Tuesday, January 09, 2024

Today is 01/09/2024, Post #5





by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/09/2024 1:19 PM

"The Lazarus Project" has systemized my thinking and that may have been the original intent of my original-work code-pattern, first discovered by me in year 2006

The idea developed today in my conscious-mind that other people from TODAY are being groomed to find themselves waking up suddenly AGAIN in the night on May 10, 2006. I try to examine this notion in greater detail - vaguely - on the 11th, when I resume with episode 3

And that's disturbing

Not for me

I'll be 40 years old again and will be in a homeless-shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle, - my successful Ironman triathlon physique mostly still intact - and hopefully with a new and improved plan of action

But for other people? Waking up to find you're a six-year old again? That's disturbing. Especially because she will remember reading this post today by me, presumably.

That's just pure fantasy on my part but there's got to be some sort of explanation to all this

IF THAT DOES happen to *you* then just remember this: you're on your own. You won't hear from me and I certainly won't respond if you happen to find my email address, which you won't. Your parents are just going to have you comitted to a school for the intellectually gifted. If your parents are wealthy enough to throw money to private-investigators then all they will find is a mental-patient homeless veteran going by the name you remember from reading it here









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/09/2024 1:34 PM

POST! POST! POST! POST!









by me, Kerry Burgess, 01/09/2024 1:43 PM

POST! POST! POST! POST!









IMDb

Freejack (1992)

Quotes

Nun: [Aims shotgun at Alex] If you're a praying man, I'd start.

Alex Furlong: Sister.

Nun: Don't '*Sister* me! Get the hell up. What are you and why are you here?

Alex Furlong: I don't know what I am... or where. Maybe I died? What was it they called me?

Nun: Pathetic?

Alex Furlong: No. A Freejack.

Nun: [Gasps] Holy shit.










2024-01-09_3









From 1/17/1992 ( premiere USA film "Freejack" ) To 1/9/2024 ( Today , Tuesday ) is 11680 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/25/1997 ( ) is 11680 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119033/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Déjà Vu

Release info

United States October 25, 1997 (AFI Fest)









From 9/13/1948 ( ) To 11/20/2006 ( ) is 21252 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/9/2024 ( Today , Tuesday ) is 21252 days









excerpts, see also:

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/address-before-the-american-association-for-the-advancement-science

The American Presidency Project

HARRY S TRUMAN

33rd President of the United States: 1945 ‐ 1953

Address Before the American Association for the Advancement of Science

September 13, 1948

If we are to maintain the leadership in science that is essential to national strength, we must vigorously press ahead in research. There is one simple axiom on which this thought is based. The secrets of nature are not our monopoly. Any nation that is willing and able to make the effort can learn the secrets that we have learned. Such a nation may, indeed, discover new facts of nature we have not yet discovered.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

11/20/2006 10:00 AM

What if that is actually me in that photo? We could have put Aldrin’s name tag on my space suit as a cover in case photos of me were unintentionally released.









From 8/12/1939 ( premiere USA film "The Wizard of Oz" ) To 8/29/1980 ( I'm only 14-years-old and Thedia just got married again for the 5th time - all during my lifetime - and this time to Denzil Draper ) is 14993 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/20/2006 ( ) is 14993 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453467/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Deja Vu

Release info

United States November 20, 2006 (New York City, New York, premiere)

Full Cast & Crew

Denzel Washington ... Doug Carlin









IMDb

Deja Vu (2006)

Quotes

Agent Pryzwarra: It's called Snow White. Our primary data comes from seven orbiting satellites but at any given time as many as four are surveilling one area. It's like having multiple eyewitnesses, each with their own vantage point.

Doug Carlin: Snow White...

[pauses to watch video]

Doug Carlin: ... but which one of the seven dwarves can explain to me how you get the audio?










2024-01-09_4









Deja Vu (2006)

(from internet transcript)

So he's a former Marine?
Yes, sir. Yeah. Local, too.
He's born and bred in New Orleans.
His family still in the area?
Nope. Nothing, really, but his job.
You like him?
He's smart.
Yeah, I like him, too.









Deja Vu (2006)

(from internet transcript)

and I want you on the team.
Why me?
We've got
some unique time constraints.
I need someone who can look
at a crime scene exactly one time,
tell us what's missing,
tell us what shouldn't be there,
tell us what we can ignore
and, especially,
what we need to pursue.
Also, you're local. You know the people
and you know the area.
But why an ATF guy?
Why not? It's your shot.









Deja Vu (2006)

(from internet transcript)

What the hell's going on?
Shanti, are we back online?
I don't know.
Something broached the field.
What broached the field?
That broached the field, right there.
That broached the field, right there.
That's what broached the field.
Now, you wanna tell me
what the hell this thing is?
It's not surveillance, Paul.
It's not electronic thermal imaging.
You guys have figured out a way
to look into the past. Yes or no?
No.
You're lying.
You're lying, and you know it.
I've told you everything I can.
She saw it, Paul.
I pointed this thing at her just now,
and she responded to it
from four and a half days ago.
Explain that to me.
All right.
Somebody explain it!










10k_DSC00770 whispers
10k_DSC00768 whispers



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 2:10 PM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 01/09/2024