to happen.









"Requiem For Methuselah" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 14 Feb, 1969

(from internet transcript)

MCCOY: Physically human but not human. These are earlier versions of Rayna, Jim. She's an android.

FLINT: Created here by my hand. Here, the centuries of loneliness were to end.

SPOCK: Your collection of Leonardo da Vinci masterpieces, Mister Flint, they appear to have been recently painted on contemporary canvas with contemporary materials. And on your piano, a waltz by Johannes Brahms, an unknown work in manuscript, written in modern ink. Yet absolutely authentic, as are your paintings.

FLINT: I am Brahms.

SPOCK: And da Vinci?

FLINT: Yes.

SPOCK: How many other names shall we call you?

FLINT: Solomon, Alexander, Lazarus, Methuselah, Merlin, Abramson. A hundred other names you do not know.










1960-08-07_0-a









The X-Files (TV Series)

Young at Heart (1994)

Quotes

Mulder: Is that Doctor Ridley?

NIH Doctor: Yes, in 1974. Joe Ridley thought that he could take their accelerated aging and slow it down.

NIH Doctor: Initially, some of his lab work was promising but then... things got out of control. He wanted to begin human trials.









Foe (2023)

(from internet transcript)

Henrietta: I've always had this fantasy that... there's something else out there for me.

Terrance: What do you think it would take?

Henrietta: To leave?

TERRANCE: Yeah.



Henrietta: (SOBS QUIETLY) ..or to justify it, I would just do the opposite. I'd leave a letter, but it would be blank.

Terrance: So...so nothing at all?

Henrietta: It would say nothing and everything at the same time.

Terrance: Oh...










DSC03397_ -1
DSC06784_ -2



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 4:50 PM Pacific-time USA Friday 01/05/2024